Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to grow my fan following on FB?  (Read 63 times)
hashkonofficial (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

I am launching an ICO.. Can i grow my fan following without spending on the facebook ad program? How to promote my fb page and where?
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

I think the first thing to do is to ask the closest person to publish your facebook and so on

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

I think you have to create practical values that will help your audience, Carve you will be widely spread on FB. Let's give it a real value. The second way you go to the likeforlike page is to exchange followers.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

If you don't use ads it will be very difficult to reach out and get more of a fan base. I've found Facebook ads to be quite beneficial for the FB groups and clubs I'm a part of. Google Ads may be another way as well, but then again, thats not on facebook, its just spewing ads in a search engine. Keep it simple, throw $20 or whatever you can afford and run an ad for a week or month thru FB. It doesnt hurt to just try it out Smiley

Good luck!

djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:21:16 PM

Umm for those talking about ads hasn't facebook banned everything crypto and ICO related?

:]
rysioslaw

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:40:22 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 05:09:10 PM by rysioslaw

I will send you PM, have a very good solution for you.
Sorry, I can not send you PM because:
Code:
Send report
User 'hashkonofficial' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
Robinislam123

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

I think the ICO relayed well when posted on Facebook, the fan will grow in it, so everyone who works with it will blossom.
rysioslaw

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

There are many ways to do this. You do not receive PM from newbies, so I can not write PM to you. If you really need help, I can help you.
Jetta88

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:47:42 AM

Umm for those talking about ads hasn't facebook banned everything crypto and ICO related?

They just only pretty much banned ICO tokens at the risk of scams, but you can still promote a cryptocurrency based website that helps other people get started. Granted if you have affiliate links, it's just best to use them on your website and not use them on a Facebook ad.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:06:51 PM

Follow people so that they will follow you back, Comment on their post and ask them to follow you also post interesting articles on your page.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: