Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]Bounty] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥  (Read 9165 times)
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

This is the first project, where I see so much attention to loyalty programs! That’s certainly a very high degree of customer focus. But is such an approach more profitable than the traditional one? I've heard that it is easy to raise donations at some meetings, from famous people attracting…
I agree with your main message, that the proposed technical solution of the platform and the project is an advance in charity sphere. No one has done that before, basing on the blockchain! But this very technology is the future of such projects. It guarantees transparency and reliability of the entire structure of the project.
It is surprising to see such great attention to the loyalty program. There is a certain fault in this direction.
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

This is the first project, where I see so much attention to loyalty programs! That’s certainly a very high degree of customer focus. But is such an approach more profitable than the traditional one? I've heard that it is easy to raise donations at some meetings, from famous people attracting…
I agree with your main message, that the proposed technical solution of the platform and the project is an advance in charity sphere. No one has done that before, basing on the blockchain! But this very technology is the future of such projects. It guarantees transparency and reliability of the entire structure of the project.
It is surprising to see such great attention to the loyalty program. There is a certain fault in this direction.
I’d rather say balance!) The fact is that the success of the whole project depends on the degree of masses involvement in the project. Therefore, at an early stage, such a loyalty program should bring due attention to the project as of ordinary benefactors, as of legal entities and brands!
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

I’d rather say balance!) The fact is that the success of the whole project depends on the degree of masses involvement in the project. Therefore, at an early stage, such a loyalty program should bring due attention to the project as of ordinary benefactors, as of legal entities and brands!
Will the project provide information on the charity programs on its platform?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

Yes, through an open source program solution for downloading data of charitable foundations and organizations on donations and expenditures in Public Charge Ledger.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

Yes, through an open source program solution for downloading data of charitable foundations and organizations on donations and expenditures in Public Charge Ledger.
Why the open source?
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

Is there a dependence on the number of subscribers and remuneration for posts on their accounts?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

Is there a dependence on the number of subscribers and remuneration for posts on their accounts?
Without fail. The more you have friends / followers, the higher the reward.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

I've heard that for bounty programs, you can get a reward for each message. It's true?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

I've heard that for bounty programs, you can get a reward for each message. It's true?
That's right! For example, on Facebook for each message you get 10 PCT!
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

I'm interested in options for moving through a platform like reddit.com. Does it participate in the bounty?
kentuckykid

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

The platform will unite on its base the largest charitable funds with their programs? A kind of charity program store?
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

Where to register for bounty? Where then to report?
xmngcxi

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

Which major brands are already ready to participate in the project? Has someone already connected?
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

Charity ?! Are you serious? It can be profitable only in capitalist countries where people with high incomes live, in all other charities, it seems to me that it is irrelevant! How will it be capitalized?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

Charity ?! Are you serious? It can be profitable only in capitalist countries where people with high incomes live, in all other charities, it seems to me that it is irrelevant! How will it be capitalized?
Look at the WhitePaper and the world scale of charity. The project has an implementation interesting to small and medium-sized businesses, as well as to large companies and brands.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

Look at the WhitePaper and the world scale of charity. The project has an implementation interesting to small and medium-sized businesses, as well as to large companies and brands.
What global tasks does the Check by 1 team solve?
hollybit

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

If to speak about global, then the project can transform modern spheres of public life such as charity and social responsibility of citizens and business from a narrow circle of people into a global form. Any resident of the planet can take part.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

If to speak about global, then the project can transform modern spheres of public life such as charity and social responsibility of citizens and business from a narrow circle of people into a global form. Any resident of the planet can take part.
How will every inhabitant of the planet be involved? It's impossible!
hollybit

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

Of course, this is exaggerated. But the project is working on popularization through well-known people, including 5% of the total allocated funds for bounty programs.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:24:41 AM

Of course, this is exaggerated. But the project is working on popularization through well-known people, including 5% of the total allocated funds for bounty programs.
Which of the famous people has already joined the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: