Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest upon???  (Read 2059 times)
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

Which is the best altcoin to invest upon in current month of Feb and upcoming month of March? Huh
Do not ask randon people which is which because we have diffrenet point of views,and someone might give you shit projects or coins.So the best thing to do is to review each coins by yourself,do your own research because at the end of the day you would be responsible for all your actions.Its not our money its yours so it will your call which investment you would take.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

Which is the best altcoin to invest upon in current month of Feb and upcoming month of March? Huh

I suggest investing on Oyster PRL and if you already have then today is the time to buy some more because next few days there will be an Airdrop for Oyster Shell SHL that is one of the most promising new projects in the market today.
I am very excited for the Oyster PRL and SHL tandem because it offered me already an very good opportunities in life.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

I think its best to buy something that are near ico price, because then the price of coin is still can give good profit, just research and pick.

Naah, in my own experiences. Altcoin price values are mostly dropped after when they bump on Coin Exchanges that's why if I do know good Altcoins ICOs then I would never hit invest on their pre sales but instead I usually wait for them to bump coinmarketcap.com and try to find the best time to hit Buy Button on Coin Exchanges because most of them are cheaper than the ICO prices.
That really works for me, honestly.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

a frequently asked question on this forum and I think how much of the recommendations people will pass on to you will not be a benchmark that what they recommend will be accurate enough. and I think to be able to find out which altcoin will be good in the coming months is that you should continue to monitor the movement of crypto exchanges in detail and I think it will be more accurate.
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

you are looking for altcoin or want to invest in crypto, I think only on ico, if to buy altcoin right now you can if have investigated and studied it first. every option always carries risks. so you must prepare your knowledge and experience.

HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

a frequently asked question on this forum and I think how much of the recommendations people will pass on to you will not be a benchmark that what they recommend will be accurate enough. and I think to be able to find out which altcoin will be good in the coming months is that you should continue to monitor the movement of crypto exchanges in detail and I think it will be more accurate.
I am very confident that no one will give accurate data on coins and easy to reveal their secrets. Everyone should pay attention to projects and analyze the market to make a quality investment. And also a commercial secret. Lol
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

I myself have ethereum as altcoin that I hold as long as I can, but not all of them. the rest I trade for daily profit. Yes, you can choose a potentially profitable altcoin. but most importantly you should always examine it directly

spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

you are looking for altcoin or want to invest in crypto, I think only on ico, if to buy altcoin right now you can if have investigated and studied it first. every option always carries risks. so you must prepare your knowledge and experience.
That's true, because every recommended coin is not always accurate, it's better to find out for ourselves by always seeing the exchange rate of each coin on the market, so we can get our own knowledge.
Carwyn Young

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:24:32 AM

TRX: No need to talk about the heat of this coin, this ICO project has made Binance stop working because of overload. The number of user wallets is even bigger than the ETH wallet, BTC. The development team is also very strong.  Smiley
Cuthbert Allen

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:28:21 AM

CMT: This coin was released by 5xlab of 5miles Group - a well-known ecommerce corporation in the US with large number of users. The number of tokens sold is huge but sold out only in short time. Coin is very large, high liquidity. The price of copper is currently around $0.15-0.23, the price is quite high compared to ICO but if there is money should still hug. Undecided
Overstriker

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:29:40 AM

DYOR
Carwyn Young

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

RIPPLE: A currency that is formed on the basis of real-time global payment networks, allowing banks to pay with lower transparency and cost. Currently, Ripple technology is being applied by banks to increase efficiency and security. More than 50 banks are adopting Blockchain technology and application of ripple, which is why this currency has risen thousands of times in a very short time.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:36:00 AM

ahhh classic question that the answer is rarely spot on. it is just the matter how sharp is someone analysis about what is coming out in the later months. well, you should go check some expert in social media like twitter. i only can suggest some popular altcoin like ethereum that still could go higher than its prices right now because many project that uses ethereum for its based platform.
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

In my opinion, it's nano. But, I think you have to wait the news about bitgrail insolvency issue to verify which side is wrong, devs or the exchange. For now, it's still unclear because there are stories from both sides.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:37:57 AM

There are a lot of good coins to invest right now, one of them is ethereum because this coin has good potency and the price is stable so I think this coin is very suitable to be invested.
Darius_Wright

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:47:42 AM

Cardano (Ada)
Market capitalization: $ 10.17 billion
Movements in 2017 (since the beginning of October 1977): 1,528%
Blockchain Cardano was developed by Hong Kong Input Company (IOHK). Although it started trading in October last year, Cardano has exploded and entered the top 10 largest market capitals in November and now ranks fifth.
According to CEO Charles Hoskinson, Cardano addresses issues of "sustainability, compatibility and scalability" that could be used by billions of people and connected to financial systems.
There are currently 26 billion Ada in circulation, out of a total of 45 billion units.
Edsel_Miller

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:00:47 AM

Bitcoin Cash
Market capitalization: $ 49.4 billion
Movements in 2017 (since the beginning of July): 684%
Bitcoin Cash was created by users who were unhappy with the high fees and long transaction times of Bitcoin. Having a larger block size, Bitcoin Cash handles transactions faster with lower costs. However, Bitcoin loyalists argue that the increase in block size destroys the decentralized nature of the coin.
Bitcoin Cash is managed by independent development teams. This is one of the latest virtual currency released after the separation from Bitcoin in August 2017.
In mid-November, Bitcoin Cash overtook Ethereum in terms of capitalization, becoming the most valuable currency in the market for a short time and now at No. 4. In circulation, there were about 16.8 million Bitcoin Cash in total the maximum number of 21 million units.
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:46:04 AM

altcoin with good prospects, in my opinion, are ETH, XRP, NEO, BCH. If for investment, I suggest that ETH is more profitable and safe because the price is stable
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:52:28 AM

I would advise you now to buy SocialMedia.Market tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. SocialMedia.Market business model is advertising marketplace for bloggers and advertisers with integrated analytical tools and services based on AI and Big Data analysis.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

Just lately I am accumulating Litecoin, DGB, Ignis, Humaniq and MCO. I believe all of them are fundamentally strong and is still at dip so I see lots of potential short term and long term. I am currently analyzing Bitcoin and Ethereum. Market has been unpredictable to me lately so I am hoping to recover soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: