Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 15,000usd at the end of Feb for Bitcoin??  (Read 1140 times)
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

hey guys.. just want to ask your opinion..

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..

just calm bitcoin prices will definitely make a price recovery so do not be afraid when bitcoin prices collapse up to as cheap as this, not only that I think bitcoin will still go up in every new year and it is great for the long term.
Geraico

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

Hmm at that time was a bit impossible for bitcoin to reach 15k$, now is a bit low 8K but I hope that this year will be a good one for bitcoin and not just for it, for all cryptocurrencies.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

As practice has shown, bitcoin did not reach this level neither at the end of February nor at the end of March. Now there are two scenarios.  The first one is a sharp growth. Second - slow fall and in September a return to the strong growth.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

if btc can reach at the end of this month its break through.. base on this report.. that ive read.. it says about 6000usd at the start of feb.. but now the current price doubled its value then.. now the price gone up to 11,000usd as of now.. and its flactuating every single minute or hr.. now some people say that its time to invest  now in btc.. heres the link of the news that ive read.. ill just qoute it.. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/921735/Bitcoin-price-rise-latest-cryptocurrency-almost-doubles-value

thank you so much..

Now the time has gone and we have seen that bitcoin couldn't reached at $15000 and still bitcoin stop under $10000, but it is not bad becasue we know that in the end we will be seen bitcoin in a highest price and that price will be enough for us and more than $15000. I also read articles but i think we should search on our self and predict about bitcoin price in our thinking and then take a step.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

I hope this will happen dinner, in September
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

I was hoping bitcoin went up more this year but am
so disappointed the value per bitcoin went down so low
in value due to the panic sells in trade market.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

maybe he's going to buy lots of bitcoin just trust the investors, especially those who buy so much they should not sell them just bitcoin them for a bit more price bitcoin
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:14:27 AM

As the month is april now, the price is half of 15000$. Well i would recommend you to wait for some time as the price of bitcoin is stabilising and it would reach that amount by the 2nd week of may. Well if you want to buy bitcoins ,it would be the best time to buy bitcoins .
Bitcoin is too much volatile and my answer cant be 100 percent correct. Please do your research and choose wisely.
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

I think it will be possible by Bitcoin.Because Bitcoin prices were high of the start. The price of beta is free from other coins. I think it is not possible in February, but at the end of this month, Bitcoin can be worth 15,000 USD. We are very happy that Bitcoin is helping us earn money.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:16:28 AM

I think it will be possible by Bitcoin.Because Bitcoin prices were high of the start. The price of beta is free from other coins. I think it is not possible in February, but at the end of this month, Bitcoin can be worth 15,000 USD. We are very happy that Bitcoin is helping us earn money.

The price of bitcoin will not be able to reach $ 15k at the end of April. We should not be expecting so much bitcoin, we will be disappointed. But I think the bitcoin will hit $ 11-12k by the end of April or May, so hold on until the price goes up.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

Actually did not achieve that. But anyway it started to rise. Maybe by the end of May, it will be much better.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

It seems we should forget the phenomenon of the rise that happened late last year, we have to be patient to wait for the price of $ 15k, maybe it will happen again in August, but I feel lucky because it can have a chance to buy cheaply.
Amrxx

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

No this not happens, the price of bitcoin purchased Samet hype!
And now this already all subsided, in this moment is supposed to slow but stable growth, for return to bar 11-12K will need time and a long time!
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

In my opinion, the BTC price will be above that level in the end of December, so now is the best time for us to buy. But now the BTC price increases if you decide to buy them in the week before is probably better than now. hours.
ewuyis11

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

Marinecoìn is having a good airdrop if you want to check them out.  20,000 -MTC- for completing AI assigned promotional task.  -MTC- uses time dilution technology to distribute their coin.  How much you earn is up to you and the amount of effort you want to put into it.  Lasting value has been coded into the blockchain for the long term success of the project. Here are some attributes of -MTC- dev-less - time dilution technology - value - community - time tested blockchain experience.  Read more  marineco.ìn
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

However, the price has not yet reached even $ 10,000. Bitcoin is very unstable, so it is impossible to predict the price.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

The price is very slowly recovering, and at the moment is only 9 300 dollars. Therefore, we need to calm down and wait until the price at least returns to its previous position.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

thank you so much..
And that has not happened until now. The future is hard to guess so let's focus on the other way of investing.
Never believe in the words of experts or the words of journalists. That is really the forbidden of investors.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:22:13 PM

a lot of different opinions were about the price in February or the prices in March and April! in any case, everything was predictable! capitalization in the spring always increases, and the crypto market begins to grow in all directions! the main thing when there will go a glabal correction in time to leave from bitcoin!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

It's good news if it can happen in the near future and I'll definitely start investing more in bitcoin or hold my token with it to happen and I'm sure to benefit later. It is not impossible to happen based on bitcoin current is now a good starting point for the future. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: