Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for haters, hackers and heros to help test my Can/Am Bitcoin exchange.  (Read 842 times)
indicasteve (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 03:46:53 PM

Hey folks...

I'm building a new bitcoin exchange for Canadian and American dollars on top of google's appengine.   It's written in GAE's python and uses google for login authentication as well.  

A good part of the trading functionality is up and running and I'm looking for a few ppl who want to give it a try with a demo account.  It will be a while before the site goes live,  so I'm just looking for some input from you to determine if I'm going in the right direction at least.

It's kind of funky programming on google's cloud because the database is so distributed and you have to code your transactions in such a way to avoid inconsistency and this all needs to be tested out.

Anyway, if you would like to give it a try, please send me a PM for an invite.

Once a few people try it out,  and I'm sure it's running and the most comical bugs and speeling mistakes are removed, I will post the link here so anyone can test it.

Thanks!

Steve

edit: (Opps..I put this in the wrong topic...supposed to be in projects development...soz)

Art Express!  Native American Art, Crafts and Weapons!  coingig.com/ArtExpress
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: