Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 12:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✳ The value lies in investor’s belief and caring ✳  (Read 115 times)
NileCoin ICO (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

NileCoin ICO

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:30:25 AM

Bitcoin has held a firm belief from investors and become an appealing investment opportunity in the world of finance. Over the past few months, the dramatic fluctuations in Bitcoin price have made the 1999 tech bubble somehow more of a common thing. The desire for an overnight rags-to-riches story has begged the question of how to make a Bitcoin investment really work.

💸 The 2017 surge in Bitcoin price is the driving force behind such rapt attention to Bitcoin in particular and cryptocurrencies in general.

📌 However, Bitcoin is repeatedly associated with the risk of a bubble burst. Recent events have proved how abrupt the situation can turn into. After reaching the peak of 19,850 USD in the middle of December, 2017, Bitcoin and altcoin’s prices have seen great changes.

⏩⏩ And how will it turn out in the future? That’s something only time can answer. Let’s see.

#NilecoinTeam
#NIL
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:23:47 AM

That is true, but are you saying that your ICO is better?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:49:55 AM

The fact remains that whatever bubble there might be, in the long term BTC should always reach a new ATH. This is because it's the first blockchain currency. It will always be considered to have value due to this.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:24:09 AM

So, I don't know what you want to say about this post.
Want to say that bitcoin is in a big bubble right now? Still want to say that bitcoin will still break new heights and reach a new price. Huh

kaya11

Activity: 1330
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

That is true, but are you saying that your ICO is better?

Maybe not? Is this the new way of attracting someone to invest in their coin? This kind of information are repeated in this forum and yet still continues.

The desire for an overnight rags-to-riches story has begged the question of how to make a Bitcoin investment really work.
Who's desire was this? I really wanted to know those people behind? If I will guess they are the ones who made the machines for keeping the network running, and now they've got new more stuffs to sell.
I may have a desire but not this one, I am just simply reader who wants to learn the technology, although I do bounties as side job.

Andrey123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:59:23 AM

Bitcoin has become a very popular investment.
And the fact that they are very difficult to manipulate, do not make it a bubble.
As it was with credit default swaps (CDS), in 2008.

Because banks and the state could manipulate.
Bitcoin will be popular for another 50 years, so this is enough for our age)

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

There may be another bubble sooner or later and then people will start following it quickly it can be another altcoin or another technology.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: