Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling CUBAN CIGARS Full Boxes and Individual Cigars - MtGox +5% and 15% off!  (Read 21438 times)
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:10:39 AM

Where did he post that?
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:21:16 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2013, 09:08:56 PM by uhnonamiss

its a joke, but hes not coming back the last pm i got from him was on the 7th providing a update on why he couldn't give me the thing i ordered from him & he last logged in on the 14th so hes had plenty of time. im hoping someone can provide his email address/ phone number/ return address he provided on postage so we can at least id this scammer.
BitcoinFr34k

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:23:28 AM

That's weird. He has made a lot of succesful transactions, so he appeared legit :S.
uhnonamiss

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 08:32:34 AM

That's weird. He has made a lot of succesful transactions, so he appeared legit :S.

yup...
IsaacGoldbourne

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Looking to start various enterprises

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 10:31:39 PM

Mine still haven't arrived from a month ago, however he was shipping to the UK so could be a customs issue (christmas, very busy).

Only 1 cigar, not really worth him ripping me off...

Vote for me for CEO/CNO of MemoryCoin!
CEO: MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm
Coinmark

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:47:36 PM

It's a scam.  He got me for a box of Behike 54's.  No further response to PMs after payment was made, asked for tracking number (ordered after his new 'policy' about having tracking number on all shipments) and got no answer, nothing in mail days after it was supposed to arrive, and probably the clearest sign of all is that he never even bothered to update the inventory on the main post to account for the 'sale'.  Just happy I didn't order two boxes!
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:53:29 PM

It's a scam.  He got me for a box of Behike 54's.  No further response to PMs after payment was made, asked for tracking number (ordered after his new 'policy' about having tracking number on all shipments) and got no answer, nothing in mail days after it was supposed to arrive, and probably the clearest sign of all is that he never even bothered to update the inventory on the main post to account for the 'sale'.  Just happy I didn't order two boxes!

sorry to hear that how long ago did you order from him?
ultrix

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:45:47 AM

I did receive three boxes from him.  It took roughly 3 weeks to get them, however one of the boxes was special order.   I've tried to get in touch with him again regarding purchasing more for a gift, however I've yet to get a response.  I thought he had reasonable prices and it was BTC, so why not?

You can order them for similar prices from www.cubanlous.com.  I've ordered 12 boxes over the last 4-5 years from them with no problems.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:57:56 AM

Shit, so wanted to order Cubans to Canada.

Sad Sad
BitcoinFr34k

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:14:30 AM

That sucks.How long ago was this? If heard a lot of people who received their order, so maybe customs got your box.
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:06:42 AM

That sucks.How long ago was this? If heard a lot of people who received their order, so maybe customs got your box.

No...he unfortunately cheated a couple other people that tried to buy gold coins from him and he never sent the coins. There's a thread in the scam accusations forum.
uhnonamiss

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:26:00 AM

I did receive three boxes from him.  It took roughly 3 weeks to get them, however one of the boxes was special order.   I've tried to get in touch with him again regarding purchasing more for a gift, however I've yet to get a response.  I thought he had reasonable prices and it was BTC, so why not?

You can order them for similar prices from www.cubanlous.com.  I've ordered 12 boxes over the last 4-5 years from them with no problems.

you realize how awesome you'd be if you posted the return address & name right...
Coinmark

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:33:13 AM

It's a scam.  He got me for a box of Behike 54's.  No further response to PMs after payment was made, asked for tracking number (ordered after his new 'policy' about having tracking number on all shipments) and got no answer, nothing in mail days after it was supposed to arrive, and probably the clearest sign of all is that he never even bothered to update the inventory on the main post to account for the 'sale'.  Just happy I didn't order two boxes!

Paid Dec. 7th but I paid a premium for express shipping for a holiday gift  Roll Eyes.  Haven't heard from him since, no change in inventory stock on main post since ordering, and for a while he was hanging around the forums with his online flag up but no response.

I suppose if they arrive randomly in the mail tomorrow or if I get a letter from customs I'll owe him an apology, but I gave up hope when I noticed he didn't change the inventory count and he wouldn't respond to PMs even while being live online.
BitcoinFr34k

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:29:54 AM

It's a scam.  He got me for a box of Behike 54's.  No further response to PMs after payment was made, asked for tracking number (ordered after his new 'policy' about having tracking number on all shipments) and got no answer, nothing in mail days after it was supposed to arrive, and probably the clearest sign of all is that he never even bothered to update the inventory on the main post to account for the 'sale'.  Just happy I didn't order two boxes!

Paid Dec. 7th but I paid a premium for express shipping for a holiday gift  Roll Eyes.  Haven't heard from him since, no change in inventory stock on main post since ordering, and for a while he was hanging around the forums with his online flag up but no response.

I suppose if they arrive randomly in the mail tomorrow or if I get a letter from customs I'll owe him an apology, but I gave up hope when I noticed he didn't change the inventory count and he wouldn't respond to PMs even while being live online.

If he didn't use premium shipping it could take a while I guess. No track and trace code?
Coinmark

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:25:24 PM

If he didn't use premium shipping it could take a while I guess. No track and trace code?

We had specifically agreed on Canada Post Xpresspost to USA, and I was requoted and paid about $50 on top of the originally quoted price for expedited shipping.  Around 2-3 days shipping time if customs doesn't hold it and (as per Canada Post) it should come with tracking automatically.  For all I know he sent it and its held at customs / in line to be destroyed..  but that wouldn't explain why he won't respond at all, much less give me the tracking number, or why he didn't change from (4) to (3) boxes left to account for a legit sale.  Time may prove me wrong but at this point I would recommend avoiding buying here, if the OP even resurfaces, as of now he seems MIA.  Will update if anything changes.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 05:39:10 PM

Don't have much to add here, other than that he did everything that he said he would do with respect to myself.
He did send me a PM shortly before disappearing asking if I wanted to order something, but I was still contemplating doing something with that when all of this happened.  I feel badly for all those that relied on reputation he built for his early good performance.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
ultrix

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:05:36 PM

you realize how awesome you'd be if you posted the return address & name right...

The box had no return address.
BitcoinFr34k

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:08:04 PM

Maybe we are jumping to conclusions. There could be urgent personal issues or whatever. He has shipped to a lot of people without any issues so it would be weird for him to just disappear without any reason :S
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:47:00 PM

This is a very risky business to the point that you will possibly be scammed 95%, and never hear from OP again.
drrussellshane

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:17:31 PM

DOMINICWIN IS A SCAMMER!!

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: