Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:57:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]Robotina ROX - Save electricity & earn ROX token ⚡⚡ Rox'n'Roll!  (Read 24293 times)
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

What are you guys talking about? If you're looking for the Telegram group, I know it's here. https://t.me/RobotinaICO
It's only for announcement by team, They have changed the privacy of group, so that's why I hope the team will create new group for discussion.

LOL.  Grin It's a utility token, so yes HODL now, but when the users start using it on the platform - kaboom! hehe I beleive that the price will moon in 2019 Cool
2019? I believe on this month mate!
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:50:27 AM

I am happy, with the completion of the Flatform Robotina which is being followed up,
that means there is seriousness there. And related to robotina products are working
products from the beginning.

Already read about the IoT Linker function on the Robotina platform. And I've heard
too, the news of the upgrade, which will be completed at least later this year. I
understand that it is important to connect households using HEMS units to the IoT platform.

Interested in the benefits of expanding the market for the use of Robotina products
because it is suitable for individuals and corporations. And of course it will bring a really
good test to the AI function to optimize accuracy. Hopefully the equipment and AutoDetect function
can be immediate complete and went well. So monitor the next development.

DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:10:28 PM

What are you guys talking about? If you're looking for the Telegram group, I know it's here. https://t.me/RobotinaICO
It's only for announcement by team, They have changed the privacy of group, so that's why I hope the team will create new group for discussion.

All discussions related to a project are shifted to a www.robotinarox.io
LOL.  Grin It's a utility token, so yes HODL now, but when the users start using it on the platform - kaboom! hehe I beleive that the price will moon in 2019 Cool

Now we see that the price is going up steadily and increasing daily volumes.  I am sure that soon we will fly to the moon. Perhaps we are waiting for the awakening of the entire market.
Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 466
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

Robotina’s Q3 HEMS giveaway competition has finally ended

Part of our company’s customer service satisfaction roadmap includes organizing periodic value added incentive programs.

Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

Robotina hosted major event at their headquarter

At the Robotina company, we understand the importance of appropriately enhancing productivity tendencies and general market relevance. This is a reason why we’re making sure to carry every stakeholder along, especially as regards our company operations.

kyatir

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

All discussions related to a project are shifted to a www.robotinarox.io
LOL.  Grin It's a utility token, so yes HODL now, but when the users start using it on the platform - kaboom! hehe I beleive that the price will moon in 2019 Cool

Now we see that the price is going up steadily and increasing daily volumes.  I am sure that soon we will fly to the moon. Perhaps we are waiting for the awakening of the entire market.

Yes, all is going very smooth. Still I agree with @dante99 that 2019 will be THE year of ROX, it's simply logics! So HODL and wait for mooooon!
dante99

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

@kyatir - that's the plan as far as I understood. Once ROX is in use and the community is growing - more demand - price goes up.  Cool
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

I must say. This is good news that Robotina is one of the tokens that's first to seemingly recover. It means the returning traders/investors see ROX as an attractive undervalued token.

Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

Robotina and Iconics at SPS IPC drives exhibition

From over the years, the Robotina company has entered into a good number of high value partnerships with well recognized energy and technological expert firms.

paklungipin

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

I must say. This is good news that Robotina is one of the tokens that's first to seemingly recover. It means the returning traders/investors see ROX as an attractive undervalued token.
For now it is indeed extraordinary and valuable, with very undervalued market capitalization.
And also see as long as the Pre-ICO tokens are definitely sold at undervalued. Current conditions,
indeed ROX pretty good. As long as ROX has strong fundamentals and future value from the Platform,
this will also be interesting not only for users but also for producers to adopt these tokens.
Thus, greetings.

kyatir

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

For now it is indeed extraordinary and valuable, with very undervalued market capitalization.
And also see as long as the Pre-ICO tokens are definitely sold at undervalued. Current conditions,
indeed ROX pretty good. As long as ROX has strong fundamentals and future value from the Platform,
this will also be interesting not only for users but also for producers to adopt these tokens.
Thus, greetings.

I was very much surprised that ROX was quite stable (compared with the other tokens out there) during quite turbulent times... we all know that the market is still pretty much uncertain and down. That speaks for the project, there's loads of tech backing it and I'm on board as well. This is an investment for the long run.  Cool
JackAce

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

Dear Jack Ace

Many thanks for reaching out. We have submitted all requested info to CMC for them to update the circulating supply and Robotina ROX token info on CMC.

We have Telegram channel for announcements only . Since then the community has major communication on our website https://robotinarox.io/news/ where they talk about topics related to Robotina IoT project.

For all community members we also have opened an active support service where you can ask the project related questions to our community managers and technical team.  Contact us on https://robotinarox.io/support/ .

Why is this taking so long? Is there a problem?
Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:15:56 PM

Dear JackAce

We have submitted all info requested by CMC up until 25th September when we last time heard from CMC. Since than we have made a follow up five times and still waiting for response to update the circulating supply. We looking CMC and mail with high hopes every day as well. However, thanks for concern.

Regards

Dear Jack Ace

Many thanks for reaching out. We have submitted all requested info to CMC for them to update the circulating supply and Robotina ROX token info on CMC.

We have Telegram channel for announcements only . Since then the community has major communication on our website https://robotinarox.io/news/ where they talk about topics related to Robotina IoT project.

For all community members we also have opened an active support service where you can ask the project related questions to our community managers and technical team.  Contact us on https://robotinarox.io/support/ .

Why is this taking so long? Is there a problem?

paklungipin

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:35:11 AM

Thus, greetings.

I was very much surprised that ROX was quite stable (compared with the other tokens out there) during quite turbulent times... we all know that the market is still pretty much uncertain and down. That speaks for the project, there's loads of tech backing it and I'm on board as well. This is an investment for the long run.  Cool
ROX seems to be an example of a project that can be used as a place for
put investment, which is related to company background and quality
developer. Because many projects with company background and quality
developers who are good enough, can't survive in difficult times like this.
Also ROX has not been long on the market, so there is not much support from the
big market. Maybe ROX will be even better if this happens. Hopefully, rate
ROX can survive well for the next. Thus, regard

paklungipin

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

Creating an IoT test environment is a difficult and expensive task.
I rejoice in the success of the Registration scenario tests for IoT
Linker
in Robotina platform. Because all this requires rigorous testing
to ensure it can work reliably in all environments, applications,
and connectivity scenario. Hopefully for IoT Device registers testing
to network and data connection will work too. So, congratulations
developer for his hard work. Thus, regard

Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

New, even bigger projects in Saudi Arabia

The Robotina company has continued to spread its business tentacles, as we find ways of pushing our highly innovative energy solutions to various energy markets across the globe. Now, we’re looking way beyond the European markets, since we believe there are several other energy markets that are in dire need of such energy solutions that we provide.

READ MORE:https://robotinarox.io/new-even-bigger-projects-in-saudi-arabia/

dante99

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

Wohaa! Great news! Spreading business means pushing ROX, nice, nice.  Grin Cool
OliverChassa

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

HEY GUYS!

What do you think about that forecast! https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/robotina-prediction

QUOTE; If you buy Robotina for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 2175.221 ROX. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the price prognosis for 2023-10-14 is 2.136 US Dollars. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +4473.75%. Your current $100 investment may be up to $4573.75 in 2023.

Is this still posible to gain 50fold in crypto within 5 years! They are bullish on ROX so I wonder weather I should hold my bounty tokens or sell them. I like Robotina but i want profit out of it. What you guys think, is this forecast real?
peymanrmi

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

New, even bigger projects in Saudi Arabia

The Robotina company has continued to spread its business tentacles, as we find ways of pushing our highly innovative energy solutions to various energy markets across the globe. Now, we’re looking way beyond the European markets, since we believe there are several other energy markets that are in dire need of such energy solutions that we provide.

READ MORE:https://robotinarox.io/new-even-bigger-projects-in-saudi-arabia/

great news for robotina
saudi arabia is a rich country
you can use their money and progress robotina ecosystem
good luck
Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

Robotina to present HEMS at the Smart Home Congress, Nuremberg

We would welcome all intending Robotina service users to an enlightenment forum where we would discuss all the required basics that they need to know about our products and services. This would also include a number of live demonstrations, depending on how necessary we find this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: