Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin winter?  (Read 768 times)
Akses01

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

will end that time, but for the time being we can not determine when, because there is no sign will end negative, for positive regulation, easy will end at the end of April.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chiatromupma

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

Best bounty platform MTC is good bounty see yourself marineco/in  Marinecoin time tested value dev-less time dilution technology to fair distribute coin.  Decentralized iot machine to machine platform for value long time.  ICO current can get 20,000 MTC to promote coin.  8.5 billion coin left to work for.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

Everyone like you expects the market to rise as soon as possible..The past 2 months have been very bad..The market will of course improve..But it will take some time.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

Everyone is saying altcoin winter, but I disagree.  I think it wont last all that long.  Maybe a few weeks or so.  Bitcoin is definitely going to shoot up soon though.  What do you all think?
I think that already in March-April we will all see a big growth of the crypto-currency market. All coins from the top 10 in terms of capitalization, in my opinion will give a good profit.
I hope it will happen. Right now, I want to sell my bitcoins because I needed it in urgent but I had lost almost 30% of it. And now, I trapped, when I sell it, I lose much of my capital. I don't know when it will start to rise up but hopefully, the price will move now!

light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

And here we go altcoin winter still goin on in April. Maybe will go until summer, who knows

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

And here we go altcoin winter still goin on in April. Maybe will go until summer, who knows

Now is a very difficult time for the entire market. From what you can see a return to growth may not be easy. The downward trend is dominating all the time and it is not known whether this will change before the summer.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ciwesoc451

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

It depends, same as all other ICO giveaways, it varies widely for instance the bounty/airdrop provided by Marinecoin’s ICO is actually going to be quite worth it on the long haul, the plans are good and the goals are reachable while at the same time pushing the envelope of what a crypto-currency’s are defined as. It has a ICO in which you can earn up to 20000 mtc by completing a task and it’s repeatable every 24h, it’s focused at the community as a whole rather than specifically miners, the community is healthy, and it also supports app making specifically for the crypto-currency. Afterwards the Artificial Intelligence analyses the post for Proof of Promotion. It’s the first machine to machine transaction network since it’s based on AI and uses time dilution technology, you can read up more on it in their whitepaper.MTC additionally has its own exchange which is safe and secure so no need to worry about being stuck with a non-exchangeable crypto-currency.MTC is controlled by the community, the market is quite stable and is growing consistently, so all in all yeah I’d say that there are worth while bounty/airdrops out there, it’s just a point of finding them.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:28:07 AM

i believe as long as BTC and ETH is down all markets will remain on bear, as per my observation once the bitcoin dominance is on a good track all altcoins will be rallying too. Maybe cause most of the countries before they can enter a certain altcoin market they must first purchase this 2 pairs which is ETH and BTC. And basically BTC are the basis of the new comers for the stability of the whole market of cryptocurrency so maybe those new investors really want to see BTC stablize first before entering.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
skinomanl

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

Everyone is saying altcoin winter, but I disagree.  I think it wont last all that long.  Maybe a few weeks or so.  Bitcoin is definitely going to shoot up soon though.  What do you all think?
Well, I waited for April and everything started to go up, it means the truth that by the winter they should rise to the former level otherwise, why was there so much to wait and every time wonder at the fall. Yes, there were many forecasts, personally I thought that closer to summer, but as you see our patience rewarded, now we are waiting for good performance.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:11:14 AM

When we look at that last week, my guess is right, my friend. The negative image that is being tried to be formed in the market has begun to disappear. Those who are trading in the crypto money market are more hopeful now.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

Bitcoin caught up with his name after the big rise he had caught. There is a similar situation for the Altcoins, but they are not able to hear them more fully. There are projects with very striking futures, they can catch a very good weather with effective output, and it takes some time for this.
HazardXXX

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

Some altcoins can be looked at closely, because there are really strong and bright projects, the coin of which will give a big profit in the future.
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

We can expect to see some interesting developments about Altcoins this year. Investors are more conscious and deceitful than their predecessors and do not want to fool their money into projects and are more researchers. I think it's spring weather because of the recent ups and downs.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:47:48 PM

I think that the trend of bitcoin growth from the time of the year does not depend. This is not the flu for you, so that the epidemic develops with the onset of cold weather. Matter of chance. Now the positive growth, which indicates the future shot of bitcoin.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

Heck yea I like crypto! It has allowed for so much more financial freedom in my life than i ever could have imagined before. My current favorite is the new Marinecoìn ICO. They are fairly distributing more than 90% of the supply, last quoted they had successfully distributed 15% of the supply to around 6300 people. I like the tech because the lead dev managed to create an artificial intelligence protocol they are calling jarvis to maintain the -MTC- network. Thanks to the dynamic hashing algorithm there are little incentives to mine the currency beyond doing so as a hobbyist and the entire network can run off of a handful of cpu’s with zero fees. Combine all these features and you see a product where the control of the coin is kept in the hands of the community, which personally, is how i like my coins: an AI enabled self sustaining crypto - Marinco.in/ico , check it out, you can get 20,000 -MTC- per day during their proof of promotion ICO.
Do you need to participate in the Bounty of the company, or do you want to invite people to invest in this project? you need to read all the information that the developers represent and even after a detailed analysis you can draw conclusions.
HazardXXX

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

I think that the trend of bitcoin growth from the time of the year does not depend. This is not the flu for you, so that the epidemic develops with the onset of cold weather. Matter of chance. Now the positive growth, which indicates the future shot of bitcoin.
Probably the state of affairs in the market, crypto-currency is poured into significant meetings of important politicians and so on, and the seasons are not important at all.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:20:27 AM

Altcoin winter has already passed, spring is here and summer is approaching. I hope you have filled your wallets during the dip because that probably won't happen for a long time, or maybe not even at all! Good luck with the spring bounce, it's all the way up from here

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

Weirdly this thread turned out to be true. Winter hit altcoins hard and all of them returning back with spring time. Idk why this cycle always happens, some people say its about seasonal taxes.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

Winter went away, today everything is green and backing to norm. It is nothing new in cryptocurrencies so do not surprised next time.

Today i hope this green will stay as long as possible
HLB11

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

Well, one thing for sure is that nobody can exactly predict the behavior of the market much more so in the world of cryptocurrency. And we have to remember that nothing is really permanent in this world and this is quite true in cryptocurrency with its volatile market which can swing anytime either up or down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: