Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:22:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE LIVE] DarcMatter Coin (DMC) - The Global Finance Revolution  (Read 22507 times)
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:52:42 AM

Great project. I see potential and a lot of future. A great team of professionals,who know their business!! Good luck team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

In the article you linked, it mentions that the blockchain implementation in the alternative funds industry will have broader capabilities including additional asset classes being seamlessly distributed through the entire investor vertical. What exactly does that mean? I can definitely see the advantage of using the blockchain in DarcMatter. I'm just trying to understand that one specific capability.
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

Do you guys expect to hit the hard cap on the tier 2 private sale just like you did on the first?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

What is the advantage of holding the DarcMatter coin? What can you do with it?

The DarcMatter coin can be held as Singularity Nodes. Singularity Nodes are permitted users or nodes that have at least 15,000 DMC and a necessary volume of transactions to harvest and verify specific transactions. The definition may evolve as the velocity of interactions increases and the complexity of the underlying information increases as well. Participants on the network will be incentivized to further participate the utilize the Tachyon ISC to become a Singularity Node and have the ability to harvest and verify.

Singularity Nodes will be judged by their respective ‘g-factor’8, which will be determined by a number of elements, including contractual complexity mapping from strategy profiles to outcomes9, the Dotson algorithm, nodal linkage history and other proprietary mechanisms. Dependent upon the number of parties and interactions, DarcMatter may have to develop a higher tier node with higher requirements.

Thanks for the explanation. That makes a lot more sense to me now. It looks like a really good use for the coin. How much is 15,000 DMC in USD?

Tokens are priced at $0.200 for the crowdsale. 15,000 DM coins would roughly be $3000. Of course, this is extremely tentative due to the nature of cryptocurrency - do not take this estimate to be exact!

I completely understand. Thanks for the help. That's actually a pretty good price. Thank you.
Do you get extra incentives for owning the singularity nodes?
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:54:18 PM

What can I expect to see with the demo as an asset manager?
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:03:36 PM

Are there any regulatory risks with investing in DMC? I have to ask because I'm a U.S. citizen.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
CetaNetwork

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:35:11 AM

Do you guys expect to hit the hard cap on the tier 2 private sale just like you did on the first?

Hi, please email DMCICO@DARCMATTER.COM for specific questions about the presale. Thanks!
DM_Coin (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:10:39 AM

In the article you linked, it mentions that the blockchain implementation in the alternative funds industry will have broader capabilities including additional asset classes being seamlessly distributed through the entire investor vertical. What exactly does that mean? I can definitely see the advantage of using the blockchain in DarcMatter. I'm just trying to understand that one specific capability.

While we are currently working with LPs and GPs (funds), the implementation of the blockchain to replace antiquated contracts and deal making workflow can be used for any type of investment product.  This means in the future we can level the playing field and all investment products and vehicles could become available to all investors.  For example something that only a large institution can invest in now with better terms could become just as accessible to the everyday investor.
CetaNetwork

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:25:41 AM

What is the advantage of holding the DarcMatter coin? What can you do with it?

The DarcMatter coin can be held as Singularity Nodes. Singularity Nodes are permitted users or nodes that have at least 15,000 DMC and a necessary volume of transactions to harvest and verify specific transactions. The definition may evolve as the velocity of interactions increases and the complexity of the underlying information increases as well. Participants on the network will be incentivized to further participate the utilize the Tachyon ISC to become a Singularity Node and have the ability to harvest and verify.

Singularity Nodes will be judged by their respective ‘g-factor’8, which will be determined by a number of elements, including contractual complexity mapping from strategy profiles to outcomes9, the Dotson algorithm, nodal linkage history and other proprietary mechanisms. Dependent upon the number of parties and interactions, DarcMatter may have to develop a higher tier node with higher requirements.

Thanks for the explanation. That makes a lot more sense to me now. It looks like a really good use for the coin. How much is 15,000 DMC in USD?

Tokens are priced at $0.200 for the crowdsale. 15,000 DM coins would roughly be $3000. Of course, this is extremely tentative due to the nature of cryptocurrency - do not take this estimate to be exact!

I completely understand. Thanks for the help. That's actually a pretty good price. Thank you.
Do you get extra incentives for owning the singularity nodes?

Along with collecting fees from transactions occurring on the DarcMatter platform, participating in Singularity Nodes will allow you to act as a permissions user. More tiers with unspecified rewards may be added later on.
DM_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:27:53 AM

What can I expect to see with the demo as an asset manager?

Here are some general descriptions of what an asset manager can do on the DM platform: https://darcmatter.com/for-asset-managers

If you are interested, please request a demo and get your hands on the app directly!
DM_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

Are there any regulatory risks with investing in DMC? I have to ask because I'm a U.S. citizen.

While we cannot speak to specific nuances of the future of regulation, we are abiding by US securities laws. As a FinTech company we always strive to maintain the highest standards and maintain the licenses to do so.
CetaNetwork

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:27:49 AM

DarcMatter airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/darcmatter-dmc/

Support by joining them! All the best.

Hi crypto0408, thanks for sharing! This particular bounty item is actually closed (we had a huge turnout!). However, we have more bounties within our community rewards program, found here: https://medium.com/@DarcMatter/darcmatter-dmc-ico-community-rewards-program-live-62e2ee072438
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:22:10 PM

Check out DarcMatter ICO video review by "The ICO Reviewer":

https://bestcrypto.tv/615/darcmatter-ico-review/
CetaNetwork

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPPG3eI4IDc

Check out the new DarcMatter Coin explainer video!
ManeeshaZen

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

DarcMatter is developing a blockchain based distributed ledger to remove opacity and inefficiencies from the global alternative investment industry. DarcMatter Coin is a utility token that will be used by fund managers and investors to create smart contracts for the investment completion process, and will also be used to access due diligence reports, KYC, and AML details. DMC will be used for a permissioned blockchain, and will use systems that run natively on the NEM blockchain.
norfolk88

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

Hello, can you tell us about the target price you want to achieve? Because this is very important to know by investors.
trasixes

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=23682
Username Bitcointalk: trasixes
Link to your Content Creation: https://steemit.com/darcmatter/@danilfromtorzok/darcmatter-alternativnye-investicii
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

I looked at the schedule of the gathering last night and saw that there was very little to achieve the collection goal.

It's very surprising for a project that collects on a new blockchain for carrying out an ICO. I do not know very much projects that raised money at NEM Blockchain
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:07:54 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 11:34:03 AM by fridaydrink

I looked at the schedule of the gathering last night and saw that there was very little to achieve the collection goal.

It's very surprising for a project that collects on a new blockchain for carrying out an ICO. I do not know very much projects that raised money at NEM Blockchain

I like this project -  blockchain ecosystem needs it.

fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

And I also like NEM ecosystem.
So I wear the signature of this project I'm sure that the project already has a grand success. And then this success will only develop. Great idea, strong team, great hopes and confidence in this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: