Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:17:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO scam!!  (Read 596 times)
andrino

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

Try to double check every single details to make sure by yourself that you are not in scam. It will help you no boost your confidence if you join the pillars manager in crypto. With their management scam couldn't be able to enter. Try to search some managers who are active here for a long time until now. You are more safe to invest in their campaign.
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Ya, you still have chance scam by them because even if everything look fine, token sale successful raised fund, maybe they will run away after collect ICO money, but it's cryptocurrency world and high risk investment, high profit return or loss, but I still invest in ICO

okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

Yesterday, I think, investors had a savedroid , the pressure jumped. The news yesterday was not very much that the founder ran away with $ 50 million.
And today, as it turned out - it was a joke !!! Now people are having fun.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:00:39 PM

ICO is an unregulated way of raising funds is harnessed by legitimate companies to get direct access to broad network of investors. Having said that, this void in regulation attracts all kinds of scammers which can pretty easily create a fraud business and take advantage of the hype around ICOs.
All the scammers need is a wallet, a Whitepaper and a working website and they are good to go.

However, we should also remember that not all ICO scams were actually a scam when they launched an ICO. Some projects and dev team are actually hoping for their project's success but some of them may have found a hole or something during the course of the ICO (e.g lack of funds, cannot deliver as what they promised, no investors, etc) Due to these reasons, some "real" ico may have no other choice but to exit as a scam. There is a difference with an ICO that turned into a scam and a scam ICO.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

How do people actually get scammed after an ICO sale? Let's say i've gone through the company's website, whitepapers and github source codes. I have decided to invest for some of their tokens. Is there a way i scammed after all this? Share your thoughts.  Smiley
Yes i do also have read some experience of other members here in the forum that could relate on the possibilities that you could be scam with an ICO after all those activities you mention on somehow that could get you to assurance on your investment. He came to join a bounty program which he think was a good ICO they offer digital copy and tv channel for crypto. Indeed a good concept however after the couple of weeks in his campaign the management had came to an announcement that all 15k bounty hunters should take part on contributing 0.1 eth per bounty hunter. They also implement KYC so he leave that ICO for good. Now all of a sudden some of the ICO like what happen to that memver will relatively could also happen on to you. Anyway if you want to invest a good ICO try BITSCHOOL ICO i am happt to ve with this ICO and private sales had gone to almost 4m of sold tokens. Good enough to invest.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

If I ask I do not know the scam of the ICO but we are careful in the forum we may have a lot of scammer that is spreading over time so we beware of you bitcoin and thank you very much for the news.

Everywhere scattered scam,so better to be careful not to scam out ICO,BITCOIN,ALTCOIN and others crypto.Well we have to alert for everything to avoid scam.Keep safe always.

lhuibin

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

many projects are really scams. but not everything, right?there are excellent projects in which it is necessary to invest or participate

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
jundy020

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

fake ICOs just make their own thread very wonderful and pleasing with big allocated bounty for each kind of campaign we join and through us sharing this ICO people that reads the ICO program might invest in scammers so the discipline should start on us who joins the campaign or else many will suffer
xTachibana

Activity: 164

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

I don't.now on the contrary, all projects seek to do better and better and scammers are very, very little as I see at the moment

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

How do people actually get scammed after an ICO sale? Let's say i've gone through the company's website, whitepapers and github source codes. I have decided to invest for some of their tokens. Is there a way i scammed after all this? Share your thoughts.  Smiley
hello my friend
I have experienced the incident Scam ICO. Always be careful if in the telegram someone is claiming to be the admin or manager of the ICO. He asked for some money to me.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:51:10 PM

The scammers are everywhere and the cryptos are not immune to this reality, on the contrary, there is a propulsion of ICO scam and projects that will not work.
We have to be careful not to fall into the trap of many ICOs.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:56:38 PM

The scammers are everywhere and the cryptos are not immune to this reality, on the contrary, there is a propulsion of ICO scam and projects that will not work.
We have to be careful not to fall into the trap of many ICOs.

You need to be careful right for that first you need a safe by checking the white paper of the project first. Then you need to check the project developers team. Mostly if you convienced on those things itself you can go ahead an invest on it mate.

Still you have slight doubt with them means that you can check their Twitter and LinkedIn profile of the team members especially CEO. Tlif you find new accounts there then you can directly confirm them as scammy people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: