Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Website Seeking: Writers, Bloggers, Youtubers & Podcasters  (Read 118 times)
MoonFlowCrypto (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

I would like to take a little bit of time and introduce a website that will be released shortly.

Moonflowcrypto.com is all about the crypto community. This website is designed to meet your needs as a reader and media consumer when it comes to blockchain related issues.

Our mission is to have a network of contributors that will meet the communities needs by ensuring unbiased articles, thought pieces, opinion pieces, staff picks and more. We will provide references in our unbiased pieces and full transparency will be provided when sponsored reviews are posted.

Yes, we will have opinion pieces, staff picks etc. but any opinion-based pieces will be clearly labelled blogs and no references will be provided.   
The blockchain is a community driven entity and we believe that we need a central hub that provides information on a myriad of topics. Many of these topics will come from that same community.

Facebook says no to crypto currency… We say no to Fiat

All advertising on moonflowcrypto.com will be paid in crypto. This is being implemented in order to support the blockchain movement. On this site, the advertising you will find, will be vetted and this will be done to protect the sites integrity. As previously stated any blockchain sponsorship we receive for reviews will be clearly stated. They will be reviewed objectively and references to where our writers obtained the information will be linked to the articles. Should a party wish to have a sponsored review, they will be made aware that we will not mislead our readers/viewers/listeners. It is NOT possible for our sponsored articles to be reviewed and pulled from posting should they not like what we have found. Our findings on what we review, be it sponsored or not will be shared with those who consume our media. In no way will we post something that could be detrimental to the crypto investors that visit this site nor will we omit our concerns.

Fundraisers

Lastly every quarter we will be donating to a charity. 100% of the fundraisers we run will go directly towards the needs of a specific person/people. Example: John Smith is currently battling Cancer. He pays x amount in medical and treatment expenses monthly and is currently being supported by his wife because he cannot work. The crypto we raise will go directly to this family and have a direct impact on their lives and John Smith’s recovery.

Once again, we will decide who will be donated to as a community and we will deliver this gesture on behalf of the [Suspicious link removed]munity. Lets touch peoples lives together!

Moonflowcrypto.com is going to be launching soon and we are looking for a strong team. We are looking for writers, bloggers, YouTubers and podcasters to provide content for our website. You do not require any experience; however, we will verify that you do have the potential to thrive in your area of interest.

If there is anything you would like to see happen on our site or any concerns you may have, please leave a comment.

If you are interested in providing content for our website, please contact us here: media@moonflowcrypto.com
Please share this with as many people as possible. We are hoping to have a large volume of content in all forms of media .

Remember the following at all times: We are no one.... We are no thing. We are simply the Flow of Crypto to the Moon. Join us and HODL on!

Sincerely,
MoonFlow
Du33leT4p

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

You asked for suggestions, so...

1.) Put a website up first. Then start advertising it.
2.) Make it as easy as possible for people to get to your site.
     Even something as tiny as creating a hyperlink to Moonflowcrypto, rather than expecting them to copy/paste Moonflowcrypto.com , is critically important for clicks
MoonFlowCrypto (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:18:16 AM

You asked for suggestions, so...

1.) Put a website up first. Then start advertising it.
2.) Make it as easy as possible for people to get to your site.
     Even something as tiny as creating a hyperlink to Moonflowcrypto, rather than expecting them to copy/paste Moonflowcrypto.com , is critically important for clicks

Hey @du33let4p! Thank you for the suggestions, I will certainly be adding hyperlinks in the future. I assumed it would automatically do it when I entered the website but seeing as this is my first post I was unaware.

I do want to mention that currently I am not trying to advertise the website, I am more looking for content creators at this time. If you yourself create content and would like to be featured on the website please let me know. If not, and you do know of anybody who may be interested, please have them email me here: media@moonflowcrypto.com.

I do appreciate you taking the time and posting your feedback and if you do have any other suggestions for the website once it goes live, I would love to here it!

Thanks again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: