Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading plan?  (Read 31349 times)
chuyenhl13

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

Exchange trading strategy Crypto-currency - purchase on correction. The main principle of investment and, in particular, speculation in the financial market
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?
When it comes in trading buy low and sell high but I always look for short term trading sometimes I buy those pump and dump coin it is good for daily trading although the risk is too high but if you have the guts you will do anything if you really want to excel in this field.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

My plan is to invest for a long time in the main coins, which I have already done and to reinvest in them after a certain period of time Grin
Do you ever change your plan if the condition in the market change too? For example now, when you bought at ATH then now the price is so much down compare ATH, what do you do with this? In my condition, i have change it become shorter investment.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

When the market goes down I use scalping strategy. On growing market I distribute my bitcoin between alt coins with price on a bottom level.

onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

Both short term and long term I have pre-defined plans and guidelines. I always have a target profit and unless the situation changes dramatically I will stick to it. Having a plan in mind before you make trades allows you to effectively remove emotion from the situation.

for me my strategi in trading is follow the market, when short term can give the profit i will use it
but when short term not give the profit yet, i will use long term

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Scor1937

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

I prefer long term investment which means doing my research before buying a coin. If u don't have a good understanding of the potential of ur coins, ur trading plans are pretty much just arbitrary and emotional responses to the daily flux.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

I do a simple strategy in trading that I do. I usually do trading in a short time or commonly referred to as day trading, in essence I will do the action when I already get a profit, although a little then I will do it. I am not a person who has good patience so I am very happy to make decisions quickly. of course there must be a profit, not that I have to sell the coin that I have every day. I sell when there is a profit margin even if only a few dollars. it is much more meaningful because I earn money every day and can support myself and my loved ones.
Ronni

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

Since the market is red, well I manage to not trade because I will not profit from it and also, I will just wait for the perfect time for me to trade and that time is when the market regains its values and where I can profit from what I've invested.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

I other to make more profit when trading my coin, I buy when there is a big fall in the price of a particular coin of interest and then hold it on long term. I hold ill the price is very high before I decide to sell.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

I have different tokens in my portfolio! Some I hold for a long time, and that  jump in the price - I trade.
ZBBBB

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

I wait for the drop in the Aether's rate to fall to the minimum value and then I'll start buying it so that when it grows to get the maximum profit!
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

well, surely someone will plan and make a strategy when trying to trade crypto. of course this should involve experience and the most important point is to analyze beforehand. for further tergatung situations want to trade short or long according to taste and knowledge.

my strategy is to buy a cheap token and sell the token at a high price,
a long term better than you sell when you lose
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

I think we have to be patient and holding are the most fundamental parts of a healty trading. Of course we know that we should try to choose the best coins to make investment, in addition to that, by holding, you might get really good profits. Its depends on condition what we face.
jackjackmomy

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:54:38 AM

The alts that I hold until there is a sharp increase to large volumes and xs. After the sell, I wait for the fall and buy back the same number of altcoins or more.
So I earn at the pump and hodl in the long run.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

Of course, I would like to stick with the basic principle of buy low and sell high no matter what coin or token am I going to have. Like TRX for example, I bought them at $0.17 and will wait for the long run. Maybe I would hold this one until December, so let’s see what is going to happen because expecting that the bull run is going to happen.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

I am new in crypto and base on what i read and learn here i try do trading and now i have three kinds of coins which i bought in a lowest price and hold it even for a year waiting the time price will increase. I hope i will gain more profit by holding in a long term.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

Its depend on the call of the coins i bought,sometimes even if you are in daytrading still we cant predict the coin price so if i bought and expect for atleast 7-15% but if i didnt take this profit i will hold this than to cut losses,so what will happen is other long term for that specific one,because i trust and believe every coin that i am buying making deep research before investing in this coin
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

Since I have faith in Blockchain technology and Crypto I will hold my investments long term, approximately till 2020 and re-evaluate. My plan is to use these returns on my 2 boys further education in future.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

I don't have any trading plans, just buy good coins in low price and keep it for till get good profits and sell off. If those coins are in loss, do average and sell in once the price go up.
bamita129

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:55:42 AM

It depends on what will be the condition in the market. The strategy of hold, wait, sell and buy is good but it must be compatible in the condition that will be for your side of profit. Then lastly the self discipline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: