Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SprinkleCoin Decentralized Global Network of Modern Financial Service  (Read 10764 times)
ubeing (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

Helping Companies migrate to blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

We are the first Blockchain based Stock/Crypto Exchange, imagine you can trade stocks like microsoft,apple and others using cryptos.
I'm more interested in this part more than anything else.
Can you elaborate how is that going to be done?
I mean do you convert our crypto to stocks directly using your App, how is it don (if so of course)?

WE are developing the Platform which will be available in Beta next month, and then you will see how easy to do it, it is like working on a crypto exchange, and then you can exchange your crypto to stocks, like buying the stocks directly which will be listed on the site.

Antoun Toubia
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jan cok

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:18:39 AM

We are the first Blockchain based Stock/Crypto Exchange, imagine you can trade stocks like microsoft,apple and others using cryptos.
I mean do you convert our crypto to stocks directly using your App, how is it don (if so of course)?

WE are developing the Platform which will be available in Beta next month, and then you will see how easy to do it, it is like working on a crypto exchange, and then you can exchange your crypto to stocks, like buying the stocks directly which will be listed on the site.

it sounds very easy, I feel interested, hopefully your platform will grow fast and be useful for the future, my friend's success will support you hopefully to be an extraordinary project in the future.

ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:55:52 AM

it sounds very easy, I feel interested, hopefully your platform will grow fast and be useful for the future, my friend's success will support you hopefully to be an extraordinary project in the future.

Thank you so much for your nice words, hopefully we see you as an investor in our project.

Antoun Toubia
CryptoGemsClub

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!

Hello, kindly note that we will publish that info soon when we launch the ICO in a week.  also you can read here about our progress of investors.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/38631443/sprinklecoin-raises-2m-and-counting-during-pre-sale

If you are interested to know more, you can add me on skype: ubeing    or telegram @ubeing  and i will make sure to connect you with the team and discuss all details.

That is great to hear! Wish you much success =)
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:57:57 AM

SprinkleCoin ICO Details

Crowdsale ICO Website: https://www.sprinklecoin.com

White Paper: https://www.sprinklecoin.com/whitepapers/SprinkleCoinWhitepaper.pdf

IOS APP: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sprinklebit-stock-investing/id1011155196?mt=8

Android APP: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sprinklebit.app&hl=sv

If you already have Ethereum or when you do have Ethereum and are ready to purchase SprinkleCoin Tokens, follow the steps below.

Step 1: Go to www.myetherwallet.com and create a new account.

Step 2: Transfer the amount of Ethereum you want to use to buy SprinkleCoin Tokens to your myetherwallet account.

Step 3: When you have the Ethereum in your myetherwallet, transfer the amount of Ethereum you want to use to buy SprinkleCoin Tokens to the wallet address below:

0x4763344b88a288cba2d0c1d7f86acc8f73e54cbd

Step 4: Send the TRANSACTION ID to sprinklecoin@sprinklebit.com

Receiving your SprinkleCoin Tokens

When the ICO ends, you will receive your SprinkleCoin Tokens within 4 weeks. The tokens will ONLY be transferred to your myetherwallet. You will need to do a small set up process to receive and see your tokens. Go to your myetherwallet and click "Add Custom Token" and enter the details below into the fields you will see.

*Contract Address:  

0x3F5b26B0FA3E9D8547b7cf6725871f96ee91313a

*Token Symbol: SCOI

*Decimals: 18

Antoun Toubia
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

스프링클빝이 제공하는 사회적 투자
"주식과 암호화폐(crypto) 전문가들이 어떤 주식과 화폐를 구입하는지 또 언제 판매하고 왜 그렇게 결정을 하는 이유를 정확하게 볼 수 있다고 상상해 보세요. 빠르게 변화하는 투자의 세계에서는 정보가 전부입니다. 가장 좋아하고 존경하는 투자자가 거래를 할 때마다 통지를 받을 수 있다면 당신의 투자를 단순화 시킬 수도 있겠죠. 친구들과 함께 정보를 나누면서 투자할 수 있다는 점도 당신의 투자에 많은 도움이 될 것 입니다. "

스프링클빝 (SprinkleBit)은 이미 주식 투자의 선두적인 소셜 네트워크입니다. 저희 회사만의 독특한 VPI(Value Prediction Index, 가치 예측 지수)가 이 회사를 2011년에 시작하게 된 동기가 되었읍니다. 이는 우리 커뮤니티로부터 추출한 데이터(crowdsourced data)를 이용한 알고리듬으로, 사용자들에게 주식의 미래나 투자자의 신뢰성에 대한 정확한 예측 지수를 제공할 수 있습니다.

"스프링클빝 (SprinkleBit)은 이미 주식 투자의 선두적인 소셜 네트워크입니다. 저희 회사만의 독특한 VPI(Value Prediction Index, 가치 예측 지수)가 이 회사를 2011년에 시작하게 된 동기가 되었읍니다. 이는 우리 커뮤니티로부터 추출한 데이터(crowdsourced data)를 이용한 알고리듬으로, 사용자들에게 주식의 미래나 투자자의 신뢰성에 대한 정확한 예측 지수를 제공할 수 있습니다. 

사용자들은 이러한 최첨단 기술을 투자에 활용할 수 있고, 모든 수준의 투자가들뿐만 아니라 전문 지식을 갖춘 투자자들과 서로 의견도 공유할 수 있읍니다. 그리고 주식 시장에서 뜨거운 주제들과 각종 투자 정보들에 대해서도 함께 토론할 수 있습니다. 사용자들은 또한 스프링클빝의 대화형 투자 과정을 통해 스프링클리비트 대학 프로그램을 이용해 초기 투자가에서 프로로 빠르게 진전 할 수도 있읍니다. 그리고 당사의 강력한 주식 시장 시뮬레이터를 통해 사용자는 1달러도 투자하지 않고도 실제 상황에서 투자 하는 것 처럼 거래 전략을 연습하고 테스트도 할 수 있습니다. 스프링클 코인 소유자는 1년 스프링클빝 프리미엄 회원가입을 99 SCOI로 구매할 수 있습니다(일반 가격은 한달에 9.99 달러). 스프링클빝 프리미엄에 가입하시면 Analyzer 와 같은 강력한 분석 도구를 이용해 주식 가격이 과소 평가되었는지 또는 과대 평가되었는지를 확인할 수 있습니다. "

스프링클 코인 소유자는 1년 스프링클빝 프리미엄 회원가입을 99 SCOI로 구매할 수 있습니다(일반 가격은 한달에 9.99 달러). 스프링클빝 프리미엄에 가입하시면 Analyzer 와 같은 강력한 분석 도구를 이용해 주식 가격이 과소 평가되었는지 또는 과대 평가되었는지를 확인할 수 있습니다.

https://www.sprinklecoin.com/?locale=ko

Antoun Toubia
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

어떤 증권시장보다 탁월한 스프링클 증권 시장
스프링클 증권시장(SprinkleXchange)는 차세대 자본 시장입니다. 스프링클 증권시장은 세계 최초로 스마트 오더 라우팅(smart order routing)을 . 즉, 스프링클 증권시장에서 암호화폐 구매시 스마트 라우팅을 이용해 자동적으로 가장 최저가로 구입할 수 있고 판매시는 시장에서 가장 높은 가격으로 판매할 수 있읍니다.

게다가, 모든 규모의 회사들이 스프링클 증권시장을 통해 기업 공개를 할 수 있을 뿐만 아니라 STO나 ICO를 통해 자본 조달도 가능 합니다.

스프링클 증권시장은 라이센스가 완전히 부여 될 것 이며 모든 규칙 및 규정을 준수할 것 입니다.
[/size]

Antoun Toubia
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

분산된 글로벌 결산 계층
"스프링클 그룹(Sprinkle Group)생태계의 진정한 진가는 결제(settlement) API가 시스템의 모든 부분에 연결할 수 있는 기능에 있습니다. 개발 네트워크는 결제 API를 활용하여 크타우드 펀딩(crowdfunding) 프랫폼, ICO 네크워크와 마이크로 렌딩(micro lendning)을 사용자들에게 제공 할 수 있을 것입니다. 즉 사용자들이 진정으로 국경 없는 투자경험을 체험 할 수 있읍니다. "

현금에서 암호화폐로
"스프링클 코인은 마켓에서 식료품을 사는 것만큼이나 쉽게 거래 할 수 있는 분산형 현금 처리 시스템으로 사용될 것입니다. 글로벌 벤더 네트워크를 통해 사용자들이 현금을 스프링클 코인으로 전환할 수 있고 원하면 스프링클 증권시장를 통해 전환즉시 투자를 할 수 있읍니다. "
[/b]
[/size]

Antoun Toubia
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

Hey people!
We're doing an airdrop together with our partner SprinkleBit!

On SprinkleBit you use SprinkleBucks (play money) to learn how to invest in a simulator. We are giving away 1 SprinkleCoin for every 1,000 SprinkleBucks that you hold on your SprinkleBit account before October 20th.

You automatically receive 5,000 SprinkleBucks when you sign up on SprinkleBit. You also receive an extra 2,000 SprinkleBucks for every user that signs up via your personal link. Go to Menu > Invite Friends within the SprinkleBit app to copy your personal link.

Example: Start a SprinkleBit account and invite 20 friends, and you will receive 45 SprinkleCoin. 🚀

🏆 The top 5 accounts with the most SprinkleBucks at the date of the snapshot will receive 2 SprinkleCoin for every 1,000 SprinkleBucks they hold.

⬇️ Download SprinkleBit here: ⬇️

 iOS: https://goo.gl/kRdDEP
👾 Android: https://goo.gl/Pv4QPW

Swedish version 🇸🇪
 iOS: https://goo.gl/iQq2D3
👾 Android: https://goo.gl/GERgRg

Antoun Toubia
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:35:34 PM

a very classy project, the team that is owned looks very strict and authoritative, hopefully everything can run smoothly, and is this project available in Indonesian translation? thanks.

ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

a very classy project, the team that is owned looks very strict and authoritative, hopefully everything can run smoothly, and is this project available in Indonesian translation? thanks.

No not available in Indonesian, only in Korean and english at the moment.

Antoun Toubia
alffredo

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:05:08 AM

Sprinkle Coin is a very good project and is supported by a very good team, I'm sure this project will develop in the future.
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:28:14 AM

why don't you show the results of the token sale on the website? investors need transparency, crypto currencies are transparency.
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

why don't you show the results of the token sale on the website? investors need transparency, crypto currencies are transparency.

We show that on the site, but i think the confusion is that it is in the bottom in the buy section, just when you enter the site click buy tokens, and then you will be taken to the section where it says how many tokens sold.

Antoun Toubia
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

Unfortunately, bro, I hope this project will be available in various languages so that many investors around the world can be known, struggling and good ideas.

ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

SprinkleCoin (SCOI) now being traded for $18 at latoken.com
THE ICO still running, grab it at $0.60 from ICO  www.sprinklecoin.com
[/color]

Antoun Toubia
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:49:55 AM

Unfortunately, bro, I hope this project will be available in various languages so that many investors around the world can be known, struggling and good ideas.

Yes we have it in Korean Now. Also we are looking for bounty hunters.

Antoun Toubia
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:51:47 AM

SprinkleCoin (SCOI) now being traded for $18 at latoken.com
THE ICO still running, grab it at $0.60 from ICO  www.sprinklecoin.com
[/color]

4 Weeks left for the ICO , this is really a great opportunity to make big money quickly.

Antoun Toubia
ubeing (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:30:30 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 07:59:39 PM by ubeing

SprinkleCoin is Now Listed on LA Token

SprinkleCoin $SCOI has now been listed on LA Token, a prominent crypto exchange with an average daily trading volume of $35 Million. SCOI/BTC and SCOI/ETH trading pairs are now available for LA Token’s 70,000+ users.

SprinkleCoin is currently in the middle of a successful private ICO, and is in the process of listing on numerous exchanges. LA Token is the first exchange listing for SprinkleCoin.

Furthermore, SprinkleCoin will soon be available as a trading pair on partner SprinkleXchange’s platform. SprinkleXchange is a national stock exchange, and will be the first exchange for digital assets to offer IPOs powered by blockchain technology and smart order routing. SprinkleXchange is set to launch in Q4 2018.

SprinkleCoin is also a partner of SprinkleBit ¬– a leading social network for investing with users all over the world. SprinkleBit users can already buy Premium services within the app using SprinkleCoin.

For more information, visit www.sprinklecoin.com.

Antoun Toubia
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

This project is looking promising nice idea with huge potential to grow rapidly in future. I didn't find any link to whitepaper when you will publish for public anyway good luck to this ICO I hope you will get succeed to attract the investors.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: