Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 15,000usd at the end of Feb for Bitcoin??  (Read 1140 times)
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:30:01 AM

hey guys.. just want to ask your opinion..

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..

Hello, I think the BTC can reach 15K $ and stay above that level at the earliest in about 3 months. After the middle of the year. But I may be wrong because BTC can always surprise us.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

I think it will not reach $15000 this end of february. Bitcoin price just increase a little bit and it just only few day to go. I dont think that it will pump instantly this week.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

the price of bitcoin very unstable , so i think it's very hard to predict the price in exact time , so we should still see the movement of it , but we hope see it in up trend soon.
CoinTxnBTC

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

No one knows what will happen to the price.
Invest what you can afford to lose.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

in my own prediction i believe that bitcoin will get up to 12,000usd which is what i predict for it, before the ending of this month.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

I very much doubt that the Bitcoin per week rise in the price of more than 15 thousand dollars. it would be great if the price is fixed at 10 thousand dollars. Negative news hit very hard on his reputation in the world.
paa1991

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

I think after February Bitcoin will be $12000 like. because bitcoin got a huge drop last month.
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

he can not afford to bitcoin the price of 15k$ after the feb but alm if the next few months the price is still higher the more it sells their bitcoin and they do not hold it so the price also decreases bitcoin

bigSentence77

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

My opinion is - not over 12k. Maybe 13r - but this is very doubtfully.

tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

the resistance is too strong, so the price down again.
Maybe it will need 1-2 months more to reach 15k
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

the price of bitcoin very unstable , so i think it's very hard to predict the price in exact time , so we should still see the movement of it , but we hope see it in up trend soon.
Yes its really precisely that the value or price of bitcoin was so unpredictable and so unstable too that made its price varies anytime is depend upon the demand. We cant tell that it would go $15000 or would go down, but lets just think always on a positive way so we cannot be feel discouraged about its value.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..
it is possible that Bitcoin may reach 15,000 Dollars by the end of this February, see the continued growth of Bitcoin I hope by the end of this month Bitcoin will reach that price.But we can only predict that in the end the price fluctuations Bitcoin no one can predict completely
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Bitcoin price at 15000usd is not imposible, we all know that bitcoin price is so volatile, it goes up and goes down at any moment. The current price now is stable, but we don't know the price tomorrow or next day will suddenly move up and reach 15000usd.
findgreenland

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

thank you so much..
I'm not quit sure about exact price of Bitcoin, but I'm sure the future of bitcoin can break the idea we can imagine.
No matter what the news are, the important part of bitcoin is its owner around the world

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

thank you so much..
It will be impossible since the end of February is already approaching. Your predictions is possible in March because bitcoin needs time to gain its momentum. The price of bitcoin also need to undergo a steady increase to reach 15000 USD which bitcoin has not been able to do this last few weeks. Your link is very awesome and thank you for letting others give their opinion.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

I doubt it will reach $15k by the end of February. In fact I think it will take a while for it to cross the $12k mark and move to $13k or $14k. Those round numbers ($10k, $15k, $20k, etc) have a strong psychological effect on people and bitcoin will struggle to pass them, and give confidence to investors once more. I think we will stay a while between the $9k and $12k. Only after we managed to create a good level of support around $10k, and stay above that value for a week or so, we can start thinking about the possibility to start testing $15k.

I think this stability is not bad for bitcoin, as it gives it time to develop and calm the markets. Don't forget we came down from $20k, and that frightens people, since there is not enough knowledge about bitcoin. But staying above $10k for a while, should restore some trust among investors.

usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

Yes its really precisely that the value or price of bitcoin was so unpredictable and so unstable too that made its price varies anytime is depend upon the demand. We cant tell that it would go $15000 or would go down, but lets just think always on a positive way so we cannot be feel discouraged about its value.
very few days are remaining in this month and still prices are far from 15k this can only be possible in one way that if a big bunch of people buy bitcoin now and hold it, this act will give a hype to the values in few hours,
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

it could be that bitcoin regain that amount of prices in the end of this months. but, what i believe that in this time, cryptocurrencies trend is still bearish that tend to goes down. so, maybe at the end of march or middle of march that the prices would be good again.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

thank you so much..

Hello, I think the BTC can reach 15K $ and stay above that level at the earliest in about 3 months. After the middle of the year. But I may be wrong because BTC can always surprise us.  Smiley

if there is some good changes about bitcoin then there is some possibility that it may have to reach on that price but we all know this is just an speculation and there is no other way on how it may become for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Babyboy423

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

i think its impossible for now to reach $15k before the month of February end, because the current price is  not over $10k.  there's only few day's reamaining before this month end and the current price is to far at this target price. Yes its possible but not before this month end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: