Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:19:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Magic words: Which leads to a bullrun?  (Read 120 times)
Mankov (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:50:43 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 01:46:50 PM by Mankov

These words can lead to a bullrun of a coin/token:

airdrop
rebrand
(trading)-competition
unique
swap
fork
hidden gem
Mainnet

Which words do you think can else lead to a bullrun?

cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

So... you are proposing that a single word would lead to a "bullrun" of a certain coin/token?.... Hmmm  Roll Eyes

ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

I have definitely seen a coin start to pump based on those words.  I think another key phrase could be "active developer".
tigrhes

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

x10,x100

this actract so many people that want to gain big profit in just small time  Grin
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

I really think not a single word enough can bring about a bullrun movement, Well I can't see any thing bad from us here in the forum leading to bring newbies and other investors to engage in topics, such as these I really think not a word but a topic can bring about the bullrun and makes the value pump, It is because of us here in the forum and especially the news from social media, Internet and the main stream, But certain in a recent fiasco that Damon had thrown on his Bitcoin fraud thing, The boss of the JP Morgan had the price climbing down the ladder because of that words.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

I don't know, I think the days of coins pumping because of a catch phrase are over.
In the past year, just an announcement could make the price shoot up, but the market is maturing and investors are getting smarter.

Especially, I honestly think a lot of the new investors got burned by listening to Mcafee tweets or youtube shillers.
These people are making more careful investments and the market is showing that.

I think this year will be more about scalability and privacy.
As bull runs come and go, I believe the projects that have something real to show and can actually be beneficial in using will ride the bull run the best.

Unless another new wave of noob investors jump into crypto like last december, then the madness will cycle again.

xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

airdrop
rebrand
(trading)-competition
unique
swap
fork
hidden gem
Mainnet

just the words only? well that's not really likely, come on. In what terms are you suggesting that? where the words would be posted or used? Or you mean just in any connection?!
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

airdrop
rebrand
(trading)-competition
unique
swap
fork
hidden gem
Mainnet

The price of the token depends on many factors, but to be honest, I still do not understand the logic and at what specific price the coin will be at the highest level, or when it will artificially increase.
muncuss

Activity: 723
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

I don't know, I think the days of coins pumping because of a catch phrase are over.
In the past year, just an announcement could make the price shoot up, but the market is maturing and investors are getting smarter.

Especially, I honestly think a lot of the new investors got burned by listening to Mcafee tweets or youtube shillers.
These people are making more careful investments and the market is showing that.

this.
case closed. Actually magic words is McAfee words, every times he say "buy, buy" market start pumping. proven many times  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: