Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoGuiMiner- GPU mining software for windows - mine the most profitable coins  (Read 2207 times)
glacier87 (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:03:12 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 09:38:56 PM by glacier87

This is the official thread for support and development of CryptoGuiMiner! Please any suggest, criticize and praise.

I see that there are a lot of questions and different answers on forums on the subject of mining cryptocurrencies. So now… which cryptocurrency should you be mining and how? For beginners and people with no knowledge of cryptocurrencies, the biggest issue are the very basics like adjusting the settings which can be complicated and hard to figure out. If you want to start mining, it must be way more complicated than just a few clicks! Or is it? So you don’t have to bother, lose time or God forbid adjust something wrongly, there is an interesting piece of software that helps you and does everything automatically for you. I’m writing this because I myself am using this software and can confirm that it is definitely the best solution for everyone who is new in the world of cryptocurrency mining.

The program is called Crypto Gui Miner and it you can download it from https://cryptoguiminer.com/

The program Is currently running, ie it recognizes NVIDIA graphic cards, but when I asked their support, I was told that all the graphic cards which could bring you profit will soon be supported. The main thing which makes this program so special and what sets it apart from the others is the simplicity and automatic set-up function. There is even a calculator on their website that will calculate which cryptocurrency is the most profitable to mine, depending on the graphics cards that you use.

When you run the program, it will automatically recognize the graphics cards that you are using and adjust the settings so that it mines the cryptocurrency that is the most profitable. You also have a nice and clear display of temperature and other useful data such as hashrates, estimated monthly earnings in US dollars or Bitcoin, monitoring for tracking results via mobile phone, etc.

All you have to do is insert your wallet address so you can dafely save the currency you are mining directly into your wallet (and it is saved automatically). The best place for creating your wallet is the official website of the cryptocurrency that you wish to start mining. Of course, you always have control over what and when you will be mining.

You can also enter more than one wallet into the program, so the program will mine the currency that is the most profitable at that time. However, if you only wish to mine one cryptocurrency, then just click on the button “Force” and the chosen cryptocurrency will be mined regardless of the others.

Basically, since I’m on NVIDIA graphics cards, this is definitely the number one choice of all the mining programs.

In short, don’t focus on mining Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or other currencies that are difficult to mine and you need hardware of 100+ thousands of EUR. Focus on currencies that can quickly be mined and monetized, converted into cash or for buying other cryptocurrrencies or if you plan to invest them in the long run. Just download the program, choose one or more currencies for mining, insert your wallet and that is it. No complicated settings, losing time, uncertainties etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QGiH_tVFFQ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently availible GPU ( in this version ):

GTX 1080 TI
GTX 1080
GTX 1070 TI
GTX 1070
GTX 1060
GTX 1050 TI
GTX 980 TI
GTX 980
GTX 970
GTX 960
GTX 780
GTX 750 TI

Currently availible Coin/Algo ( in this version ):

argo (skein)
bwk (nist5)
lux (phi)
xvg (x17)
zec (equihash)
ifx (lyra2z)
zcl (equihash)
abs (lyra2rev2)
xvg (lyra2rev2)
xlr (xevan)
mona (lyra2rev2)
inn (neoscrypt)
gbx (neoscrypt)
vivo (neoscrypt)
btg (equihash)
pxc (neoscrypt)
dgb (skein)
crc (neoscrypt)
tzc (neoscrypt)
dnr (tribus)
orb (neoscrypt)
ftc (neoscrypt)
eth (ethash)
hal (neoscrypt)
xvg (blake-2s)
elp (xevan)
dcy (crypto-night)
etn (crypto-night)
xmr (crypto-night)
grf (crypto-night)
lbry (lbry)
crop (neoscrypt)

If you have any questions, please let me know, I will be more than glad to help if I can.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chaosmage

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:37:54 PM

Is the code open? I like the functionality, but a little bit cautious to run unknown software on my rig
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:43:28 PM

Good Luck

I can test but tell me first:

What are the pools of this miner?
The payout is daily?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
wassefkamal

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:41:43 AM

Does anyone have any feedback about this mining software?  I want to use it but I worry because I cant find anyone on the web discussing it.
prvs

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:05:32 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 09:53:47 AM by prvs

It would be great to do auto-exchange of all coins and output to wallets BTC or LTC. The profit calculator works inappropriately, in fact the income is 2-3 times lower. Checked in a rig with 3x1080, 1x980 on TUN coin
koresh2911

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

How I can add amd neoscrypt myner to this program?
yelken

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:51:10 PM

? what does it costs?
- The application is completely free to download and use. The only fee is DevFee (1,38% of the time). The DevFee is used for server costs, maintenance and further development of the application.

You wrote like this. Is miner fee included in 1,38% or not?

If not I prefer to buy with a fixed price.
Larvitar

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

? what does it costs?
- The application is completely free to download and use. The only fee is DevFee (1,38% of the time). The DevFee is used for server costs, maintenance and further development of the application.

I prefer %fee. Fixed prices are pretty bad for little miners.
aspiredot

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

No need to set up the core and mem clock;?
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

This is the official thread for support and development of CryptoGuiMiner! Please any suggest, criticize and praise.

I see that there are a lot of questions and different answers on forums on the subject of mining cryptocurrencies. So now… which cryptocurrency should you be mining and how? For beginners and people with no knowledge of cryptocurrencies, the biggest issue are the very basics like adjusting the settings which can be complicated and hard to figure out. If you want to start mining, it must be way more complicated than just a few clicks! Or is it? So you don’t have to bother, lose time or God forbid adjust something wrongly, there is an interesting piece of software that helps you and does everything automatically for you. I’m writing this because I myself am using this software and can confirm that it is definitely the best solution for everyone who is new in the world of cryptocurrency mining.

The program is called Crypto Gui Miner and it you can download it from https://cryptoguiminer.com/

The program Is currently running, ie it recognizes NVIDIA graphic cards, but when I asked their support, I was told that all the graphic cards which could bring you profit will soon be supported. The main thing which makes this program so special and what sets it apart from the others is the simplicity and automatic set-up function. There is even a calculator on their website that will calculate which cryptocurrency is the most profitable to mine, depending on the graphics cards that you use.

When you run the program, it will automatically recognize the graphics cards that you are using and adjust the settings so that it mines the cryptocurrency that is the most profitable. You also have a nice and clear display of temperature and other useful data such as hashrates, estimated monthly earnings in US dollars or Bitcoin, monitoring for tracking results via mobile phone, etc.

All you have to do is insert your wallet address so you can dafely save the currency you are mining directly into your wallet (and it is saved automatically). The best place for creating your wallet is the official website of the cryptocurrency that you wish to start mining. Of course, you always have control over what and when you will be mining.

You can also enter more than one wallet into the program, so the program will mine the currency that is the most profitable at that time. However, if you only wish to mine one cryptocurrency, then just click on the button “Force” and the chosen cryptocurrency will be mined regardless of the others.

Basically, since I’m on NVIDIA graphics cards, this is definitely the number one choice of all the mining programs.

In short, don’t focus on mining Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum or other currencies that are difficult to mine and you need hardware of 100+ thousands of EUR. Focus on currencies that can quickly be mined and monetized, converted into cash or for buying other cryptocurrrencies or if you plan to invest them in the long run. Just download the program, choose one or more currencies for mining, insert your wallet and that is it. No complicated settings, losing time, uncertainties etc.

YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QGiH_tVFFQ

Currently availible GPU ( in this version ):

GTX 1080 TI
GTX 1080
GTX 1070 TI
GTX 1070
GTX 1060
GTX 1050 TI
GTX 980 TI
GTX 980
GTX 970
GTX 960
GTX 780
GTX 750 TI

Currently availible Coin/Algo ( in this version ):

argo (skein)
bwk (nist5)
lux (phi)
xvg (x17)
zec (equihash)
ifx (lyra2z)
zcl (equihash)
abs (lyra2rev2)
xvg (lyra2rev2)
xlr (xevan)
mona (lyra2rev2)
inn (neoscrypt)
gbx (neoscrypt)
vivo (neoscrypt)
btg (equihash)
pxc (neoscrypt)
dgb (skein)
crc (neoscrypt)
tzc (neoscrypt)
dnr (tribus)
orb (neoscrypt)
ftc (neoscrypt)
eth (ethash)
hal (neoscrypt)
xvg (blake-2s)
elp (xevan)
dcy (crypto-night)
etn (crypto-night)
xmr (crypto-night)
grf (crypto-night)
lbry (lbry)
crop (neoscrypt)

If you have any questions, please let me know, I will be more than glad to help if I can.

New change log is availible now

v 1.4.8
– auto restart current used minner if console dont give any output more than 60s
– added option to change mining app on existing profile
– improved stability for some machines

v 1.4.7
– fixed problem with disabled profiles
– added expand button to console output
– fixed probem with GPUs display for Rigs with more than 8 GPUS
– improved notification when new app version is available
– improved stability

v 1.4.6
– solved crashing with bad internet connection

v 1.4.5
– added option: Difficutly for calc – can be current, 1h average, 3h average, 6h average, 12h average, 24h average, 48h average
– added new miner gatelessgate-0.1.3
– improved stability

v 1.4.4
– improved x16r (raven) hashrate

v 1.4
– notification for pool which don’t support profit check api
– improved stability

v 1.3
– added support for x16r algo

v 1.2
– added custom mining profile for advanced users, select miner and enter cmd in format -o stratum+tcp://POOL:PORT -u YOUR_WALLET -p x
– improved stability

v 1.1
– new feature: email notification when changing minign coin
– improved hashrate for some algorithms
– improved stability

v 1.0
– initial version
chaosmage

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

thats very funny how you ignore people asking questions about your program
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

thats very funny how you ignore people asking questions about your program

We dont have time for forum questions every day. You have support link on the web and you can submit your question.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

Is the code open? I like the functionality, but a little bit cautious to run unknown software on my rig
the code is not open. Please download new version 1.4.8. and try now, thanks
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

Good Luck

I can test but tell me first:

What are the pools of this miner?
The payout is daily?

you can choose manual pool. We dont pay money. It depend on pool. Pool makes payment not us.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

How I can add amd neoscrypt myner to this program?

Soon we will add it.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

No need to set up the core and mem clock;?
yes but in new version
We will add Afterburner & nvidia inspector automatic setup : power limit, temp. limit, core clock, memory clock, fan speed for every algorithm
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

It would be great to do auto-exchange of all coins and output to wallets BTC or LTC. The profit calculator works inappropriately, in fact the income is 2-3 times lower. Checked in a rig with 3x1080, 1x980 on TUN coin
If you want to use our calculator pay attention on difficulty.
Calculator is based on difficulty ( current,   avarage 24 hours, 48 hours ... )

Regards
CGM Team
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

? what does it costs?

Yes, miner fee is included in 1,38%.
kamikazor

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

Hi  Wink
I tell you my first experience with your tool.
It's very sexy and user-friendly !
It detects in a few seconds my hardware and the hashrates I can hope, then displays the most profitable coins.
At the first place I can see Stipend. So i create a profile, and enter my Stipend wallet.
Problem is the available pools. There is Hashfaster and another one. These pools don't have enough hashrate for this coin.
Hashfaster has a 58 min TTF. The pool i use, Bsod, has 88 seconds TTF !
So, if your tool often switches coins, mine on Hashfaster can be useless. Am i wrong ?
So, I wonder if you can allow the user to use the pool he wants ?
Moreover, Bsod has 0,9% fee (Hashfaster : 1%)

Thanks and bravo for your high quality soft !
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

Hi  Wink
It detects in a few seconds my hardware and the hashrates I can hope, then displays the most profitable coins.
At the first place I can see Stipend. So i create a profile, and enter my Stipend wallet.
Problem is the available pools. There is Hashfaster and another one. These pools don't have enough hashrate for this coin.
So, if your tool often switches coins, mine on Hashfaster can be useless. Am i wrong ?

In next version we will add custom pool and custom coin options!
Trust me you will like it :-)
kamikazor

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

Perfect ! What price do you use for profitability calculations ?
The average of the last transaction price on exchanges ?
Or the bid price ?
We should choose between last price and bid price (the real price when i sell the mined coins), and choose the exchange for profitability calculations Smiley
Thanks  Cool
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

Or the bid price ?
We should choose between last price and bid price (the real price when i sell the mined coins), and choose the exchange for profitability calculations Smiley
Thanks  Cool

For profitability calculations we use difficulty, block time, block reward, price in BTC ...
Rc-BtcZmining

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

Hi CryptoGuiminer Team

Your product is great, i have a week working with this and it has a good performance for me, so in order to improve the product i want to show you an error, in the value of hashrate to Lyra2rev2 in gpu's 1070 and 1070Ti (for 4 gpu 1070 and 4 gpu 1070Ti the app show 347 Mh/s and the real is 305 Mh/s), the app show a hashrate very up for the real, please pay attention to this and i will be testing this app in all my rigs.

http://
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

Hi CryptoGuiminer Team

Your product is great, i have a week working with this and it has a good performance for me, so in order to improve the product i want to show you an error, in the value of hashrate to Lyra2rev2 in gpu's 1070 and 1070Ti (for 4 gpu 1070 and 4 gpu 1070Ti the app show 347 Mh/s and the real is 305 Mh/s), the app show a hashrate very up for the real, please pay attention to this and i will be testing this app in all my rigs.

Hi,
We will fix this hashrate

Best regards
CGM Team
Mindflush

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:55:26 AM

Do you think you add RX 560 to the complatible hardware ?
I have some 570 and 560 on my rig cant use the 560.

Thanks keep up the good work
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

Do you think you add RX 560 to the complatible hardware ?
I have some 570 and 560 on my rig cant use the 560.

Thanks keep up the good work

We will add RX 560 to our miner soon.
We working currently on custom pool and custom coin
kamikazor

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:03:43 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 12:18:11 PM by kamikazor

Hi  Wink

Hi !
How long for the next release ?  Cool
Can't wait !

If i config some profiles now, there will be removed with thenew version ?
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:18:15 AM

Hi  Wink

Hi !
Dans combien de temps la nouvelle version ? Smiley
Can't wait !

Hi,
the new version is over but we must test now.
For few day you will can download from our website.
profiles will not be deleted If you config some profiles now
bobguy22

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:46:53 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 04:05:12 AM by bobguy22

I'm sorry but I just don't trust this I see no other mentions of this miner I couldn't find any source code (I could be very wrong as I only checked for 2 mins I am very tired)  Undecided (edit downloaded it on a VM Very nice looks but minergate looks good too Also "Unable to find compatible GPU(s) on your SISTEM lol)
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

I'm sorry but I just don't trust this I see no other mentions of this miner I couldn't find any source code (I could be very wrong as I only checked for 2 mins I am very tired)  Undecided (edit downloaded it on a VM Very nice looks but minergate looks good too Also "Unable to find compatible GPU(s) on your SISTEM lol)

Hi, please tell me the model name of your graphic cards?
kamikazor

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

Hi  Wink

Hi !
Can't wait !

Hi,

Great !
FYI CGM says my hashrate for Tribus algo is 250 MH/s. The most profitable coin is a Tribus one, so it mines it. But real hashrate is only 45 MH/s with CGM

We need at least :
- bminer and ccminer 819 klausT miners
- we should choose the pool ourself (I always choose the most used one)
- we should have the possibility to ask for a new coin somewhere Smiley
kamikazor

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

Hi,

Hi, let me know i you want me to test new version
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

Hi  Wink

Hi !
Can't wait !

Hi,

Great !
FYI CGM says my hashrate for Tribus algo is 250 MH/s. The most profitable coin is a Tribus one, so it mines it. But real hashrate is only 45 MH/s with CGM

We need at least :

please send me links for bminer and ccminer
Second and third thing will be solved in new version of cgm v1.5

glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

Hi,

Hi, let me know i you want me to test new version
please contact us on private message
kamikazor

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

Hi  Wink

Hi !
Can't wait !

Hi,

Great !

We need at least :

Bminer (equihash) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2519271.0
https://www.bminer.me/releases/

ccminer klausT :
https://github.com/KlausT/ccminer/releases

I sent you a message on your website
Thanks
kasparpalgi

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

Are you guys making the amount what calculator says?
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Hi  Wink

Hi !
Can't wait !

Hi,

Great !

We need at least :

Bminer (equihash) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2519271.0
https://www.bminer.me/releases/

ccminer klausT :
https://github.com/KlausT/ccminer/releases

I sent you a message on your website
Thanks

Hi, we dont have your message?! Are you sent?
This miners is included now but release will be next week. In the new version ...
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

Are you guys making the amount what calculator says?

we working on our calculator. Very soon will be the most accurate calculator in the world. Better than other.
kamikazor

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

This miners is included now but release will be next week. In the new version ...
Yes, several days ago Smiley
I can't PM you here, you disabled noobies' PM

Cool  Grin
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

Cool  Grin

Hi
Please reply your email message
Coinseeker18

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

Hi, Im testing your app, I want to know when i Create a custom coin, for example ethf, how can i asign priority for automatatic start when it is more profitable?
aGeoM

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

Hi

Thank for the program, I'm using it on one of my PC's (RX580/RX560) mining Ethereum  with Claymore custom setting, but on PC's with only RX560 it gives GPU not compatible. any fix for this?

Thanks and be well.
kamikazor

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

Cool  Grin

Hi
Done here : https://cryptoguiminer.com/contact/
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

Hi

Thank for the program, I'm using it on one of my PC's (RX580/RX560) mining Ethereum  with Claymore custom setting, but on PC's with only RX560 it gives GPU not compatible. any fix for this?

Thanks and be well.

RX560 will be include in new version ( next week )
Regards

CGM Team
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

Hi, Im testing your app, I want to know when i Create a custom coin, for example ethf, how can i asign priority for automatatic start when it is more profitable?

Custom coin and custom pool options will be enabled in new version (next week)
We testing now ...
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:29:27 PM

Cool  Grin

Hi
Done here : https://cryptoguiminer.com/contact/

we dont see your mail. Please contact us direct on social@cryptoguiminer.com
Thanx
Divanov
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:48:21 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 10:18:33 PM by Divanov

Hello! I can't find DNR in app menu  Cry

And you need to remove Nihl from app, becouse it became full POS, watch: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2939377.msg32438607#msg32438607

megainarmy

Activity: 348
Merit: 181

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

In your calculator I input 4x1080ti, and I get 14 000 RVN coins, it's wrong information!!! And speed wrong too.
Average 48 hours not working ever.
Good service!!!  Grin
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

Hello! I can't find DNR in app menu  Cry

And you need to remove Nihl from app, becouse it became full POS, watch: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2939377.msg32438607#msg32438607

Hi,
DNR is added now ...

glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

In your calculator I input 4x1080ti, and I get 14 000 RVN coins, it's wrong information!!! And speed wrong too.
Average 48 hours not working ever.
Good service!!!  Grin

we working on new calculator ... New calculator will be based on artificial intelligence.
This is the most accurate calculator in the world currently.
Comimg soon
Rc-BtcZmining

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

Hi

To team CryptoGuiminer

Pls, consider to add a new algorithm to mining ravencoin

https://github.com/brian112358/nevermore-miner/releases

Shocked
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:18:45 AM

Hi

To team CryptoGuiminer

Pls, consider to add a new algorithm to mining ravencoin

https://github.com/brian112358/nevermore-miner/releases

Shocked

Hi,
we know and this algorithm is included in next version.
Thank you for info.
danielmnb1

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

my main language is not English, but I want to say that it is the program that I have recommended to all my colleagues is very good and intuitive

have problems perhaps with the number of cards in my opinion
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

my main language is not English, but I want to say that it is the program that I have recommended to all my colleagues is very good and intuitive

have problems perhaps with the number of cards in my opinion

Can you describe your problem?
Please send printscreen.
GL29PA

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:52:43 AM

Hi,
Nice app but I would like to be able to select / enable / disabled GPUs I wish to use with your app.
ie: so I can use other GPU with other miners or gaming.

Thanks
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

Hi,
Nice app but I would like to be able to select / enable / disabled GPUs I wish to use with your app.
ie: so I can use other GPU with other miners or gaming.

Thanks

Hi
yes sure!
This option will be added in next version v1.5.
If you want to use specific GPUs you will have to add custom parameter eg. d 0,2,3,4,5

Regards
CGM team
kasparpalgi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

Hey, few questions:
1. It doesn't detect Gigabyte P104-100 - can you use it only with GPUs listed in your website dropdown?
2. Should I rather believe the calculator inside the app or in your website (they were past few days showing different coins/numbers in the top). Today I seem to be able to see only profitability for default 4x1080ti - when I add 1080 that I have nothing changes.
3. Where I can join and see the Cloud mining that is free if I join before 5/18?

Thanks. Good app and great job. Understand that it's new and has to be developed more but good job so far.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

Hey, few questions:
1. It doesn't detect Gigabyte P104-100 - can you use it only with GPUs listed in your website dropdown?
2. Should I rather believe the calculator inside the app or in your website (they were past few days showing different coins/numbers in the top). Today I seem to be able to see only profitability for default 4x1080ti - when I add 1080 that I have nothing changes.
3. Where I can join and see the Cloud mining that is free if I join before 5/18?

Thanks. Good app and great job. Understand that it's new and has to be developed more but good job so far.
Hi
1) we know where is problem and we will check it
2) calculator is ok now, every day we upgrade something and this is a reason why calculator somtimes is not availible or exact
3) please type your email in app "email for notification"

Regards
CGM team
GL29PA

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

When is Version 1.5 due for release please ?
kasparpalgi

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Thanks! So the email notification is basically CLOUD? And in future there will be also "Crypto GUI Miner CLOUD – monitor and manage all mining rigs from one place"?
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

Thanks! So the email notification is basically CLOUD? And in future there will be also "Crypto GUI Miner CLOUD – monitor and manage all mining rigs from one place"?

If you want to use cloud services without additional costs you must use our miner now and you must type your email into field "email for notification". You must be our old client.
When we start with cloud version all users with emails will be spared of additional costs.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

When is Version 1.5 due for release please ?
Next week I hope.
Before the release of any CGM version, we must test the beta version.
Chrisjml

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:59:21 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 06:20:17 PM by Chrisjml

What wallets are compatible with the coins listed?

I have a Metamask wallet, but I think it is limited to what currency it takes.

I'm new to this so I might be wrong.

Also, the profitability on the website is different to the one on the app, which is correct?

Also, a lot of them, when you go to their website for a wallet, show syncing 5-10 weeks behind! WTF!

Thanks
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:46:09 AM

What wallets are compatible with the coins listed?

I have a Metamask wallet, but I think it is limited to what currency it takes.

I'm new to this so I might be wrong.

Also, the profitability on the website is different to the one on the app, which is correct?

Also, a lot of them, when you go to their website for a wallet, show syncing 5-10 weeks behind! WTF!

Thanks

For every coin you must use wallet of that coin.

For the profitability you must check do you use same difficult average on our webpage and in miner app

Ps. For most coins you can open wallet on some of exchanges

Chrisjml

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:09:01 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 06:00:32 PM by Chrisjml

Thanks for the reply, also garlicoin (grlc) & Jolt gas (jlg) don't come down in the drop down list on the app but is on the list on the site.
Difficulty on the site is current the same as app, I think there might be some sort of lag between them.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

Thanks for the reply, also garlicoin (grlc) & Jolt gas (jlg) don't come down in the drop down list on the app but is on the list on the site.
Difficulty on the site is current the same as app, I think there might be some sort of lag between them.

Pay attention on difficulty on the web and difficulty in application (Sync difficulty)
App difficulty is current, web difficulty is 24h
Change settings
Coinseeker18

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

Hi I have some problems with mine Denarius coin, I put my wallet but It is like the gui miner doesn´t recognize my wallet and the pool stats don`t show nothing  but when i mining by my own the wallet and the pool work fine (bssod  pool) I think i waste some coin...
Chrisjml

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

If you click web monitoring (top right) in app, it will take you to the coins you've got pend etc. Uou also have to wait for the denarius wallet to sync up, I took me about a day & a half to do this, after it's synced it will show in there.

Chrisjml

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

Bithold (bth) is in the summery list but not available in the drop down list when making a profile.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

Hi I have some problems with mine Denarius coin, I put my wallet but It is like the gui miner doesn´t recognize my wallet and the pool stats don`t show nothing  but when i mining by my own the wallet and the pool work fine (bssod  pool) I think i waste some coin...

Please create printscreen image with the problem and share here.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

If you click web monitoring (top right) in app, it will take you to the coins you've got pend etc. Uou also have to wait for the denarius wallet to sync up, I took me about a day & a half to do this, after it's synced it will show in there.

Hi can you share printscreen image here. We must see your problem.
Tnx
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

Bithold (bth) is in the summery list but not available in the drop down list when making a profile.

Next version v1.5 comes with predefined profiles with all coins from our list
Chrisjml

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

Nice, thanks, it's a great app, been using it for a couple of days now.

Just looking at my vram usage while mining DNR & it's currently at 6%, is this normal for mining DNR or is there something wrong? I've got a gtx970 & the hash rate is around 22 MH/s.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

Nice, thanks, it's a great app, been using it for a couple of days now.

Just looking at my vram usage while mining DNR & it's currently at 6%, is this normal for mining DNR or is there something wrong? I've got a gtx970 & the hash rate is around 22 MH/s.

We never did mining DNR and we don't know this info. I think that is normal because our calculator on the web shows 26 MH/S, your hashrate is 22 MH/S.
Try adjust clocks ...
Rewqpro

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

I haven't noticed info about devfee if there is one?
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:04:34 PM

I haven't noticed info about devfee if there is one?

What exactly would you like to know about devfee?
Chrisjml

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

Just wondered how the hash rate is worked out, I've been finding the real rate has been fluctuating a lot from 21MH/s to 9000 MH/s, but the hash rate on the profitability doesn't change.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

Just wondered how the hash rate is worked out, I've been finding the real rate has been fluctuating a lot from 21MH/s to 9000 MH/s, but the hash rate on the profitability doesn't change.

Hashrate is fixed :-)
New version comes with custom hashrate and benchmark
hegemon1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:39:05 AM

Hi, any explanation for this?
http://IMG-0905.JPG
Chrisjml

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:46:52 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 07:17:44 PM by Chrisjml

There seems to be a problem with the ccminer (I take it that is what you use) on you app, as just using ccminer I get 25MH/s but with yours I get varying amounts from 7000MH/s - 14MH/s either that or the pool that it connects to is bad.
Coinseeker18

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:28:13 AM

when the miner start with x17 XVG the hashrate is very low! When I mining by my way with alexis 1.0 miner the hashrate is more accurate with you calculator.
hegemon1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

Hey CGM team, what about to start respond emails?  Huh
DrHookMcracken

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:32:58 AM

Or the bid price ?
Thanks  Cool

For profitability calculations we use difficulty, block time, block reward, price in BTC ...

Where are you getting these metrics from?  In your calculator, the current block reward for Bitcoin Gold is clearly wrong (which is why it's showing as #1 atm), and I've noticed similar problems in the past with other coins.  I have a really tough time trusting this calculator.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

Hey CGM team, what about to start respond emails?  Huh

Hi
we answered on all email messages currently ...
Please check your email or replay your question via email
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

Or the bid price ?
Thanks  Cool

Where are you getting these metrics from?  In your calculator, the current block reward for Bitcoin Gold is clearly wrong (which is why it's showing as #1 atm), and I've noticed similar problems in the past with other coins.  I have a really tough time trusting this calculator.

Hi,

block reward is ok now ...
We work on calculator every day

Regards
CGM Team
kasparpalgi

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Where do you take block reward information at all? I'd like to check sometimes coins that aren't listed in any calculator....
Coinseeker18

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

Hi, It is a great app, but I have concern about your sofware, why the profile that I imput desapear ? for example my verge prfile is gone and i dont know where it is. I understand that is something related with the 51% hack atack with this coin. By the way, my concern is that the program change without my control.

And I have anothe question: Do you modify the software include to mine (CCMINER, CLAMORE, etc).
I will waiting you answer, thanks
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

Hi, It is a great app, but I have concern about your sofware, why the profile that I imput desapear ? for example my verge prfile is gone and i dont know where it is. I understand that is something related with the 51% hack atack with this coin. By the way, my concern is that the program change without my control.

And I have anothe question: Do you modify the software include to mine (CCMINER, CLAMORE, etc).
I will waiting you answer, thanks
Hi
because of the attack on Verge coin (xvg), we were forced to remove it from our application. That is why all users had their profiles automatically deleted.

We do not modify the miners, we only use original default miners without any modificstions.

Regards
CGM team

glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Where do you take block reward information at all? I'd like to check sometimes coins that aren't listed in any calculator....

If we have iquidius explorer for a coin, then we use the explorer to calculate the reward. Normally it is calculated via official data, but some coins have a changeable reward - sometimes we follow what the current block is and then calculate the reward and sometimes we have a fixed reward.
This means you should tell us which coin you are mining so we could check, but that checking process is currently impossible because of the huge number of users and enquiries and we are not able to check and answer for all the particular questions

Regards
CGM Team
kasparpalgi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

Is the CGM calculator wrong or crypt0.zone one as they show very different estimates for example for TUN mining profitability with 6 x GTX1080 cards:

CGM says av. 24h profitability for TUN for 6x1080 revenue $0.80 and https://crypt0.zone/calculator says 24h profitability $5.23. There's a huge difference. From where CGM takes the block reward and net. hashrate information? From different source than crypt0.zone? Where?

If we take information from crypt0.zone then NeoScrypt 6x1080 hash should be 6.648mh/s. Network hash 354.46mh/s. Blocktime 90 seconds and block reward 5. Then we get about 90TUN per 24h according to my calculations: https://i.imgur.com/Djr0FiM.png. Here https://www.coinexchange.io/market/TUN/BTC I can see that last sell order is 0,00001350BTC so we get per day 0,001215BTC that is acording to Google currently $8.19.

So it seems that either CGM calculations are wrong or CGM takes block reward and net. hash or 1080 Neoscrypt hash information from different source (from where? and why you think that source is more accurate?).

Also crypt0.zone thinks most profitable is with 6*1080 cards is Lizus (LIZ). Do you think that should be added to CGM or you don't believe in every shitcoin (not sure if it is shitcoin but as I never heard of it.... and it's not in any other calculator then I suppose so)? Smiley
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

We are correct this ...
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

New version of Crypto Gui Miner v1.5.0 is availible now

Change log
v 1.5.0
– user can define custom coins
– user can define custom pools
– user can define custom cmd params for each mining profile
– user can define period for estimated earnings
– user can set custom currencty
– MY PROFITS IN 24h (added scroll, improved reading data from pool)
– improved design for mining profiles
– window is now resizable
– fixed some small bugs
DrHookMcracken

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:19:06 AM

More calculator difficulties:
- Lux coin difficulty seems drastically lower than the actual value, which is why it's #1
- Ravencoin block reward, which hasn't changed since the coin's launch and won't for a while, is for whatever reason below 5k
- XVG is missing completely (I understand removing them during their issues with the hack, but it has been fixed for a few days now)

I like your calculator in that you can specify difficulty averages over different time thresholds, but if you can't get the basic inputs right it's completely useless.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

More calculator difficulties:
- Lux coin difficulty seems drastically lower than the actual value, which is why it's #1
- Ravencoin block reward, which hasn't changed since the coin's launch and won't for a while, is for whatever reason below 5k
- XVG is missing completely (I understand removing them during their issues with the hack, but it has been fixed for a few days now)

I like your calculator in that you can specify difficulty averages over different time thresholds, but if you can't get the basic inputs right it's completely useless.

Hi
you must understand next ...
-Lux coin and Ravencoin results and value depends on his explorers.
-Raven dont change reward and we can not influence on that.
-We will add xvg soon.
Coinseeker18

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:16:10 PM

Hi, I have installed the new version 1.5 and i wonder while I mine a custom coin on the information mining status, i see that the raven coin was mining too, and dont to my wallet. how could it happen when i dont start any other mining software ?
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

Hi, I have installed the new version 1.5 and i wonder while I mine a custom coin on the information mining status, i see that the raven coin was mining too, and dont to my wallet. how could it happen when i dont start any other mining software ?
Hi
can you expand console and send printscreen?
hegemon1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:33:53 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 09:40:43 PM by hegemon1

Hi,
I would like you to explain me something... How it come, your app shows for Denarius around 320 Mh/s, but reality is I get around 220 Mh/s (5x 1080Ti´s). Same for Ultima and some other coins. Thanks
Coinseeker18

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

Hi

Not i cant! But is simple , there is a second ccminer mining raven and there is a bat file with the enemy miner file.h
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

Hi,
I would like you to explain me something... How it come, your app shows for Denarius around 320 Mh/s, but reality is I get around 220 Mh/s (5x 1080Ti´s). Same for Ultima and some other coins. Thanks

Please switch difficulty ( minimum 6 hours ), 24-48 hourS is optimal.
Probably you looked current difficulty ...

Regards
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

Hi

Not i cant! But is simple , there is a second ccminer mining raven and there is a bat file with the enemy miner file.h

Our application dont run bat file
This is probably devfee or you are launch some bat file on your PC
Sweatmeister

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

Guys I just installed the software and it looks fantastic.

I have a question, does the software do any dev fee mining, in addition to built in dev-fee mining of the miners software? If not, what is the plan to compensate for developers' efforts?

I read about cloud here but it looks like a long way until there, since the software is desktop and probably needs re-write from scratch to cloud it as a SaaS.
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:13:31 PM

Guys I just installed the software and it looks fantastic.

I have a question, does the software do any dev fee mining, in addition to built in dev-fee mining of the miners software? If not, what is the plan to compensate for developers' efforts?

I read about cloud here but it looks like a long way until there, since the software is desktop and probably needs re-write from scratch to cloud it as a SaaS.

Hi,
we currently working on user login & management system in cloud.
All users will be able manage with your cards and rigs via mobile device, tablet and PCs.
Dev fee is fixed and he is always 1.38%. Dev fee does not affect on other things.
In the future when we publish cloud version, dev fee will be different ( refers to new users only )

Coinseeker18

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:28:07 AM

Hi again, whats up with Ultima coin today? The profit calculation is not accurate! Cgm is Always mining this coin!
Coinseeker18

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

Please fix the Port for mining lizus, on BSODPool is 2016, instead 2116, thx!
hegemon1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:33:52 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 03:33:27 PM by hegemon1

Also Pigeon coin calculation is wrong. You aint get 158.133,51 coins for 5x1080Ti´s (cca. 72 Mh/s)

EDIT: Not sure if ur so fuckin lazy to fix your calculator, or you just don´t give a fuck? Also your activity here is radiculous glacier87
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

Please fix the Port for mining lizus, on BSODPool is 2016, instead 2116, thx!

Hi,
port is fixed
Coinseeker18

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

Thx for the fix, I think happen the same with lux coin...by the way how is it work the fix are you did? is it change something in the software without user permission? the software connect to a server searching for the parameters for the coin what have to mine? what  other information could exchange the software? 
yelken

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

1- I have multiple rigs so I want to use common profile for pools, ports, coins etc. How can I share 1 settings file for all rigs?
2- How can I update when new miners release?
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:15:39 PM

1- I have multiple rigs so I want to use common profile for pools, ports, coins etc. How can I share 1 settings file for all rigs?
2- How can I update when new miners release?

Hi,
thank you on questions.
Our plan is add first and second option soon.
We will add auto update.

Regards
CGM Team
Coinseeker18

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

X17 for Verge coin dont mining at the proper hashrate and doesnt show the real hashrate (1.5v). Btw There is another topic with the same description for your software with a link to mega, is it relatioship with yours?
glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

X17 for Verge coin dont mining at the proper hashrate and doesnt show the real hashrate (1.5v). Btw There is another topic with the same description for your software with a link to mega, is it relatioship with yours?

We are fixed this problem for next release.
Miner is guilty, not Verge.

Faisal khan85

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

+-+ +-+ +-+ +-+ +-+       +-+ +-+ +-+ +-+
 |P| |o| |W| |e| |R|       |C| |o| |i| |n|

I love to know the new GPU mining coin. so I can mine more for less difficulty.
I came to know new----- PoWer coin(PWR)----> Going to POW GPU + CPU mining on 14th May , good to know their developers to get tricks from community https://discord.gg/D9rsP2Q

|P| |o| |W| |e| |R|       |C| |o| |i| |n|

glacier87 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

New version of cryptoguiminer is availible for download
https://cryptoguiminer.com/

CHANGE LOG
v 1.5.1

– added cloud login – basic cloud commands available in this release (start mining, stop mining, restart rig, shutdown rig)
– added enemy miner 1.05 and 1.08
– added ccminer-phi
Coinseeker18

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

I just installed the 1.5.1 version, I d like it but I cant select the new miner added on the lux coin profile, only I can Choose ccminer 2.2.3, dont seeing enemy or phi version, and the vrg x17 mining is still mining at very low hashrate.
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

I really like this calculator..

There's an error contacting Absolute (ABS) explorer because the address is wrong.

Here's the correct one: http://explorer.absolutecoin.net/
Sweatmeister

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:26:25 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 11:40:41 PM by Sweatmeister

glacier87 and the team, thak you for the great work, please don't stop  Smiley To make it not just good, but the Best, please see the suggestions. These I think fulfil most of the mining needs. Hope you will find them making sense and worth your valuable time!

New Functionality Feature Correction multipliers (coefficient).
Add ability to specify for each mining profile of a coin some number, for example 1.5, by which the profitability will be multiplied in the Calculator and used for sorting (Calculator on a summary tab should sort by adjusted value, but ideally display both original value, and the value adjusted by the multiplier).
Why is it needed - Some coins have incorrect calculation for profitability. User will be able to fix it on his own without waiting for new version and be able to use profile for such coins. Now some coins have exaggerated profitability (while in reality it is much less) and almost always hit the top of the calculator on the Summary tab, which results in mining not the best coin. Currently user has to just deactivate the profiles for such coins so that they are not being mined at all.
Priority/Urgency - Very high and important because currently the issues with calculation of some coins profitability makes them impossible to use within the software (and as such reduces the capabilities of the software and its value)

New Functionality Feature Ability to use custom miner software.
User should be able to create a new folder within the miners folder and add his custom miner software.  CGM would then be able to use it within profiles.
Why is it needed – Would like to use own custom miner, or a paid miner, or just any miner that is not in there yet.
Priority/Urgency - High

New Functionality Feature In General Options Tab, add more values for Difficulty for profit and Price drop-downs. Add 10 min, 20 min, 30 min, 40 min, 90 min , 2 hours, 4 hours, 5 hours, etc, or maybe even allow any value
Why is it needed - Coins have different periods of Difficulty fluctuations and also price. User will be able to adjust his CGM intelligence to his own set of coins and level of acceptable risk.
Priority/Urgency - High

New Functionality Feature Software keeps profiles, custom pool settings and coin settings in cloud
Why is it needed - User may want to have CGM running on multiple systems with the same settings.
Priority/Urgency - Medium

UX Enhancement Add User Manual (Instructions) about how to add Custom Pool and Custom Coin
Why is it needed – The GUI is OK but after adding it doesn’t work sometimes. Best is having a “how to do it right” description with examples, etc.
Priority/Urgency – Medium

UX Enhancement Mining Profiles View Improvement
Make each profile only one line (or change to a grid with each profile being a row), instead of two. Add icon of a coin on the left of each profile for easier finding the right profile by a familiar color. Highlight the inactive profiles with a darker color.
Why is it needed – It is hard to scroll and look for a profile if you have a lot of them.

UX Enhancement Add description of Devfee to both website and software.
Why is it needed – The industry values transparency – there should not be any hdden fees or anything without explicit note before the community start trusting the solution.

New Functionality Feature Customizable re-calculation period.
Right now, the Summary tab refreshes once in 5 minutes. It would be good to provide ability to increase or decrease this period for those users who would like less (or more) frequent switching.
Why is it needed – With a specific sets of profiles(coins) , a fixed 5 minute interval or switch can bee non-optimal.

UX Enhancement Preserve colors of the miner output in console.
Right now the colors are disregarded and CGM shows as once color text
Why is it needed – It is easier to see what is happening in the miner, if there is a lot of green or red shares, temperatures, etc.
Priority/Urgency - Medium

UX Enhancement Windows System Tray icon. The software should once in a while compare the current hashrate with a preset hashrate (ie. If you are mining on a hardware that is ought to mine at 10 MH/s and your current hashrate is 9.5 MH/s, this means that you are at 95% of possible speed. The tray icon ideally would be of a certain color (to be easily found among others) but also have something like a small dot which will have a color depending on the % of the possible speed. For example 90%+ - green, 70%-90% - yellow, 30%-80%- red,   0- 30% - black
Example is what Slack software has : http://faq.micro-pctech.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Open-Up-Hidden-Icons-and-Right-Click-Them-300x191.png
Why is it needed – Users will be able to see at a glance if the system is running fine.
Priority/Urgency – Low

UX Enhancement Improve the Summary Tab – Most profitable Coins view. All values of one coin would be better to be put in one row, and each in a separate column. Make ability to switch on or off individual columns.
Why is it needed – User would like to see only those columns that he uses in his analysis, and see more coins without scrolling than it is now.
Priority/Urgency - Low
Coinseeker18

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

Hi I´m testing your software and I think it has potencial, but for example the calculator for LUX I think it is not correct, never I get the number of coin that the calculator said.

For mining LUX It cant choose the miner, for example with Enemy that I could get more hashrate.
Scottex

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:37:14 PM

Hey, few questions:

Hi
1) we know where is problem and we will check it
2) calculator is ok now, every day we upgrade something and this is a reason why calculator somtimes is not availible or exact

Regards
CGM team

Hi CGM team

I have a 6 x P106-100 rig.
Unfortunately they're not showing in this otherwise fantastic mining application.
Any idea as to why?

Thanks,
Scot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: