Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:59:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your involvment in crypto world?  (Read 5192 times)
rmapower

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:51:10 AM

I invest in ICOs. I am holding some altcions. I am also doing some good bounties after a good research. Also I encourage new people to join crypto and help them to earn good amount of money.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oriremeji

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

My involvement in crypto world  is basically through participation in bounty campaigns. I so much treasure bounty campaigns that I give bulk of my time to it everyday. Though to participate in bounty campaigns is quite a bit demanding, but I would say I enjoy doing it because that is what I have taken as my main job. I get enough profit from bounty campaign which is actually taken care of my family responsibilities. I look forward to making millions of dollars in the future from bounty campaign. I will continue to participate in bounty campaign because I have  found it as a pathway to my financial increase.
Eleanorbro

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

My involvement in the cryptocurrency market is to learn about this new investment field. When in my country, investments such as real estate or equity have taken their toll, this area of Cryptocurrency entering my country will have the potential to flourish.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

After been introduced to crypto, thus, about 2 years ago, i developed the interest to know more about it although the technology behind this is vast that i have not accomplished about 10% of it. I spend time to work out some bounty and also participate in ICOs to increase my profit making margin.

HansakaMadushan

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

I can be brag to get you educated that I'm a full time Bitcoinner. I mean this Cryptocurrency is my significant field of salary where I'm procuring my real life sustenance to put nourishment on my table and that of my family. I invests my real energy in the field, I complete a great deal of tradings as much as I can, purchase exchanges with extraordinary alert not to nibble more than I can bite on account of hazard, I examines and joined great Bounties as jumped out at me.
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

Digital money is exceptionally creative and brimming with chance to us millenials. I work in my activity early in the day and, work as a network administrator at night with some different ico ventures. Envision I earned x5 pay in my low maintenance in crypto than my standard work. Be that as it may, I think I cannot leave yet my activity since despite everything I win cash and when time comes that I manufacture every one of my plans for future business that is the time I leave and be full time in crypto. I am a dealer , abundance seeker and network chief because of crypto it gives me brilliant and promising future.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

After been introduced to crypto, thus, about 2 years ago, i developed the interest to know more about it although the technology behind this is vast that i have not accomplished about 10% of it. I spend time to work out some bounty and also participate in ICOs to increase my profit making margin.
I, too, are interested in crypto technology itself. But also I was lured here by the opportunity to make a profit, if you have the knowledge and can manage the emotions, everything will turn out.

Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
for me it is a good way to earn money and to find a lot of different information and i thinkmthat it can be a h9bby for some people

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

I started with airdrops and started trading them. After this i started to invest in icos and start earning from them too. In addition to that, lots of money come from bounties too. I didn't work 7/24 for crypto but i gave so much time i can say this.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

I trade on the Binance exchange, invest a little in ico, and as far as time allows I participate in bounty companies.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

As the title, do you actually work 24/7 in the crypto world as like: trading, mining, bounties, airdrop etc?

And what is your expecting earnings in the future with those jobs? Do you sustain yourself with? Feel free to ask too Smiley
Yes, I sustain myself and family with profits that I earn in this system because I earn more form this community and I hope it will continue to grow. I spend atleast 8-10hours doing crypto. I participate in bounties and also do trading to increase my profit.
abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

My involvement with crypto is more than just holding, i do day to day transactiion, involve in airdrop and bounty as diaily routine, and many more.
missJone
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

The crypto world gives huge opportunities for those who want to earn well and for this it is necessary to develop and constantly learn. The crypto world is constantly changing, new technologies are emerging, new opportunities that need to be used. The crypto world is a sphere that changes the financial sysetem of our world! And I'm interested in being a part of this world!

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

Initially I joined as a source of future investment for myself when my current job is boring with no salary if I have a family. That motivates me to make money to make my life happier
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

I try to make the most of the cryptocurrency opportunities and work in several areas. For me it is a great chance to earn
Abdulrahmanaja

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:12:32 AM

I am involved in the CDI of the cryptocurrency world only as a person who invests looking for the difference from the price, bro. and I also joined the bounty just to add knowledge and additional income as well as my fun job

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support (https://www.ooobtc.com)
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:17:52 AM

As of this days i am working in this crypto world as a bounty hunter, one of the many bounty hunters, since i am just new here and trying do explore more myself to be more knowledgeable to engage more in crypto world such as trading, mining and even investor etc.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
ximabe

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

I am greatly associated with this crypto world by doing bounties. As I would see it, the aftereffects of bounties today are extremely encouraging, so it merits battling for. I trust the presence of abundance trick is getting stifled if conceivable abundance trick can be killed altogether. So there will be no more abundance that can hurt numerous individuals. Furthermore, the network here can smoothly and securely put and furthermore take an interest in bounties.
mrRaccoon

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

I participate in bounty companies. I am also engaged in trading and investing. I give it 4-5 hours a day.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

I'm just a small participant in the crypt world, but all the heroes and legends were also inexperienced. And I have an advantage - I have someone to learn in crypto, from heroes and legends. This will accelerate my development and I will catch up with my teachers.
It seems to me that the crypto currency has a very large potential and I try to take this opportunity. At least in early 2018 I managed to earn my own house, Although the prices of 2017 attracted me much more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: