Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Copper membership wallet address suddenly has changed  (Read 137 times)
nws.one (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

Hello
I've made a transaction for the Copper membership, though when I made it - I've noticed that wallet address for the account here has changed.
Thing is that I sent to the old wallet address appeared in my account.
Can an administrator check this please and let me know if this is OK or something should be done?
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BluberryBTC

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

Hello
I've made a transaction for the Copper membership, though when I made it - I've noticed that wallet address for the account here has changed.
Thing is that I sent to the old wallet address appeared in my account.
Can an administrator check this please and let me know if this is OK or something should be done?
Thanks.

I would assume that the old wallet received your transaction and so it was removed from your page. A new wallet is created for each member.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

It shouldn't be a problem as the old address were still associated with your account, and once it receives your coins with one confirmation, you will need to fill out form that appears here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

If the form doesn't appear even after one confirmation you might want to contact Theymos or Cyrus Smiley
nws.one (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

Looks like wallet has changed because there were account changes - I've received membership and everything is ok.
Thanks for your replies!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: