Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOIN FAUCET HOW TO MAKE  (Read 283 times)
zmerol (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

Anyone here know how to build/make  an faucet , i plan to  make my own faucet on altcoin . can someone guide me . what to do or what scripts
Can anyone give a link or anything that can help me and others on how to make a faucet  for any altcoin .
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:21:36 AM
Merited by Parodium (1), athanz88 (1)

Anyone here know how to build/make  an faucet , i plan to  make my own faucet on altcoin . can someone guide me . what to do or what scripts
Can anyone give a link or anything that can help me and others on how to make a faucet  for any altcoin .

You can find the Faucet script on the FaucatInaBox site. You can find the software downloaded automatically so install it for the script. Then registering the Domain, adding APIs, adding Captcha keys and additional settings you need to on the website.
These things enough to create a btc or altcoin faucet.

Another option Wordpress plugin. I am not much aware of it. So please check about it on Youtube to get the better clarity.
zmerol (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

You can find the Faucet script on the FaucatInaBox site. You can find the software downloaded automatically so install it for the script. Then registering the Domain, adding APIs, adding Captcha keys and additional settings you need to on the website.
These things enough to create a btc or altcoin faucet.

Another option Wordpress plugin. I am not much aware of it. So please check about it on Youtube to get the better clarity.

Thank you for the help , i searched on youtube but mostly are bitcoin faucet , how i can make any altcoin faucet , and what script ,Api's  i will use
ikhub

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

Depends on what coin you want to make the faucet for, There are many faucet providers who provide integrated scrips, but mostly for prominent coins like btc, eth, ltc and so on.
Can you pm me the coin details, perhaps I can create a faucet script for some fee.
zmerol (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

Depends on what coin you want to make the faucet for, There are many faucet providers who provide integrated scrips, but mostly for prominent coins like btc, eth, ltc and so on.
Can you pm me the coin details, perhaps I can create a faucet script for some fee.

i PM you , check your messages
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

Check my article, you will find all available faucet scripts here:
http://www.bitcoins4free.ml/faucet-scripts/
Mostly scripts are free and supports multiple currencies. I don't recommend to use FaucetInaBox script, because not all advertising network accept it. My recomendation - try Coinbox or Alpha faucet script. Best one in my opinion is Gr8.cc script, but it costs $100. Also, as mentioned above, you also may try Wordpress faucet plugin by 99Bitcoins.com.
You will have to use Faucethub API and choose Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, Primecoin, Dash, Blackcoin, Bitcore or Potcoin for payments.
If you want faucet for other coin, it's more complicated thing because you will need to have custom made faucet script - if you can't make it yourself, you have to hire someone to make it, and it's not cheap thing. It's likely that you will spend money than you will earn from advertising network. And you will also will need to send all payments to users manually - it's time consuming thing.
And it's general, faucets aren't profitable thing nowadays.

zmerol (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

Check my article, you will find all available faucet scripts here:
http://www.bitcoins4free.ml/faucet-scripts/
Mostly scripts are free and supports multiple currencies. I don't recommend to use FaucetInaBox script, because not all advertising network accept it. My recomendation - try Coinbox or Alpha faucet script. Best one in my opinion is Gr8.cc script, but it costs $100. Also, as mentioned above, you also may try Wordpress faucet plugin by 99Bitcoins.com.
You will have to use Faucethub API and choose Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, Primecoin, Dash, Blackcoin, Bitcore or Potcoin for payments.
If you want faucet for other coin, it's more complicated thing because you will need to have custom made faucet script - if you can't make it yourself, you have to hire someone to make it, and it's not cheap thing. It's likely that you will spend money than you will earn from advertising network. And you will also will need to send all payments to users manually - it's time consuming thing.
And it's general, faucets aren't profitable thing nowadays.
I want to make my own faucet for the coin. i did not based if i earn or not as long as i can make the faucets for the coin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: