Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 15,000usd at the end of Feb for Bitcoin??  (Read 1140 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

hey guys.. just want to ask your opinion..

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..

I think the possibility of bitcoins reaching $15,000 at the end of February is very high. But with pricing today, I don't think it will happen this February but it will definitely happen at around late April when the trend of bitcoin pricing is as stable as today. I hope it goes beyond $20,000.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Bodiul1975

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

When we saw that bribe and amirikera are likely to be all the thickness, then the price of BTC decreased so much that the crytpo will be cloudy days. And for this instability, Bitcoin can reach $ 15,000 and for this condition people are afraid to invest and invest in the right time. If you lose your BTC loss, then there is a possibility of losing hope and it will take a lot of time to get excited.
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

Today 24.02.2018 Bitcoin price is 9618 USD, at the end of February I guess it will a more than 10 000 USD
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

hey guys.. just want to ask your opinion..

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..

Well I guess that it would really be pretty awesome for us bitcoin lovers if the price of bitcoins ever happens to reach $15000 by the end of this month because this will give lots of us profits or even get closer to breaking even for all the losses we've been suffering for the past few weeks. But sadly, I really do not think that this is really possible judging by the price of bitcoins today and how it moves. But I sure hope march will be different.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

Nope. I don't think Bitcoin price will reach $15k within this month. I think it can reach max $12k since there's only 3 days left and I think there is no expected good news to come for Bitcoin to reach moon within this 3 days left.

bitcoinnewbie123

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:23:34 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 02:39:24 PM by bitcoinnewbie123

Bitcoin could reach 15k but it wont be until some greedy and rich bastard comes along and buys $400,000,000 on bitcoin just to get the price up and then tell all his friends and manipulate the market just so they can sell and make a nice profit . then the price goes down and they buy at the low price and buy another 400,000,000 at a lower price. and the cycle just repeats over and over. the same shit , this is the reason bitcoin will NEVER EVER be a main currency. Bitcoin is just another pyramid scheme and another way for illegal activities to be funded . drug dealers and other criminals are not going to wait for the price to go up . so they make it go up. it is a shame though as this was not what Bitcoin and other digital currency's where meant to be for. Governments are trying to stop this and will get more aggressive in doing so for these reasons. don't kid yourself that they cant either. they will . the reason why they are allowing this to carry on right now is because they are getting some taxes out of it. which is why it will soon be shut down. good things don't last forever . In fact i don't see it lasting another year or 2. The other thing I see is people say is the price will be more stable when the coins have all been mined. well that aint gonna happen either . there still will be market manipulation by the rich and criminals . the coin will always flow up and down due to the daily drug deals and weapon trading. Like i said it really is a shame because this is not what the purpose really was for Bitcoin. It is now just a money laundering service that the public can be part of and help the criminals. these are just some of the REAL reasons that it is not gonna work out . so dont bet the farm on this scheme . just put a little in it to help the criminal that need more money. have fun
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

Bitcoin could potentially reach the stated value if the current increeases continue to happen until the end of February. Otherwise it is still too early to claim things since we are all aware that because bitcoin's value is unstable it could change in a matter of hours or wven seconds. So let's just continue to patronize bitcoin and have faith in it.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

Well the market is unpredictable but for me, it highly doubted that at the end of the February it will reach 15 grands. I'm predicting that bitcoin will still be in correction till March and April will be the start off slowly pumping.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

Nobody knows actually. The price of Bitcoin has been constantly moving for now. It goes up and then it goes down all of a sudden. It went back to more than $11,000 but then it went down once again after that. Perhaps a correction for breaking the resistance. And now we are going down lower than $10,000. I think Bitcoin will not be able to make it to $15,000 within February. There is already less than a week left and right now the mark is red. $12,000 is a more practical target within this month. 
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Well the market is unpredictable but for me, it highly doubted that at the end of the February it will reach 15 grands. I'm predicting that bitcoin will still be in correction till March and April will be the start off slowly pumping.
Yeah, for now, I think it would be quite harder for bitcoin to get that mark in this short span. Under the current circumstances, I suppose it's not gonna happen in this month. But I believe the rise will occur in the coming months as the currency is possessing a great potential and it is having the ability to gain its value, but till then, keep faith in it...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Derek86

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

now we all witnessing that it is not possible, it would be lucky for us if it does not drop below
$6000, but it will climb again for sure
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

We'll never really know. The market can change overnight if it has to. There are a lot of factors affecting the price of btc. Most of the time its the news whether negative or positive. Sometimes its the manipulation of the whales in order to buy cheap and sell at a very high price. Sometimes its the investors whether a lot of people are buying because of low price or because they have lots of extra money to spare. So how bitcoin will move at the end of feb will be mostly up to these factors. We can never tell if its going bacj to 4,000 or back to 19,000. We'll see.
Kingigolo

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

$15000 is very unlikely a projection for the end of February, the market is still drifting sideways and many people have barely recovered from the heavy losses they took, I know I'm yet to so most likely middle of March the markets will have stabilised and continued its upward trend. That's my projection 2-3 week of March.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

Kind of unlikely since you have directors and high level executives saying that it is not going to be successful such as from this thread reporting what a major payment processor is predicting what will happen to it's use in the future
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2996925.0

So at this point it is really up to the technology at this point in time for it to brush off these institution's allegations on bitcoin's future and it's use.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

$15000 is very unlikely a projection for the end of February, the market is still drifting sideways and many people have barely recovered from the heavy losses they took, I know I'm yet to so most likely middle of March the markets will have stabilised and continued its upward trend. That's my projection 2-3 week of March.

Yes I agree with you.  End of February is very near so the prediction of bitcoin price that it will goes up up to $15k is impossible.  But who knows no one knows.  But the best prediction would be, it would be high but not as much as $15k.  Maybe on the next coming months.
Marine8

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

Why cant it reach? For me, i think the price will hit that mark although we have just a few days to go and its still at 11k. Dont forget there can be an increament of about 2k within a single day,so it possible.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

Yeah, for now, I think it would be quite harder for bitcoin to get that mark in this short span. Under the current circumstances, I suppose it's not gonna happen in this month. But I believe the rise will occur in the coming months as the currency is possessing a great potential and it is having the ability to gain its value, but till then, keep faith in it...

I think it we shouldn't worry about not rising for months because I think bitcoin will surely climb. For holders, its really great that bitcoin will stay at 10k mark for the time being so that they're able to get more coins before it pumps high. It's kinda useless to predict at this point because there's no way they can predict what will the whole market community do with their bitcoin. I think we should think for what we should do for situations that will happen in the future and try to be smart for every moves we make.
lionelho

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

Looks like it's hard to be there as now the price goes down again. I think we need to expect this in April.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

I always think what good it will do if we have a bitcoin price of 15K at the 28th of February just to drop back to 10K at the 2nd of March again. It is one thing to reach a high level, but something completely different to stay there. Of course that is not important for a trader. But for the holders like me, we wish for a more steady growth. Even if it takes much longer.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

I always think what good it will do if we have a bitcoin price of 15K at the 28th of February just to drop back to 10K at the 2nd of March again. It is one thing to reach a high level, but something completely different to stay there. Of course that is not important for a trader. But for the holders like me, we wish for a more steady growth. Even if it takes much longer.
what's the good thing we have another dip so it means another easy money there are alot of people taking advantage of the crash. february is going to end 15k is looking far and far away but it still possible. if bitcoin is going steadily growing one day there would be a price correction just like what happen in january.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: