Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency for Bitcointalk forum only ?  (Read 96 times)
5thFear (OP)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

I have seen a few forums where you get paid for being active. I know bct don't need any such thing, because its very stable and the cryptoworld is dependent on it and not the other way around,..
BUT
still, i like the idea of getting paid for being part of something ? like steemit etc..
can we have some kind of cryptocurrency here for this forum only Huh
Fawad Escobar

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

I have seen a few forums where you get paid for being active. I know bct don't need any such thing, because its very stable and the cryptoworld is dependent on it and not the other way around,..
BUT
still, i like the idea of getting paid for being part of something ? like steemit etc..

No i don't think so being active and posting things will get you paid in Bitcoin forum
may be you can use bounty campaigns here to get some extra money while posting and all.
as you are already doing bounties
5thFear (OP)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

BUT

No i don't think so being active and posting things will get you paid in Bitcoin forum
may be you can use bounty campaigns here to get some extra money while posting and all.

What is wrong with that ? any drawbacks of any such system ?
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

The problem is that a lot of users would abuse the system and spam post; it would be very hard for moderators to deal with it. You can join bounty campaigns to get paid on this forum, but it's definitely not like steemit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

BUT

I don't think that's possible. People here can't get paid by just posting some messages unless they join bounty campaigns. There will be people who will abuse that system by just posting useless and spam messages. These people will take advantage of it. This is also the reason why merit system happened to avoid spamming by people who just wanted to rank up even without exerting effort to this posts, what else if posts will be paid by some cryptocurrencies, there will be more and more people to spam messages just to earn that crypto and this forum won't let that to happen.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:22:43 AM
Merited by kramchers (4)

BUT

There are so many forumsa bout cryptocurrency, though this bitcointalk.org is really amazing and so many ICO are using this as main site to advertise and make bounty campaigns for their ICO! what is the main reason why they choose this forum than others?
simple! One of the founder of this site is the legendary and hero of all crypto "MR. SATOSHI NAKAMOTO"
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

It doesn't seem to be a good idea since there is already plenty of sig / bounty campaigns that are paying for posting " quality posts " .
And as others have said, spamming posts will dominate the forum and as a consequence it  will lose its productivity & proficiency
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

BUT
I don't think if it is needed it here in bitcointalk forum because the network is already crowded and the admin already have a hard time making it smooth. There are many times that this forum is in downtime because of too many subscriber that already using it. Maybe it is a good idea but the admin should address the real problem and not the merit system that doesn't really work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: