Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get merit?  (Read 256 times)
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

I already answered this repeatedly.
with new bct update to become a full member need 100 merits and i still have only 10 merits. What is the best way to earn merits
You should be constructive on your posts. Having a useful post are one of the ways to earn merit. I have some guides to earn merits. If you have a constructive post and it didn't get merit, there are BCT members that are viewing some thread that are useful and they give merits.
●Be constructive!
●Make your post useful, not a shit post.
●Use correct grammar and use ENGLISH language if you are posting on big threads like Bitcoin discussion, economy, Meta and Alternative Cryptocurrencies.

Getting merit is not easy as what you think. Don't try to ask for merit because it will be a self-moderated topics, don't buy also a merit because buying merit isn't allowed nor prohibited.
Here's my searches answers for questions about merit.
You can earn merits by just simply posting constructive and useful posts. Enjoy on posting don't understand if you're post will be merited it will merited if your post deserves it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: