Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest upon???  (Read 2059 times)
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

Electroneum for me is the best altcoin to invest at this time because now it's available on a very good buying Zone because it's moving in the same price Zone from last one month so for me buying electroneum now can give amazing profit in the coming times

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trinhdao078

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:34:59 AM

You need to check the coinmarketcap and determine what coins have a less volatile behaviour in the market. Once you do some research on the coin, and perhaps ask some experienced members of the community of their advice then you will be ready to choose what coin to invest or trade in.
I would recommend coins that show progress and high potentia
SpicySquid5

Activity: 11
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:36:25 AM

A think a great alt coin and one I have many hopes for is Trezarcoin. If you want to know a little bit about it, I wrote a simple post explaining why I think it's a great investment.
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3516002
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:47:59 AM

now slowly the price in the market is starting to go up, I think this is the right time for investment and I think a good altcoin for investment is Ethereum, I think Ethereum is a potential coin in the future so I am sure to use ETH for investment.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

Which is the best altcoin to invest upon in current month of Feb and upcoming month of March? Huh

I understand, that now is not March, but situation did not change drammaticaly.
You have to buy alts depending on your targets.
If you want to choose safe way of investment you can buy big coins such as ETH or VeChain and hold them, it will bring you something in the future.
But the second way is to buy undervalued coin, which can bring you much more profit, for example Remme. Very interesting technology, which makes sence now, as everybody uses computer and this project rebuilds authorization (login) system and makes it secure and easy to use. Moreover, this coin now really undervalued and it is on 500+ place of coinmarketcap.
Good luck!

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

actually, we have to choose the profitable coins regarding on the marketcap list and sometimes the best altcoin is not just the expensive coins but the cheap coins can also to be our investment coins. maybe you can choose ethereum, zec, zcl, monero, litecoin, ada, trx, neo, waves, and many others coin but you need to check how the projects movements so you can find what coins that will give you a big profit in a long time. sometimes the cheap coins working well for us because the projects can give a good progress to us so we can choose that coins.
torontoconti

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

Maybe the market price is difficult to stabilize, but altcoin price for the future will be good. One of my best altcoin is ethereum because I think ethereum will have a good future.
kalama164

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

Which is the best altcoin to invest upon in current month of Feb and upcoming month of March? Huh
I'll advise you at this time Bitcoin, because after a short time he should rise and achieve his goals again, I really hope so.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:26:20 PM

There is no such that there would be some sort of altcoyin the best. In any case, no one can have such information. It is necessary to select a few of the most promising, for such a strategy is less likely to burn out.
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

You can choose coins that are popular, such as Ethereum, Litecoin. Such coins are more reliable and have a good potential for investment. But do not invest all the capital in one coin.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

That coin flatlined for years. What happened and how do you know it won't happen again?

If you can know something for sure you don't have half a million marketcap. Big risk big reward, simple as that. ETH has flat for long time before bull run too. Mincoin not even has reached its all-time high, there is definitely only way to go up: fast growing communtity, new devs, new exchanges, mature blockchain. There is no more coins with infrastructure and such a low marketcap.
Altcoin's best investment for this period is Bitcoin Cash. we can see in its development that is in Cryptocurrency market which gets progress which enough increase this rapid give high profit and bigger. and I see for Bitcoin Cash is very potential to continue to experience the ever-increasing development.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:41:14 AM

I hope this month and june will be ethereum months. Ethereum already recover after suffering on $300 and i hope on june will back to highest again at $1200. Its good coin and i think its worth to hold

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Lataman

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

I think what is the best coin to invest is the coin with long lasting movement in crypto market world. The best coin will not come to an end even the price will crash still it can survive like bitcoin. Increase and decrease but always surviving in crash moment.
Lolo gi

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:49:18 AM

I suppose that Cardano will be great, and not only for March. This is the altcoin I believe into. Because it is one of your best steps if you want to get more profit.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

yes, now is the right time to invest and I think the best altcoin for investment right now is Ethereum, I see the development of Ethereum is very good from year to year increase so very suitable for investment.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

According to me Cardano, IOTA, QTUM are the best Altcoins to invest for long terms, the project of these coins are strong and can give good returns in long run.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

I hope this month and june will be ethereum months. Ethereum already recover after suffering on $300 and i hope on june will back to highest again at $1200. Its good coin and i think its worth to hold
We all expect the same with you,
we wait later after entering the month of June whether the price ethereum will rise to the highest price,
just follow the progress the progress and be patient

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

As the February and March month is gone, so, for this month I would prefer to invest in NPXS.  Everyone is telling about this coin and I have a big hope with NPXS aka Pundix. Price is really low but it has great potential to be big bet  Good luck
dvmd lionel

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

I like Creator.ai. It seems to be something innovative and cutting-edge. Imagine an influencer marketing platform where transactions are made not with Fiat currency but with cryptocurrency.
youngmom

Activity: 173
Merit: 5

you will die with your own behavior

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

I think what is the best coin to invest is the coin with long lasting movement in crypto market world. The best coin will not come to an end even the price will crash still it can survive like bitcoin. Increase and decrease but always surviving in crash moment.
the best coin to invest is when we are right in making a purchase at the down moments that occur in the market, if the famous coin like bitcoin of course we have to start with a large capital
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: