Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Wallet and Exchange Application - Simple Paid Project  (Read 172 times)
tryingluck77 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:25:25 PM

I am looking for a simple ethereum wallet application web based which can send and receive eth.

Users can register to app create an account and have there unique eth address and have ability to receive and send eth

Would be a plus if you have a ready application which is similar and can PM me the link to review
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:45:42 AM

Try the MEW, it's web based wallet... if you are looking for the Android app- I would suggest Coinomi. I have been using it for a while, no issues at all. Love it.
tryingluck77 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

Try the MEW, it's web based wallet... if you are looking for the Android app- I would suggest Coinomi. I have been using it for a while, no issues at all. Love it.

is there any opensource simple Eth wallet
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

I am looking for a simple ethereum wallet application web based which can send and receive eth.

Users can register to app create an account and have there unique eth address and have ability to receive and send eth

Would be a plus if you have a ready application which is similar and can PM me the link to review
Did you know MetaMask I think its PC Based but I prefer If you are using Android use Eidoo because Eidoo is Supports ERC-20 Token.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
tryingluck77 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

Did you know MetaMask I think its PC Based but I prefer If you are using Android use Eidoo because Eidoo is Supports ERC-20 Token.

I am looking for simple web wallet which can create new wallet addresses for each user and have ability to send and receive eth
Uzunhahn

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

Try Jaxx wallet. But don't hold there to many coins. These applications are not so safe.
MEW and Metamask are ok even they are not what you are looking for.
tryingluck77 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

I want to create new web app of eth wallet for a client actually, I was trying to use any opensource app that might take lesser time ?
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:56:45 PM

I am looking for simple web wallet which can create new wallet addresses for each user and have ability to send and receive eth

I can make a simple web wallet as per your specifications. Already done similar types of projects. Let's connect and discuss it.
tryingluck77 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

Can you please share your skype or contact info .. so we can connect.
tryingluck77 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

I can make a simple web wallet as per your specifications. Already done similar types of projects. Let's connect and discuss it.

Can you please share your skype/email or contact info .. so we can connect.
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:27:09 PM

Can I ask you a favor? If you develop a new purse and it will be safe and convenient, write here the results of your work.

tryingluck77 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:52:06 AM

Can I ask you a favor? If you develop a new purse and it will be safe and convenient, write here the results of your work.

Sure
erience

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:00:59 AM

Yes, My skype-- csankur
Also you can reach me at info@orchidkart.com
Looking forward to your response.
tryingluck77 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:00:39 AM

Yes, My skype-- csankur

You promised to update me but I have not heard back from you since a week
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

Great project! Really like the idea and the team! Waiting for ICO and released on the stock exchange! https://admine.io
erience

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:58:18 AM

Yes, My skype-- csankur

I will contact you today.
Thank you..
tryingluck77 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

Yes, My skype-- csankur

Thank you..

Hopefully
tryingluck77 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

Yes, My skype-- csankur

Thank you..

Still can't connect you was waiting for the promised demo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: