Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO coin is the best altcoin in 2018  (Read 446 times)
Aarman178 (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

I think NEO coin has so much potential..It is growing so fast...In fact,  So many ICO is using NEO. It's known as the Chinese Ethereum but because of the Chinese ban on ICOs and cryptocurrencies, it had a very hard time. Now Chinese government allowing ICO with NEO based.. Also I think NEO will take a bit of Ethereum's market share for new ICOs since it's a trusted platform..In the last of 2018 I think it will fight for the first altcoin place with Ethereum..
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

I think it's a bit unlikely that in 2018 NEO was ranked first with Ethereum because the time is too short. Indeed it can happen but the possibilities are few. We watch together where the NEO is moving.
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

Neo is a great China coin
elsya syafira

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

I still want to see the development of the NEO because now the movement of all altcoin I feel unstable and this is very make me confused to sell, hold or buy it.
maybe we see in july ahead, maybe in mid year there will be increase from all altcoin.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

Precisely NEO has a lot of potential. 2018 is a promising year for NEO. And besides ETC is also a potential coin as NEO. How much do you expect NEO to cost by the end of 2018?
Nir_Liberdy

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

i can't say for sure that he's the best. but he is definitely a coin with a very strong potential since a lot of the Chinese market ICO's are based on it.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

I agree with you. Neo has a great feature just like ethereum. We can see recently that there are some ICOs running on NEO network and I see that as a good development on the part of NEO network. If you say its going to be a huge altcoin in 2018 then I agree.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

I think NEO coin has so much potential..It is growing so fast...In fact,  So many ICO is using NEO. It's known as the Chinese Ethereum but because of the Chinese ban on ICOs and cryptocurrencies, it had a very hard time. Now Chinese government allowing ICO with NEO based.. Also I think NEO will take a bit of Ethereum's market share for new ICOs since it's a trusted platform..In the last of 2018 I think it will fight for the first altcoin place with Ethereum..

I do think that 2018 will be a great year for NEO, but I don't see it getting close to ETH. There is a huge gap from NEO to where ETH is now. Yes, NEO can reach that point - but by the time it has, ETH will also have moved on and will be way above that point.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

many people say that 2018 is the year that NEO prices will increase and become the best altcoin in 2018. but I prefer ethereum than NEO, because I think investing in ethereum is more profitable than investing in NEO for now.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

Neo's blockchain is just like ethereum blockchain and both of these cryptocurrencies offers almost same products.. the main reason behind using the neo blockchain to develop token rather than ethereum blockchain is the neo's blockchain is more faster and cheaper than the ethereum blockchain

Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

Undeniably, this is one of the best coins for 2018, and the network itself with huge prospects, can grow to Ethereum. So I bought a lot of coins.  Cheesy

CuriousMind

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

NEO has got great potential as Chinese govt officials are too backing NEO projects. As everyone is aware that Chinese are great mind for Backward engineering.

NEO is the product of Ethereum backward engineering with some modifications.  News like Chinese is going to approve ICOs based on NEO are also in air.

Allover is a good product.
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:11:12 PM

We can not say this in an emphatic manner as if just one of us holds the power to change the market back and forth. It all depends on everyone of us all. In all sincerity NEO has a huge potential as we can all see its movement on market despite the recent dip issue, the coin is still holding its ground. I am tipping the coin to send a strong alert throughout the entire Cryptos world come the year's end
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

Neo's blockchain is just like ethereum blockchain and both of these cryptocurrencies offers almost same products.. the main reason behind using the neo blockchain to develop token rather than ethereum blockchain is the neo's blockchain is more faster and cheaper than the ethereum blockchain

NEO has much better language support than Eth.
What makes a coin the best for 18? it's returns? if so NEO won't be #1 but it's going to be a solid year for it, I hold a good amount of it with confidence.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Yes NEO is the best coin of 2018 as many of the experienced players says that it will be at high prices at the end of 2018. It really has a good market potential and it seems that it will break all the past records.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
jan cok

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

I think noe for now is already moving and good to join and invest in it. now it looks like the altcoin is down and I think it will rise again and exceed the previous price.

BuGimen$

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

I think this coin will pleasantly surprise us this year Wink
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

Yes, indeed NEO is a very potential altcoin in 2018. That is true. Many experts on the crypto market have rated the NEO as very good and its price is $ 2000 at the end of 2018.
I bought myself 50 NEO coins and I am holding them. Hopefully its price will be right with what the experts have predicted.
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

I approve of this thought. NEO rises quickly and one day it will compete with Ethereum. China's positive attitude is very important.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

Neo- excellent project, but after the situation with Ripple, I would have carefully invested in it!
Regards Denis!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: