Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]Robotina ROX - Save electricity & earn ROX token ⚡⚡ Rox'n'Roll!  (Read 24283 times)
Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 466
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:25:11 PM

HEMS Hardware and Software information

HEMS device will help you attain the same level of comfort you had at lower costs than you considered possible

READ MORE: https://robotinarox.io/hems-hardware-and-software-information/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 09:53:22 AM

Voice of progress – December 2018

More of our set goals and objectives were accomplished and HEMS devices gained in popularity and appreciation among users.

READ MORE: https://robotinarox.io/voice-progress-december-2018/

Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:44:23 AM

Try out our platform!

Though most of our supporters already received their HEMS device and are already familiar with HEMS's energy flow GUI, we want all user to have a chance of preview, to get that real feeling about how this works. We value your opinion therefore try out and let us know what you think in  comments below.

https://my.hiq-universe.com/rs/sa/login/index
Username: hems
Password: hems

Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 05:43:23 PM

Winner gets its reward

In December, 2018, we hosted a special tag-a-friend competition on Facebook to celebrate Christmas. This competition ran for 5 days with the prize being a free installation of our HEMS device.

READ MORE: https://robotinarox.io/winner-gets-its-reward/

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 04:18:55 PM

With all the great news coming out for Robotina, I often wondered why many are disappointed at the dev team when its the market acting irrationally. These lot invest with with long term projects during the hype phase and are expecting large returns quickly.

Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 08:24:08 AM

NEDO #2

Hitachi LDT visited us in our headquarters in Kozina where we agreed on cooperation on new NEDO project Phase 2, which was recently launched continue until March 2021

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:51:04 AM

With all the great news coming out for Robotina, I often wondered why many are disappointed at the dev team when its the market acting irrationally. These lot invest with with long term projects during the hype phase and are expecting large returns quickly.
Yeah, really this is one of promising project, the team always focuss with development and partnership and yes we can see the progress. I know many people always think about market, but for me, I don't care about it, as long as I can see the progress of product, I guess this is the best time to buy more ROX in bearish market.

But really I still hope the team will open-public chat in telegram group.
Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 04:41:42 PM

Exhibition of the HiQ Home Automation System at Decofair 2019

As part of our efforts to stay active on the Saudi Arabian market and create awareness for our products, we will be partaking in an interior exhibition at the Decofair 2019 happening in the city of Riyadh between the 4th and 6th of February

READ MORE: https://robotinarox.io/exhibition-decofair-2019/

bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:33:52 PM

Yeah, really this is one of promising project, the team always focuss with development and partnership and yes we can see the progress. I know many people always think about market, but for me, I don't care about it, as long as I can see the progress of product, I guess this is the best time to buy more ROX in bearish market.

I don't think so. The developers are already pressured to do their jobs because of the sudden shrinkage of their funding. They know a finsished product or platform means more value for the network. They know they must succeed. Any FUD will just demoralize the devs. Thus delaying the timeline.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 11:46:07 AM

The Big Saudi 5

As part of efforts to gain a foothold in Saudi Arabia and tap the market there. We will be exhibiting at The Big Saudi 5 2019. This event is an avenue for experts in the construction industry to gather and rub minds together.

READ MORE: https://robotinarox.io/the-big-saudi-5/

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:44:15 PM

I don't think so. The developers are already pressured to do their jobs because of the sudden shrinkage of their funding. They know a finsished product or platform means more value for the network. They know they must succeed. Any FUD will just demoralize the devs. Thus delaying the timeline.

Many of the teams haven't managed their funds effectively during the downturn. I think it's always good to exchange a good chunk of your crypto for FIAT.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:12:36 AM

Trying to add more pressure on the team will not make sense.
If they are scam team, they don't care of pressure, right.
If they are real team, and worked hard behind the scene, they need peace and quiet places to work, should be kept out of pressure to maximise their work efficiency.

I strongly disagree with this. Showing them that you are careless may misguide them in their decisions. Showing them that you are not dumb and ask the right questions is the right way to go.
JackAce

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:38:22 PM

What is going on with HEMS delivery for ico supporters? Can anyone confirm that he got it yet?
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 03:33:24 AM

Well everybody, I see ROX has been listed on Escodex Exchange with two pairs BTC and ETH. I know this not great news but at least new markets will bring new holders, supporters and also the volume Wink

https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.ROX_ESCODEX.ETH
https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.ROX_ESCODEX.BTC
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:19:20 PM

Well everybody, I see ROX has been listed on Escodex Exchange with two pairs BTC and ETH. I know this not great news but at least new markets will bring new holders, supporters and also the volume Wink

https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.ROX_ESCODEX.ETH
https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.ROX_ESCODEX.BTC

It s good news. Any exchange adds something. But of course there is huge difference between good exchanges and those exchanges that fakes volume with wash trading just to look good.
Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 03:10:00 PM

Dear ROX Community members

The Ethereum hard fork is a long-waited upgrade that the Ethereum developers have been planning for quite some time. It is an effort to tackle the scalability issues which the current Ethereum has due to the slow transaction time and high fees. In summary, this is an upgrade that is beneficial to those who use ERC-20 protocol.

Ether price volatility could spike in the days ahead, courtesy of an upcoming ethereum upgrade scheduled for Thursday 28th February. Constantinople Hard Fork will effect ERC-20 tokens and therefore ROX transactions.

We would kindly ask all existing and potentially ROXs holders to avoid ETH and ROX transactions in the following days.

Kind regards,
Robotina Team

Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 03:23:43 PM

Voice of progress – February 2019

In case you are wondering how dedicated we are to revolutionizing the planet, the answer is; very dedicated. We have a goal, and in order to accomplish this goal, we set targets for ourselves every quarter and so far, we have accomplished most of our targets till date.

READ MORE: https://robotinarox.io/voice-of-progress-february-2019/

ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:18:33 AM

Nice to watch your hard work. I see that your work is reflected in the price.
Robotina (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 04:04:01 PM

Three markets now available on new ROX exchange

Though ROX was available on several different exchanges, we added one more on three different markets

READ MORE: https://robotinarox.io/three-markets-now-available-on-new-rox-exchange/

bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:29:42 PM

FYI  Wink Robotina's ROX token broke its all-time-high price. Six days of green volume and this is just the beginning. Hold on to your seats. It's finally paying off for the patient.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │