Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Blockchain Developer to start ICO  (Read 196 times)
Pokora (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:17:29 AM

Hello Community!

I am looking to find here interested developers to start a blockchain project with me.

The project is in the section of entertainment, that can revolutionize this area on blockchain technology.

What I am looking for is, to find a partner that is capable of the technology side of the business and will serve as CTO.

For myself I will offer 10+ years of experience in the field and a record of delivered international world famous biggest entertainment.

If you are interested, please post or send me a PM to connect with some info and reference about you.

Thanks and best regards from Dubai!

Pokora
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

Hello Community!

I am looking to find here interested developers to start a blockchain project with me.

The project is in the section of entertainment, that can revolutionize this area on blockchain technology.

What I am looking for is, to find a partner that is capable of the technology side of the business and will serve as CTO.

For myself I will offer 10+ years of experience in the field and a record of delivered international world famous biggest entertainment.

If you are interested, please post or send me a PM to connect with some info and reference about you.

Thanks and best regards from Dubai!

Pokora

First of all - ditch the word "revolutionize". It annoys the hell out of people who think about block chain seriously.

Second - don't be shy, tell us more about your project.

If you really have decade of invaluable experience it is unlikely someone will steal your idea (it simply won't work without you).
If you aren't capable to bring any value - your idea s likely to be stolen no matter if you describe it in PM or openly. So there is no real reason not to be secretive.

erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

Hello,
I am professional ICO developer. previously, I have done 15+ successful ICO websites.You can get all the services under one roof. I will provide all the services like marketing, support & exchange bot.
Let's discuss more your project.
Thank you..!!
Pokora (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

Hello,
I am professional ICO developer. previously, I have done 15+ successful ICO websites.You can get all the services under one roof. I will provide all the services like marketing, support & exchange bot.
Thank you..!!

Hi Erience,

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to understand if you reply was commercial only or you are interested in a business partnership that I am looking for?

Let me know, so I can share more about the project.

Thanks
erience

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:20:34 AM

Hello,
Thank you..!!

Hi Erience,

I would like to understand if you reply was commercial only or you are interested in a business partnership that I am looking for?

Thanks

Hello,

We are interested in business partnership plus commercial. If you agree let's discuss your project.

Thank you..!!
Pokora (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

Hello,
Thank you..!!

Hi Erience,

Thanks

Hello,

We are interested in business partnership plus commercial. If you agree let's discuss your project.

Thank you..!!

Please contact me via email (in my profile) as I cannot send you a private message for some reason.

Thanks
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

Please contact me via email (in my profile) as I cannot send you a private message for some reason.

Thanks

Reason being you're a newbie, you do not have that account privilege yet. (of sending multiple messages in quick succession)

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
erience

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

Hello,
Thank you..!!

Hi Erience,

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you..!!

Thanks

Let's connect on skype or telegram.
My skype id-- csankur
Ping me when you send me a message over there.

Thank you.
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

You need to understand that the time is long gone where ICOs can "revolutionize" anything. ICOs have turned into a moneygrab, where founders make big promises, make a ton of money, and seldom deliver. If you're looking for someone who understands the space and the target market, then I'm your girl.

Don't expect me to be passionate about your project, and don't expect me to invest a single dollar of my own. What you can expect from me is a kickass site, some amazing guerilla marketing, sound advice - and yes, I can even create the ERC20 token for you. I've done bits and pieces for other ICOs (I've fully marketed a specific ICO that raised over $50 million) and have also created a full-fledged ERC20 token for a sale (that did only raise $35k, but it's something). I'm the realest person you're going to find around here, so if you have any interest in that sort of thing, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or add me on Skype.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
Pokora (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

You need to understand that the time is long gone where ICOs can "revolutionize" anything. ICOs have turned into a moneygrab, where founders make big promises, make a ton of money, and seldom deliver. If you're looking for someone who understands the space and the target market, then I'm your girl.

Don't expect me to be passionate about your project, and don't expect me to invest a single dollar of my own. What you can expect from me is a kickass site, some amazing guerilla marketing, sound advice - and yes, I can even create the ERC20 token for you. I've done bits and pieces for other ICOs (I've fully marketed a specific ICO that raised over $50 million) and have also created a full-fledged ERC20 token for a sale (that did only raise $35k, but it's something). I'm the realest person you're going to find around here, so if you have any interest in that sort of thing, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or add me on Skype.

I have added you on skype, let’s chat.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

I'm the realest person you're going to find around here, so if you have any interest in that sort of thing, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or add me on Skype.
You sure ? At certain points we all do some sort of self marketing when an opportunity knocks on the door but over hyping stuff and faking it are two different things entirely.Being a blockchain developer and a passionate coder who knows a thing or two about crypto ,I'd like to see your Github.Maybe I'll come running to you if I find myself trapped in the walls of pointer functions.
Pokora (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

Hello,
Thank you..!!

Hi Erience,

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you..!!

Thanks

My skype id-- csankur

Thank you.

Done, connected. Let us speak the next days!
Pokora (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

I'm the realest person you're going to find around here, so if you have any interest in that sort of thing, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or add me on Skype.
You sure ? At certain points we all do some sort of self marketing when an opportunity knocks on the door but over hyping stuff and faking it are two different things entirely.Being a blockchain developer and a passionate coder who knows a thing or two about crypto ,I'd like to see your Github.Maybe I'll come running to you if I find myself trapped in the walls of pointer functions.

Hey Joel, you seems as well very connected and experienced in the space. As per you knowledge, where today in this scene you can find programmers that are willing to work on a project with ownership
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

Hey Joel, you seems as well very connected and experienced in the space. As per you knowledge, where today in this scene you can find programmers that are willing to work on a project with ownership
Thank you.Yes I've been around the scene for a while and have a sound idea how the ICO world revolves.No developer would want to take an ownership over a project if they don't like the idea/team/equities.Even if you find a programmer who would help you set your flagpole up,he will demand that he gets paid in bitcoin/any other cryptos of a certain value.Most of the ICO founders are willing to share tokens of the coin that is being developed which is a turn off, at least for me.I mean I work my ass around your project and your project in the worst possible cases doesn't work out,should the developer regret his time/efforts ? I think not.
To be on a safer side,good developers would want to get paid in bitcoins.
BotDev

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

Hi, Pokora! Dubai is a nice city!
I'd with pleasure join your team!
I'm a developer in crypto niche and readily help you with your project.
Beep me in PM your contacts.
erience

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:11:48 PM

Hello,
Thank you..!!

Hi Erience,

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you..!!

Thanks

My skype id-- csankur

Thank you.

Done, connected. Let us speak the next days!

yes sir
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: