Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 15,000usd at the end of Feb for Bitcoin??  (Read 1140 times)
Stigmooo (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

hey guys.. just want to ask your opinion..

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

I think it is possible for bitcoin to reach $15000 at the end of this month because bitcoin price rapidly change with out our notice. If many people are keep on buying untill now there is a possibility that the bitcoin demand will continue to increase that also push the bitcoin price up to our expectation.

Stigmooo (OP)

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

I think it is possible for bitcoin to reach $15000 at the end of this month because bitcoin price rapidly change with out our notice. If many people are keep on buying untill now there is a possibility that the bitcoin demand will continue to increase that also push the bitcoin price up to our expectation.

many were selling too.. btc trade within a day gone upto over a billion dollars in just 24hrs.. if this trend keeps on his track.. we can have a gain for about 150% or 200% at the end of the month.. tasty isnt it?
bobylevamo

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..

We  are the end of Feb now and it looks like it will not reach that mark. $12000 by the end is possible.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:27:23 AM

well $6000 in my opinion wasn't exactly the bottom because it didn't last long. it was more like a short term push down where price reached a very low level and it actually went to $5k range too. i consider $8k more of the bottom. so you can't really say price has doubled now.

additionally $11k is simply coming back to normal levels after the "push down". because nothing about that drop below $10k was normal. so we are now only $1000 or 10% above the major buy support.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

The recent price rise was targeting to 15000$ till yesterday night but some small fluctuation happened because of bangaldesh gvernment start to hunt Crypto traders . It may be small fluctuation soon it will recover by end of this month there is chance of reaching 15K .
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

It is not impossible, but less likely. February is almost over, only seven days left. With everything that is going on, and with so much fluctuation, I doubt Bitcoin could reach $15000.
Some people are still scared from last drop, because of that many will sell when they think its appropriate time. Because of that price will stagnate. So no, it will not reach $15k this month.

News that South Korea relax the grip around cryptocurrencies is good news indeed. But time of regulations is coming, and that will be cloudy days for crytpo.
Uzunhahn

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

If it starts to rise it could go up fast. But I don't feel it. Bitcoin is levitating at same price with small rise here and there.
In February will remain the same. March is a different story.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

thank you so much..
Bitcoin is Decentralised cryptocurrency so we don't predict the accurate probability. But this price fluctuations is not a big issues so all the peoples are investing in this time. The Bitcoin value should be raise in this month end because all the experts are predict the Bitcoin growth. I hope it will reach more than 15k USD at the end this month. The price fluctuation is always happen in the market so we only aware in the crypto platform.
BitAngelTW

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

I also believe in this that bitcoin will reach 15k $
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:06:40 AM
Merited by dale1075 (1)

Anything is possible bitcoin can do everything and one is that is the pricing of it i believe on it it will surpass this ath price of 20,000 USD.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

Yes everything is possible from bitcoin.Imagined that the value of bitcoin from very beginning until now was really amazing.The value of it was truly increasing which independent from other crypto coins.If the end of this month the value of bitcoin will be 15000 usd ,the only word I can see is a blessings to every bitcoiner like me.We glad to be here and infact we have a future of bitcoin and the way It can help us for our daily needs.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

I think it could reach 15,000 USD at the end of february because the value of the bitcoin is very high and the bitcoin is very popular and depends on the circumstances as well and I think bitcoin can reach 15,000 USD if nothing makes the bitcoin value down like selling bitcoin en masse and it makes bitcoin value decreased and I think if no one dropped the bitcoin value could reach 15,000 USD.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

For me bitcoin will not hit 15,000 usd at the end of this month, although it is now slowly recovering from that big drop.
But no one knows, although my opinion is not the same with others. I am still hoping that it will hit that price because i will gain more profit if that thing happens. For now lets continue to earn bitcoin and be patient while waiting.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

no one can predict with such guarantee, man. I am very enthusiastic about bitcoin and I really hope it would cross that mark, but no guarantee.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:06:10 PM

I think it will not reach $15,000 end of this month maybe around $13,000 but in march possible it will reach $15,000, bitcoin is starting to increase up to $20,000.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

Everything is possible. More likely, he will grow up rather than fall. But the right time for buying was a few weeks ago, when the price was about $ 6,000. I hope not only the price of bitcoin will increase, but other crypto currency too.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

It is too early to reach 15000 dollars at the end of this month. It needs some more time to pass 15000 dollars as Bitcoin struggles to pass 11700 dollars barrier.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

Any price is possible for bitcoin knowing its recent history in 2017 in December. However I doubt it can reach 15000 at the end of February. If it does it will be a faster than normal recovery and soon after will go down again in price. Historical data has shown us that bitcoin price starts to recover in end of March and forward so better to hold on our coins.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:19:54 PM

no no no
that would be too fast, with current speed ALL alts are in deep RED zone and you want to push them down even harder?
no please, give them time to recover a little please)))
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: