Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]Robotina ROX - Save electricity & earn ROX token ⚡⚡ Rox'n'Roll!  (Read 24280 times)
erzascalet

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

The project is innovative and the potentials to be a great investment platform. It has great future prospects!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 466
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

The Shipment of HEMS for the GOFLEX PROJECT is Being Prepared

In continuation of the GOFLEX consortium’s energy project involving the Robotina company, as well as eleven other research, and energy institutions or companies- as the individual case may be, our energy firm is set to implement the next phase of the overall project; which relies on us directly, for its implementation. This refers to the incorporation of our home energy management system (HEMS) IoT device across selected locations and households within the jurisdiction of the GOFLEX test area. By this, we can be able to make a physical test evaluation on a relatively small, yet accessible scale. Hence, we have drawn out a program map for the onward transmission of the devices to the location of their use.

Our HEMS shipment plan
According to laid down estimates, the Robotina company is expected to transport 68 HEMS devices to either or all of our demonstration sites in Germany, Cyprus, and Switzerland. This would go in batches too, and we plan to send the products directly from our company headquarters here in Slovenia. All of these steps immediate shipping would be sent out in July, with 4 out the lot being sent out by the 4th. The remaining 64 devices would be delivered at various dates but within the month. Our team members would also be on the ground at the different locations to supervise the installation, and to monitor the work efficiency of the devices for as much as possible. They would carry out the installation and configuration of the devices, and ensure that they are well synced to the Robotina protocol network.

After all of these is done, then we would proceed with the massive deployment of the HEMS device to other and every location, as covered by the GOFLEX project scheme. The GOFLEX distribution would see HEMS devices distributed to locations across the EU states.
Why we need to run preliminary tests at the demonstration sites.

Every ideal product model that has been designed for such purposes as the Robotina’s energy optimization program, needs to pass through sampling tests, based on the various factors that would have been put to consideration. This is important if the project would turn out successful, as well as stand the test of time. Hence, we have seen the need to carefully carry out the test and assessment phase, which is a recommended phase by every proper standard. During the preliminary test, we would take down every loophole and possible errors that may show face. Although the HEMS devices and their configuration to work on the Robotina network has been tested severally, it is only wise and precautionary to still run the tests. This would, in fact, give the company more insights as to what additions and subtractions are needed to be made, before the final rollout phase.

With the level of preparation achieved at this time, the Robotina team is adequately prepared to see to the full implementation of this phase, even as we anticipate the final rollout- which is the significant milestone event.

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

Great news. Cant wait to get one of these beauties and start saving energy by the end of q4 . So happy i participated in what will revolutionize the future of energy .Robotina is the future
Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:58:08 AM

Difference between G1 and G2 versions of HEMS

Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:32:05 AM
Merited by mladen00 (2)

Robotina’s exciting upcoming events: Package design, user guide and a special surprise

SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

Where is the promised exchange?
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

Robotina’s exciting upcoming events: Package design, user guide and a special surprise

The article says "Hence, we have the unanimously decided to launch out of an impressive surprise package for our customers who have stayed with us all the way, and who truly deserves our sincere appreciation." And when will the details of what this surprise is?)) Very interesting)

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Keyla_Networks13

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:27:24 PM

Robotina have a good product called HEMS and now it's already installed about 1000 at home, in telegram they also says ROX Token will be listed on Hitbtc, can someone tell me the exact date?
Also do not forget to follow Robotina's twitter, as they will share HEMS for free every day https://twitter.com/robotinarox_io
Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

The way forward; how we’ll answer all of your questions

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

Robotina have a good product called HEMS and now it's already installed about 1000 at home, in telegram they also says ROX Token will be listed on Hitbtc, can someone tell me the exact date?
Also do not forget to follow Robotina's twitter, as they will share HEMS for free every day https://twitter.com/robotinarox_io

There is no exact date. They say that at the end of this month they will be listed. I think that the team on its part did everything possible to be on this exchange, probably the problem in the  exchange itself. I read the article as another project had problems with HitBTC. They paid them money and fulfilled all the conditions, but exchange has not fulfilled it’s obligations. If you are interested, you can read
https://medium.com/karmared/hitbtc-is-having-karma-issues-c85eb23da4fe
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

There is no exact date. They say that at the end of this month they will be listed. I think that the team on its part did everything possible to be on this exchange, probably the problem in the  exchange itself. I read the article as another project had problems with HitBTC. They paid them money and fulfilled all the conditions, but exchange has not fulfilled it’s obligations. If you are interested, you can read
Yes, we must be patient for exchange but i still believe with the team. I think no problem if delay, that's normal, as long as they give clarification to us in community group.  Cool
Btw, i have a reason, why should hold ROX and buy more Grin Grin i think this is very important, come on check hereCheesy
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

The project is innovative and the potentials to be a great investment platform. It has great future prospects!

Yes, I agree that the company effectively provides services and takes care of the environment.I think Robotina will be able to implement the plans and become a successful project.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

Yes, we must be patient for exchange but i still believe with the team. I think no problem if delay, that's normal, as long as they give clarification to us in community group.  Cool
Btw, i have a reason, why should hold ROX and buy more Grin Grin i think this is very important, come on check hereCheesy
I agree, there is no reason to consider the project a Scam!The benefit of participating in the project is quite obvious.I think the project will continue its development, in my opinion it is a great investment.
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:27:35 AM

The Robotina platform will optimize the operation of the entire electrical network, reduce power consumption and reduce energy costs.
And it also makes it possible to save money and/or earn ROX tokens as a user or simply a member of the community

It will be a win-win scenario for the users who will opt for Robotina platform. Already there is huge awareness among people to save electricity not only to save bills but also to conserve natural resources and Robotina is providing both of these features.
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

Robotina’s unique system blends the best elements of three technologies including Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and blockchain technology for modernizing not only energy consumption processes but also letting consumers decrease their costs while increasing safety

Perhaps first of its kind where the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence meets Blockchain. All these three technologies have performed well in their respective domains, it can be inferred that they all will do best in saving electricity and as well as saving the earth.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:38:37 AM

I am impressed with there slogan

Save electricity.
Save Money.
Save the planet.
Earn ROX Tokens.

I am sure many others will also like this and join this platform.
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:47:51 AM

We are consuming earth natural resources with a pace greater than ever. There is sheer need to cut down that speed else we will very soon run out of these non-renewable resources. Robotina is a moment and we should all join it to save our planet earth.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:54:22 AM

Robotina’s unique system blends the best elements of three technologies including Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and blockchain technology for modernizing not only energy consumption processes but also letting consumers decrease their costs while increasing safety

Perhaps first of its kind where the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence meets Blockchain. All these three technologies have performed well in their respective domains, it can be inferred that they all will do best in saving electricity and as well as saving the earth.
would it be so easy to implement it? how the team move to be able to succeed this project? expect a lot of this project hopefully be a superior project.
most importantly never forget the community that is very influential on this project

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:07:25 AM
Merited by RankerCan (2)

would it be so easy to implement it? how the team move to be able to succeed this project? expect a lot of this project hopefully be a superior project.
most importantly never forget the community that is very influential on this project

Your concern is correct. This ICO has the backing of Robotina, an European company from Slovenia with offices in UK, Asia and Middle East. The company is already providing solution related to
  • Photovoltaic Power Plants
  • Smart Green Technologies
  • Intelligent ECO buildings
  • Industrial Automation
This expertise will help in making this complex challenge a reality.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

Any info about registering ROX tokens to any exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: