Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An Unknown Individual Bought 96,000 Bitcoins When Price Was Slump  (Read 149 times)
Jeffery Musk (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

The unknown individual brought bitcoin which was worth more than one billion, i.e., 96000 bitcoins during the recent crash.
Know More: https://coinpedia.org/news/unknown-bitcoins-when-price-down/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

this is an old news which was repeated to death in the past week and now you put it on your own website and post the link here?!! not to mention that it was a false news all along (visit the other 2 dozen topics with the same title as yours and you see why).
at least next time try to copy paste the news as soon as it comes out not a week later! Wink

Only Bitcoin
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

Wow! While the whole world was crying that BITCOIN IS DEAD this guy believed in the future of Bitcoin and staked his billion for the coin! This is a smart move and I am sure that right now he must be smiling widely as the value of Bitcoin has recently gained small surges and can be on the way to the $15,000 mark and there is a possibility that within this year it can finally go beyond the $20,000 level it once breached last year.

The man must be a living example of the adage that " You buy  cheap when Bitcoin is in dip" and since he got the capital as required then he will be experiencing the biggest payouts of his investing life. This is the big lesson we all should learned when we are with cryptocurrency...the dip is never the death not unless you are involved with the coins identified as shit.
DarLim11

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

That person made a very good choice in investing in bitcoin when it is down. That's what they call smart buyers, they are taking advantage of the fear of some people to invest because they thought bitcoin will continually crash.
Well that man is also extremely a bitcoin believer. He bought bitcoin when it could also potentially go down. I admire that person faith in bitcoin and his skills in trading.

Also that guy is extremely rich, if you were to buy that sum of bitcoin you need lots of funds to execute that.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

A person who has a large budget, why not buy a lot of bitcoins. Now as he goes to the promotion he will receive a huge sum. If I had such a budget, I would have invested too.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

Its really great move but i really fear about when he is going to dump all these coins . Once he dump the coins there should be some small fluctuation in market . He is the real believer of crypto currency . Hope he will not dump atleast in near future.
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

this is an old news which was repeated to death in the past week and now you put it on your own website and post the link here?!! not to mention that it was a false news all along (visit the other 2 dozen topics with the same title as yours and you see why).
at least next time try to copy paste the news as soon as it comes out not a week later! Wink

yes, I agree with you currently many fake articles and news involving bitcoin. frankly sometimes I feel anxiety
I think the OP should have more research on the references, and try to find a fairly accurate comparison of the news.

bobylevamo

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:57:18 AM

The unknown individual brought bitcoin which was worth more than one billion, i.e., 96000 bitcoins during the recent crash.

That is huge, he must be a rich guy. He will make double or triple in next 6 months.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

That is huge, he must be a rich guy. He will make double or triple in next 6 months.

50% loss. He will get..
mikeey89

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

Thanks for sharing, I haven't seen this news before. It looks like big fishes knows when to join this party (cryptocurrency market), and this is still just the beginning!
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

I see it  Cool as someone who believes in bitcoin and has a lot of cash to invest in it
I wish I had some spare cash earlier this month when the price around $6-7k
even only 2 BTC would make me a happy bitcoin hodler with that kind of price

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

it is funny that everyone is repeating this same wrong news but nobody has yet said how is it that this "idividual" is anonymous but the news knows that it is an individual and also knows that he/she has bought bitcoin! LOL
it is kind of contradictory!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

And that same “individual” was probably selling at 19K. Wonder where they decide to take profit on he next run?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: