Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:15:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] Atomic Wallet with Atomic Swap DEX ⚡  (Read 20600 times)
stnkld

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 09:12:06 PM

Recently I've tried trading AWC-BEP2 token on Binance DEX. It turned out that cancelling sale order charges your token balance with a small fee. You can only trade in whole numbers, so now, after I finished trading, I have 0,92 AWC-BEP2 sitting in my Atomic Wallet and being basically useless. Is there any way to convert it to anything else or dust it to BNB?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 11:39:54 PM

Warning: Fake Atomic wallet is promoting via google Ads.

Fake Link:
Code:
https://atomicwllet.io/
It's just three days age according to https://whois.domaintools.com/atomicwllet.io
Registrant Org   WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Country   pa
Registrar   NameCheap, Inc
IANA ID: 1068
URL: www.namecheap.com
Whois Server: whois.namecheap.com

(p)
Registrar Status   addPeriod, clientTransferProhibited, serverTransferProhibited
Dates   3 days old
Created on 2020-09-03
Expires on 2021-09-03
Updated on 2020-09-06
Real website:
Code:
https://atomicwallet.io/
It's not easy to differentiate between the two links.

Two users [Great Thanks to both of them] reported the fake ads today in Bigenners and Scam boards:
[Scam]: Fake Atomic wallet thru Google Ads
Atomic wallet's phishing website is being promoting in google's ads.
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 11:16:18 AM

Sorry for bumping but I have a general question about security of Atomic wallet:

I have been using Atomic as my second wallet for rather small amounts of many "exotic" altcoins. Recently on some FB groups and crypto related forums I have seen many bad opinions about Atomic - not only high fees, but DISSAPEARING coins suggesting that they might had been stolen! Is this just some FUD? Is this wallet safe to use when you have a strong password and your seed is hidden in a good way? My main concern is: is it open or closed source, so it is possible that the makers of Atomic are able to see and... steal my coins?

And the second question: what is the best alternative for a desktop with multi-coin support? Exodus?

malcovi2

Activity: 1233
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:05:37 PM

Sorry for bumping but I have a general question about security of Atomic wallet:

I have been using Atomic as my second wallet for rather small amounts of many "exotic" altcoins. Recently on some FB groups and crypto related forums I have seen many bad opinions about Atomic - not only high fees, but DISSAPEARING coins suggesting that they might had been stolen! Is this just some FUD? Is this wallet safe to use when you have a strong password and your seed is hidden in a good way? My main concern is: is it open or closed source, so it is possible that the makers of Atomic are able to see and... steal my coins?

And the second question: what is the best alternative for a desktop with multi-coin support? Exodus?
atomic wallet and exchange is a scam.
you can also visit youtube channels that shilled this shit and has comments that are negative.

Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 04:02:52 PM

atomic wallet and exchange is a scam.

So do you mean that my funds there are not safe? Even if I don't use their exchange and just keep some altcoins on this wallet, while owning the seed and password?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: