Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to ICO! Need some suggestions.  (Read 194 times)
darktax (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

Hey guys!
I'm new to this whole ICO thing! I have been following few of them on ICO alerts and I'm ready to start investing. I have been aware of daily scams. So wanted some help and suggestions on which are the new upcoming ICOs which are legit and are worth putting some money on!
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:24:05 AM

Now that the entire cryptocurrency market is in a bear market, investing in ICO may not be a good choice. You should keep your money in your pocket.
If you want to invest in ICO, you should study the ICO project yourself. Icodrop is a good website.
https://icodrops.com/

meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

Hey There,

While travelling abroad, shopping online and even while checking into a hotel, you're constantly filling out tiresome forms everywhere - wasting your time and effort that could have been better spent playing video games! Wink

Velix.ID solves this global problem with a simple and elegant solution - a unique 7-digit alphanumeric ID that automates identity verification in a completely safe and secure manner.

Just check the below ANN thread below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721724

Regards,

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

Hey guys!
I'm new to this whole ICO thing! I have been following few of them on ICO alerts and I'm ready to start investing. I have been aware of daily scams. So wanted some help and suggestions on which are the new upcoming ICOs which are legit and are worth putting some money on!

You now, all you will see in this topic may be a promotion, no more. That's why I advice you to analyse the situation by yourself, if you don't have enough experience, you may participate or just look for bounty campaigns, you may understand in which companies ICO was successful and opposite which one didn't even had a soft cap. So, by analysis of this you will understand, that sometimes it depends on manager of this project. Look for ICO that will have the same manager as the successful ICO some time ago, and after that think about investing, now it is too early for you IMHO.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

If you want to invest in a newly establish ICO, Then you need to research it for yourself read their document or white paper and what is their mission and vision on what they want to gain and what can you gain by supporting them, If you don't want to invest your own money you can engage in their bounty signature campaign, social media, translation, and blog campaign, Then you can get their token that you can hodl, At least even if they turn out to be a scam you don't put any amount on it.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

Hey guys!
Hi, I would recomment to try Article Writing Bounties.
This is for participants who have blogs with a large number of followers and readers. ICO bounty programs can offer rewards to bloggers to write featured articles about the ICO on their blogs. Just like the social media bounty, the rewards will be dependent on the engagement level of the articles and blog posts.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

I suggest you take a look at our ICO the Daneel project it is an A.I. created that will help people like you in their investment journey in cryptocurrency it is your future partner because it is created to process all the daily information in cryptocurrency, it will answer your questions, advice you in your investment and also notifies you if there are important event happens.

Join now in our Token Sale and Visit us at https://daneel.io/

Wipper

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

Honnestly the only things you will get here is promotion. You have to look by yourself and do a lot of research before investing in a project.
OnzCoin.com
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

I think the first thing to do is checking their BitcoinTalk ANN thread!  Grin

You should also check the ICO distribution to see if the weight of ICO is big enough or not.

Final and also very important to check their GitHub to see if they are really working on the project or just a hit-and-run ICO.

Good luck!

darktax (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

I think the first thing to do is checking their BitcoinTalk ANN thread!  Grin

You should also check the ICO distribution to see if the weight of ICO is big enough or not.

Final and also very important to check their GitHub to see if they are really working on the project or just a hit-and-run ICO.

Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion mate! I will look through it!
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

Hey guys!

Well if you new to all that stuff you better check out the site: https://icoholder.com/
Also try joining the huge, reliable ICOs like Kodak, DeepOnion or Telegram.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

Hey guys!

just look at my signature. Eoz is doing a great ICO as of now. pre-sale was sold out and phase 1 sold 32% of their tokens already.
you should participate now when the price is not that high.

Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

Hey guys!

Always ask yourself "Is this too good to be true?". Should the answer be yes, please stay away from the project. The thing with a lot of ICOs is that they promise outlandish thing to attract investors and gain money. Most of the time they just waste it and you are left holding the bag.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
etin06

Activity: 285

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

The  truth is before you invest in any ICO make sure you do your own research, don't read people's recommendation on twitter and YouTube  a lot of scam icos pay people  to chill their ico. Read the white paper of the ico  and take a look at the development team their antecedents. You can also take alot at whois.net to find out about the domain and the registrant of that domain
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

Hey guys!
I dont reallt recommend to use these websites that are claiming that they are reviewing these ICOs because most of them are getting paid for the good reviews in each ICOs,better is to do your own research so you would know which projects has potentials and which projects are worthless,because most of these ICOs are just created to raise funds and eventually run away from the investors.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

If you need to select and analyze upcoming ICO projects, you can use sites like icobench.com, icodrops.com, and tokenmarket.com.
The higher the ICO rating of the project on these sites, the lower the probability of a scam.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

Hey guys!

Just take it easy for now. You can start with checking upcoming ICOs at icodrops.com, for example. Then examine the project itself. What is the idea? Is it promising an innovative? Does it really need token emission in order to succeed? Does an ICO have a proper team that is capable of implementing the project? Do they have realistic investment expectations? Do they have a ready product or prototype? Do they have a community? That's just for starters.

If you read this forum a bit further, you can find really heplful threads. This will take some time but in a couple of months you will have a clearer picture of everything. I started following crypto stuff just three months ago but I can say for sure that now I know much more about it Wink
Derek8

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

Hey there! Check out Safinus, this ICO is really good. I'm sure this platform will be real trend in the future. Visit their web site.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

This upcoming private- ICO will be huge. Targeting the spending of crypto using Artificial Intelligence plus a complete wallet: https://amon.tech

I love and will invest into this ICO.. You can do your own research and check its awesome features..

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

There are many ICOs that are going on right now. But before jumping on any of them and FOMO eats you. Yoi have to make intensive research on what you are buying. Follow their social media accounts and make sure you are always on the news on what is happening or will happen on the ICO you want to buy. You can check out on the ff ICOs if you want : DIW Token, PolicyPal Network and Tokenza.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: