Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will bitcoin price become stable?  (Read 216 times)
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

i think when we get involve in this cryptos market then there will hardly a chance for bitcoin to become stable because at the begining 20% of bitcoin has already belonged to 100 big whales so they can control the market very powerful to bring them more profit, so the price we have seen the time big pumps and dumps and most of them are from the big whales.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

Bitcoin never will be stable in my opinion.It is not possible to be stable in the world of cryptocurrencies, because if someone buys or sells a BTC  in a small amount, the price immediately drops or goes up. If this continues, stability is not possible.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

Since last couple of weeks we can see that the bitcoin price is going up and going down.
Is there any possibility of become the stable price of the bitcoin ?

I do not really think that anybody who deals with Bitcoin wants to see its stable price very soon. The price stabilization will not let most of us earning on BTC pumps and dumps. Am I right, my friends?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: