Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading plan?  (Read 31349 times)
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:38:40 PM

Best strategy is to stick with bitcoin whenever it started getting to move wethere it goes up or down because if bitcoin is moving widly most of the scenario the altcoins are bleeding regardless if bitcoin increased or decreased,and dont dump your coins if you are already got trapped because of the high volatility of the market,that is the basic thing you need to know.

integrap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

I prefer long term investment. If a coin wich I have see a big pump I sell immediately. If a coin that I have in lose I hodl for a long time. But if its price is going steady so as I said I dont care because I invested for a long time. But also if it a very promising project I just plan to hodl for at least 2 years.

felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

I trade in binance and it's recommended as a exchanger,i think if you want investing try always to hold some of your btc then do day trading too because we can earn in that situation here and it's really happen so better to prepare yourself like save some and sell some another it's more good to invest in trusted coins like btc,eth,neo,bcc,ltc and bnb because they already have value in crypto world.
nardplayz

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

My trading plan is Simple:
Find a active altcoins and BUY if the price LOW and HOLD HOLD and then SELL if the price is HIGH .
I Think you need to BUY and SELL target .
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

Going not not cash out until I hit my target amount which aint for at least another year. Hopefully by then we can do direct trades instead of this to bitcoin then to fiat crap. I just want to sell it directly.

Basically, I can't decide quickly with my trading plans of my coins that I hold for a year because the price right now were at dumping stage. The good idea about with my trading goals wasn't that short and the better is long term for a moment, and I am positive that in the few more months to go the asset I had will rapidly grow of its value. In sooner time I will be able to sell some of those, but selling it in a whole isn't a good strategy because of buying order couldn't cater it all so selling it bit by bit is a better ways to do.
nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:40:26 PM

Probably not going to panic sell? because it will only worsen the situation in the market when the market is failing.Do not dump your coins when you are already trapped,a bag holder is better because you will still have chance to recover your losses compare of selling it in panic you will only lose a lot of money at the end.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

Hello and good evening to all you have raised the issue on our trading  plan as crypto community i would answer this way by simply saying that my trading plan involves the two trading in short term but keeping alts which i think that they have future for long term.
asena

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:55:53 PM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

I think both of them can bring really good profits, but I think long term investments can bring more incredible profits. In my opinion, with a new born altcoin, you might get really good profits by holding, but of course, without luck, you can never get profit by holding or making daily trading.
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:27:55 AM

The best trading plan I know is to buy at dip and sell at high, until that time just sleep tight. Grin
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:30:38 AM

pick a coin that I think has potential to be a very good top 100 coin, then buy some of it and wait for it to explode ... I am still waiting LOL

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Achilesban

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

In my opinion, prefer, long-term investment because I feel safer
and some trading strategies that can give us more opportunities to make a profit and I can trade well

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:06:39 AM

Day trading is very risky business, specially if you a new. You have to know the field, research and if have some inside news that's even better. Day trading could make you lots of money in one day and next you might lose a lot. So you gotta go with your guts. My strategy is hold, until i hit my target.

bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:16:53 AM

Many experienced traders say that the longer a person holds an investment, the less likely it is to get a loss. But of course every strategy will have flaws. In a long-term strategy other than you should be patient, you also must really have the knowledge and ability in analyzing market conditions.
Schultz88

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:21:47 AM

I will prefer for long time trading because I don't have much time spending a lot of time in front of trading platform. Even sometimes feel that want to earn daily profit but its hard to spend the time.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:34:07 AM

Actually, I prefer to invest in real life rather than investing in altcoins. But I will accept the new challenge and I will invest in altcoin in the near future. The crypto market is a very potential market and can generate a lot of profits in a short period of time. I like that and I will read more about the altcoin information. I will master the knowledge to be able to invest wisely.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:35:57 AM

Long term investment was the best option when it comes to new alt coin, it started at low value so basically selling it wont be much profitable. So its better to hold it and wait until it become more valuable.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:42:28 AM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

for me is short term because I think it’s good because short therm faster bring profit than long term
when the price going down,. you can buy other coins and back up your lose

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:45:12 AM

I have been trading for some times now but have not really made much impact on my profit taking, perhaps due to lack of concrete unique strategy. I just watch the market, buy when low and sell when high. Sometimes I get it right, the other time not so good. Still learning and trying to perfect a trading strategy.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:52:37 AM

The best strategy to use is simply trade the news. Also buying into coins that are on accumulation. This set of coins once their accumulationstage is over, most of them double or even triple their initial price. Another good strategy for taking good profit Ian buying when everyone is crying and selling when everyone is super excited about the price going to the moon or buying Lambo.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

In trading we always consider the word profit. The main key is how to gain profit? Very common question for new investor. In my experience I always jump in to profits greater than 30percent. Gains is my bottom line. It is not how much but how constant and consistent I gain from it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: