Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest my bitcoins in markets and stocks?  (Read 3085 times)
josell (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 04:11:28 AM

Hi, my name is Joseph.

I recently bought a 5850 ati card to generate bitcoins. I have generated 1.5 bitcoins approximately.

I think this is not in my expectations, Im a little frustrated; so I need another recommendation to invest my few bitcoins; to grow them.

I know almost nothing about investing in markets, stocks and so. Can anyone explain it in basic words, please? Can anyone recommend me a way for invest my bitcoins wisely?

A thread may not be enough for that kinds of explanations, but I'm really interested in bitcoins investing, so I'll be very awake for your recommendations.

Thank you a lot.

friendly, a poor student (sorry for my weird english)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josell (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 04:18:03 AM

Id like to know about how to invest in mining rings and not get loose in a scam.
Cryptoman

Activity: 726
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 04:49:40 AM

You might want to look into GLBSE.com.  Nefario from the forum here runs the operation.  Check out this thread: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=13055.0.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." --Gandhi
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 06:30:34 AM

You may consider buying bitcoins versus mining, but the choice is yours. I understand the draw of tinkering around with hardware.

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
HolyMoly

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 06:35:38 AM

I would expect that if you want to invest your bitcoins that you would have to change them to cash and then you can buy stocks with that cash. Or, if the return is worthwhile, invest it into more hardware and whatnot for making more bitcoins, but it sounds like the return isn't very good.
BogdanTI

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

A good opportunity to invest now is BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

Hi, my name is Joseph.

I recently bought a 5850 ati card to generate bitcoins. I have generated 1.5 bitcoins approximately.

I think this is not in my expectations, Im a little frustrated; so I need another recommendation to invest my few bitcoins; to grow them.

I know almost nothing about investing in markets, stocks and so. Can anyone explain it in basic words, please? Can anyone recommend me a way for invest my bitcoins wisely?

A thread may not be enough for that kinds of explanations, but I'm really interested in bitcoins investing, so I'll be very awake for your recommendations.

Thank you a lot.

If you want to invest bitcoins you can spend part of BTC for top-20 altcoins. Probably it is good option at present - overall it should be growth of altcoin market this year

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

I would expect that if you want to invest your bitcoins that you would have to change them to cash and then you can buy stocks with that cash. Or, if the return is worthwhile, invest it into more hardware and whatnot for making more bitcoins, but it sounds like the return isn't very good.
Why should he invest in stock market dump ass if he already has cryptocurrencies , you want him to transfer bitcoin into fiat currencies , how stupid you are , our crypto world need more people to invest in crypto not to get the money out and buy stocks . As for you OP you have only to create an account in one of the cryptocurrencies exchange platforms like binance , transfer your bitcoins to the platform , start making research about the coins with good potential to invest your money in , you can find good informations here in this forum on altcoins section  , on YouTube channels , Twitter or telegram . Consider that it could take some time to find the good investment , try in the beginning to take advice from experts . This is my advice for you .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:06:07 PM

A spammer grave digged this thread, stop posting here lmao, this is from 2011.
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

Hi, my name is Joseph.

Thank you a lot.

Investing bitcoins will probably change them  to cash and buying stocks  with that cash in return is  worth.Its a good opportunity to invest BPS to ICO.Its a good  option at present   the growth    of Altcoin   market   is getting much better

nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:35:49 AM

Can you invest in your bitcoin ICO Project? Instead of the bitcoin, you will be able to make a token and the project will be fully successful and you will be able to earn you investment profit.
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:35:41 AM

It's good to know that some are thinking of investing their other money to stocks aside from bitcoin. To start investing in stock you should find an online broker in your country. Usually they have orientation for the interested new members. Everything about stock investing will be covered here for the new members.

damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

to be people who want to invest in bitcoin we must have capital in the form of this token shows all our savings can be marketed we want to release this with a high price and this is also in accordance with the price in the market. and after sold you can also menyimpanya as the owner of shares in cryptocurrency market ..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: