Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 02:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] Atomic Wallet with Atomic Swap DEX ⚡  (Read 20600 times)
stnkld

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 09:12:06 PM

Recently I've tried trading AWC-BEP2 token on Binance DEX. It turned out that cancelling sale order charges your token balance with a small fee. You can only trade in whole numbers, so now, after I finished trading, I have 0,92 AWC-BEP2 sitting in my Atomic Wallet and being basically useless. Is there any way to convert it to anything else or dust it to BNB?
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 11:39:54 PM

Warning: Fake Atomic wallet is promoting via google Ads.

Fake Link:
Code:
https://atomicwllet.io/
It's just three days age according to https://whois.domaintools.com/atomicwllet.io
Registrant Org   WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Country   pa
Registrar   NameCheap, Inc
IANA ID: 1068
URL: www.namecheap.com
Whois Server: whois.namecheap.com

(p)
Registrar Status   addPeriod, clientTransferProhibited, serverTransferProhibited
Dates   3 days old
Created on 2020-09-03
Expires on 2021-09-03
Updated on 2020-09-06
Real website:
Code:
https://atomicwallet.io/
It's not easy to differentiate between the two links.

Two users [Great Thanks to both of them] reported the fake ads today in Bigenners and Scam boards:
[Scam]: Fake Atomic wallet thru Google Ads
Atomic wallet's phishing website is being promoting in google's ads.
Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 11:16:18 AM

Sorry for bumping but I have a general question about security of Atomic wallet:

I have been using Atomic as my second wallet for rather small amounts of many "exotic" altcoins. Recently on some FB groups and crypto related forums I have seen many bad opinions about Atomic - not only high fees, but DISSAPEARING coins suggesting that they might had been stolen! Is this just some FUD? Is this wallet safe to use when you have a strong password and your seed is hidden in a good way? My main concern is: is it open or closed source, so it is possible that the makers of Atomic are able to see and... steal my coins?

And the second question: what is the best alternative for a desktop with multi-coin support? Exodus?

malcovi2

Activity: 1255
Merit: 72

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:05:37 PM

Sorry for bumping but I have a general question about security of Atomic wallet:

I have been using Atomic as my second wallet for rather small amounts of many "exotic" altcoins. Recently on some FB groups and crypto related forums I have seen many bad opinions about Atomic - not only high fees, but DISSAPEARING coins suggesting that they might had been stolen! Is this just some FUD? Is this wallet safe to use when you have a strong password and your seed is hidden in a good way? My main concern is: is it open or closed source, so it is possible that the makers of Atomic are able to see and... steal my coins?

And the second question: what is the best alternative for a desktop with multi-coin support? Exodus?
atomic wallet and exchange is a scam.
you can also visit youtube channels that shilled this shit and has comments that are negative.

Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 04:02:52 PM

atomic wallet and exchange is a scam.

So do you mean that my funds there are not safe? Even if I don't use their exchange and just keep some altcoins on this wallet, while owning the seed and password?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: