Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable?  (Read 3263 times)
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

It's stabilizing right now on its $7k price. I really think that we will stick on that price for a few months and it will not go anywhere down but only an increase for a massive bull run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:20:54 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

i think it will not happened it is just what i think though because that's the nature of a cryptocurrency it will not be appealing to people if the bitcoin price is stable there will be not much profit as it is when the price is not stable. if the bitcoin price will be stable i predict that it will be continuously falling.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

After the maximum number of Bitcoin is mined and available in the market - the price would stabilize at some point.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

I remembered watching a video about bitcoins and the simple information that a beginner can understand. It says that bitcoin only has the maximum of 21 million bitcoins and 17 or 18 million has been mined.

What would happen if the very last block were mined? Will the value of bitcoin finally be stabilized?

not in relation to the us dollar

Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

Bitcoin stability can not be predicted because it is a fluctuating price. every minute the enthusiast and the price of the bitcoin change. but on a large scale may be when looking at the price data will be stable

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

No, the price of bitcoin can not become stable. It will either rise because of its huge popularity, or it will fall to zero, which completely destroys the coin.   
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

I still do not know much about the amount of bitcoin in the market but I still believe that bitcoin will continue to grow rapidly and make investors interested in investing.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
LipCo

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

I think Bitcoin's stability can not be predicted as it is a fluctuation in the crypto market, bitcoin values ​​change every minute, hourly, day by day ... but in fact bitcoin is a technical currency. The highest value in the crypto and bitcoin markets has helped a lot of people make it a good source of income for everyone.
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

I think the price will be stable after 2 months based on my research
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

I still do not know much about the amount of bitcoin in the market but I still believe that bitcoin will continue to grow rapidly and make investors interested in investing.

If I am not mistake, total bitcoin in circulation is around 16 millions. The rest will be mined over years and will be harder to get to.
But to be stable it will not be possible because the price is determined by market demand not under any regulation. Just enjoy the ride Grin

GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

I think so too. Today, bitcoin and other coin prices in the cryptocurrency market go up and turn green. This is the signal of the cryptocurrency market is going to stabilize and create more momentum in the near future.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

The Bitcoin has a market and there is demand and supply in the market. In this type of market stable situation is very rare. This market always consist of volatility. Some times the volatility is very poor and some times it is very high. It depends on demand and supply. If the volatility is poor then we can say stable market. But the nature of Bitcoin indicates it will increase near future.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

If you say stable, it means the price will remain as it is with a good price. But since Bitcoin is dependent on a supply and demands, Bitcoin will still be in same scenario, it will depreciate and appreciate. as it is the way coin market coins manipulated.
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

Is not it known that the amount of bitcoin is 21,000,000 coins ??
then what will happen when everything is in the hands of investors, whether mr. sathosi make it again or the amount of bitcoin will stay that much ??
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

Bitcoin prices are always changing in the past few weeks, and many people are worried that their capital is at risk, I think it is possible that in the future Bitcoin will be more developed and more popular. Now that Bitcoin is the currency that gives investors a lot of risks but I do not see.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

If you say stable, it means the price will remain as it is with a good price. But since Bitcoin is dependent on a supply and demands, Bitcoin will still be in same scenario, it will depreciate and appreciate. as it is the way coin market coins manipulated.
Yes bitcoin will not be stable. Bitcoin is volatile, means the price is unpredictable, it may be high sometimes and it may be low sometimes. I think its the good about bitcoin because when the price drops, many users and new user will invest on bitcoin and because of that the price will increase again. I believe that bitcoin price will not be stable even if the mining reached 21 million.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

many opinions and many opinions I think all nobody ever knows for sure the bitcoin in the future just like what only predict and analyze the most important for me while there are opportunities to make the best possible
Moonbill

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

Bitcoin prices are always changing because of the influence of the user community and the crypto market is fluctuating so bitcoin prices will be unstable. And I still do not know much about the number of bitcoins in the market but I still believe that bitcoin will continue to grow rapidly and make investors more interested in investing.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

I don't think any crypto currency will ever be stable eventhough all of it were mined. Fluctuation will always be around and stability will just be a daydream. Although the supply of bitcoin somehow affects its value, but it is not the only factor that can affect bitcoin's value but also the demand of the said coin.

In any market fluctuation of prices is a very obvious phenomenon to occur.So talking about stability of prices is actually time waste.Rather we should discuss about when the fluctuation of price would be stable.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

I think it is impossible that the price of the coins will be remains forever. The price of the coins is always depends upon the demand of the people in the market. The higher demand, the higher price it will be. The lower demand, the lower price it will be people invest their money into their by hoping that they will get some benefit from this coin and if this coin don’t increase that’s price then people who have invested money they wont be able to get any type of benefit from this coin. Again if this coin don’t decrease its price then many people can not buy this coin so that its good running will be stopped which will affect to keep this coins present position. This is a non physical coin and people only believe it for its good return so that it will hold this system at future so that its stability is almost impossible and will not hold its stability for long time.so we are know bitcoin prices are always changing in the past few weeks, and many people are worried that their capital is at risk, I think it is possible that in the future Bitcoin will be more developed and more popular..BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: