Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoGuiMiner- GPU mining software for windows - mine the most profitable coins  (Read 2207 times)
Coinseeker18

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:28:13 AM

when the miner start with x17 XVG the hashrate is very low! When I mining by my way with alexis 1.0 miner the hashrate is more accurate with you calculator.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hegemon1

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

Hey CGM team, what about to start respond emails?  Huh
DrHookMcracken

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:32:58 AM

Perfect ! What price do you use for profitability calculations ?
The average of the last transaction price on exchanges ?
Or the bid price ?
We should choose between last price and bid price (the real price when i sell the mined coins), and choose the exchange for profitability calculations Smiley
Thanks  Cool

For profitability calculations we use difficulty, block time, block reward, price in BTC ...

Where are you getting these metrics from?  In your calculator, the current block reward for Bitcoin Gold is clearly wrong (which is why it's showing as #1 atm), and I've noticed similar problems in the past with other coins.  I have a really tough time trusting this calculator.
glacier87 (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

Hey CGM team, what about to start respond emails?  Huh

Hi
we answered on all email messages currently ...
Please check your email or replay your question via email
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

Perfect ! What price do you use for profitability calculations ?
The average of the last transaction price on exchanges ?
Or the bid price ?
We should choose between last price and bid price (the real price when i sell the mined coins), and choose the exchange for profitability calculations Smiley
Thanks  Cool

For profitability calculations we use difficulty, block time, block reward, price in BTC ...

Where are you getting these metrics from?  In your calculator, the current block reward for Bitcoin Gold is clearly wrong (which is why it's showing as #1 atm), and I've noticed similar problems in the past with other coins.  I have a really tough time trusting this calculator.

Hi,

block reward is ok now ...
We work on calculator every day

Regards
CGM Team
kasparpalgi

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Where do you take block reward information at all? I'd like to check sometimes coins that aren't listed in any calculator....
Coinseeker18

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

Hi, It is a great app, but I have concern about your sofware, why the profile that I imput desapear ? for example my verge prfile is gone and i dont know where it is. I understand that is something related with the 51% hack atack with this coin. By the way, my concern is that the program change without my control.

And I have anothe question: Do you modify the software include to mine (CCMINER, CLAMORE, etc).
I will waiting you answer, thanks
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

Hi, It is a great app, but I have concern about your sofware, why the profile that I imput desapear ? for example my verge prfile is gone and i dont know where it is. I understand that is something related with the 51% hack atack with this coin. By the way, my concern is that the program change without my control.

And I have anothe question: Do you modify the software include to mine (CCMINER, CLAMORE, etc).
I will waiting you answer, thanks
Hi
because of the attack on Verge coin (xvg), we were forced to remove it from our application. That is why all users had their profiles automatically deleted.

We do not modify the miners, we only use original default miners without any modificstions.

Regards
CGM team

glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Where do you take block reward information at all? I'd like to check sometimes coins that aren't listed in any calculator....

If we have iquidius explorer for a coin, then we use the explorer to calculate the reward. Normally it is calculated via official data, but some coins have a changeable reward - sometimes we follow what the current block is and then calculate the reward and sometimes we have a fixed reward.
This means you should tell us which coin you are mining so we could check, but that checking process is currently impossible because of the huge number of users and enquiries and we are not able to check and answer for all the particular questions

Regards
CGM Team
kasparpalgi

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

Is the CGM calculator wrong or crypt0.zone one as they show very different estimates for example for TUN mining profitability with 6 x GTX1080 cards:

CGM says av. 24h profitability for TUN for 6x1080 revenue $0.80 and https://crypt0.zone/calculator says 24h profitability $5.23. There's a huge difference. From where CGM takes the block reward and net. hashrate information? From different source than crypt0.zone? Where?

If we take information from crypt0.zone then NeoScrypt 6x1080 hash should be 6.648mh/s. Network hash 354.46mh/s. Blocktime 90 seconds and block reward 5. Then we get about 90TUN per 24h according to my calculations: https://i.imgur.com/Djr0FiM.png. Here https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TUN/BTC I can see that last sell order is 0,00001350BTC so we get per day 0,001215BTC that is acording to Google currently $8.19.

So it seems that either CGM calculations are wrong or CGM takes block reward and net. hash or 1080 Neoscrypt hash information from different source (from where? and why you think that source is more accurate?).

Also crypt0.zone thinks most profitable is with 6*1080 cards is Lizus (LIZ). Do you think that should be added to CGM or you don't believe in every shitcoin (not sure if it is shitcoin but as I never heard of it.... and it's not in any other calculator then I suppose so)? Smiley
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

We are correct this ...
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

New version of Crypto Gui Miner v1.5.0 is availible now

Change log
v 1.5.0
– user can define custom coins
– user can define custom pools
– user can define custom cmd params for each mining profile
– user can define period for estimated earnings
– user can set custom currencty
– MY PROFITS IN 24h (added scroll, improved reading data from pool)
– improved design for mining profiles
– window is now resizable
– fixed some small bugs
DrHookMcracken

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:19:06 AM

More calculator difficulties:
- Lux coin difficulty seems drastically lower than the actual value, which is why it's #1
- Ravencoin block reward, which hasn't changed since the coin's launch and won't for a while, is for whatever reason below 5k
- XVG is missing completely (I understand removing them during their issues with the hack, but it has been fixed for a few days now)

I like your calculator in that you can specify difficulty averages over different time thresholds, but if you can't get the basic inputs right it's completely useless.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

More calculator difficulties:
- Lux coin difficulty seems drastically lower than the actual value, which is why it's #1
- Ravencoin block reward, which hasn't changed since the coin's launch and won't for a while, is for whatever reason below 5k
- XVG is missing completely (I understand removing them during their issues with the hack, but it has been fixed for a few days now)

I like your calculator in that you can specify difficulty averages over different time thresholds, but if you can't get the basic inputs right it's completely useless.

Hi
you must understand next ...
-Lux coin and Ravencoin results and value depends on his explorers.
-Raven dont change reward and we can not influence on that.
-We will add xvg soon.
Coinseeker18

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:16:10 PM

Hi, I have installed the new version 1.5 and i wonder while I mine a custom coin on the information mining status, i see that the raven coin was mining too, and dont to my wallet. how could it happen when i dont start any other mining software ?
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

Hi, I have installed the new version 1.5 and i wonder while I mine a custom coin on the information mining status, i see that the raven coin was mining too, and dont to my wallet. how could it happen when i dont start any other mining software ?
Hi
can you expand console and send printscreen?
hegemon1

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:33:53 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 09:40:43 PM by hegemon1

Hi,
I would like you to explain me something... How it come, your app shows for Denarius around 320 Mh/s, but reality is I get around 220 Mh/s (5x 1080Ti´s). Same for Ultima and some other coins. Thanks
Coinseeker18

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

Hi

Not i cant! But is simple , there is a second ccminer mining raven and there is a bat file with the enemy miner file.h
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

Hi,
I would like you to explain me something... How it come, your app shows for Denarius around 320 Mh/s, but reality is I get around 220 Mh/s (5x 1080Ti´s). Same for Ultima and some other coins. Thanks

Please switch difficulty ( minimum 6 hours ), 24-48 hourS is optimal.
Probably you looked current difficulty ...

Regards
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

Hi

Not i cant! But is simple , there is a second ccminer mining raven and there is a bat file with the enemy miner file.h

Our application dont run bat file
This is probably devfee or you are launch some bat file on your PC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: