Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Measure and track bitcoin exchanges - bitmeasure.io - Free bitcoins  (Read 120 times)
bitmeasure (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:01:41 PM

Hi,

We are launching bitmeasure.io to create a place where cryptocurrency exchanges are measured for reliably, time to complete transactions, and cost.  This will benefit everyone who uses crypto exchanges.

We will send a small amount of free bitcoin to participants in order to assist in providing the performance and cost of your local bitcoin exchange.

No personal information is requested. Keep it anonymous please.

Over time we wish to profile return transactions to get a better transparent metric of the crypto currency exchange world to help consumers and investors make the right decisions. 

bitmeasure.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:20:53 AM

Hi,

We are launching bitmeasure.io to create a place where cryptocurrency exchanges are measured for reliably, time to complete transactions, and cost.  This will benefit everyone who uses crypto exchanges.

We will send a small amount of free bitcoin to participants in order to assist in providing the performance and cost of your local bitcoin exchange.

No personal information is requested. Keep it anonymous please.

Over time we wish to profile return transactions to get a better transparent metric of the crypto currency exchange world to help consumers and investors make the right decisions. 

bitmeasure.io

I would suggest that you escrow the amount that you are claiming to give out and also give a limit on entries. That will increase your credibility to people who may steer clear of this project just because they think that they are wasting their time by doing this.

Otherwise you're probably see a range of people trying to abuse your project by spamming unnecessary amounts of feedback using alt accounts on different exchanges.

So all I need to provide is the QR code and the address of which I want you guys to deposit the 0.001 BTC to, as well as my comments on the exchange, and I shall be able to receive my compensation for it, correct?

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: