Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:49:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading plan?  (Read 31349 times)
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:29:18 PM

For each coin in my portfolio I have a target I want to achieve and a predefined action plan. When the criteria is met and there is a call to action I act without hesitation. Never complaining later on if it was not the best decision as it was mine, based on my analysis. All mistakes are part of better decision process in the future.
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:31:20 PM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

my personal opinion about crypto investments opportunities, long term trading or i can said long term holding is more profitable then short term mate
so, i suggest you to choose a good crypto to invest in long term,, maybe ethereum is the best choice for now  Wink
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

I prefer long-term investment it's more profitable than the short-term investment.

profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

My trading plan is to forget about trading till autumn because I very doubt that there will be big fluctuations in price until that time. The spring is over and all big investors and private individuals are busy with other matters in the summertime. They will return again to get profits in autumn. I expect a huge price growth starting September 2018.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:42:36 PM

My plan is quite simple. I will hold all my coins until the crypto is recognized as the international currency and the crypto market actually recovers. because I've lost half my assets, Then the biggest jump will happen, and I am not losing as it is now.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

for now a good time to trade is long term because short term does not guarantee will gain much profit ...
so I guess if you want to make a profit then use long term investment ...
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

I dont hold coins for too long depending on how the coin is performing. When i hodl a coin for sometime and i realize that the coin is just static and not pumping enough, i just sell it and buy another coin that is trading very well. With this, i can easily make a profit within a twinkle of an eye.
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

I trade in cryptocurrencies on the exchange using both short term and long term trading, it all depends on the situation in the market of cryptocurrency at the moment, and also the strategy of my trade depends on what kind of coin i have in my wallet. If the price of my tokens suits me then sell them, if the price of coins that i have is low at the moment, then i hold them until the price rise.
Godgreat95

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:01:21 PM

My trading method base on the market Price. If market Price is high I choose to trade my token and if the price fallen I will have to Wait till the market back to my taste.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

I believe that in cryptocurrencies it is best to keep the coins for a long time. But you should always keep an eye on the coin, then at a favorable time to sell it.

KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

I prefer a long term. In this case you can make a decision and wait for the results without making decisions every day or every week

KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

I believe that in cryptocurrencies it is best to keep the coins for a long time. But you should always keep an eye on the coin, then at a favorable time to sell it.
I agree with you, but I know that some people are better at a short term investme t or at other spheres. So let everybody do what he wants

Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

I have some altcoin in the wallet and they have a varied price, if the coin already has a good price and profitable I would definitely sell it but if the price in the market still can grow then I will hold it much longer in the wallet to get more profit big

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:58:50 PM

Cryptography is just beginning to evolve. My plan is to invest for a long time. Day trading is very risky, in my opinion.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

The strategies which I use that always favour me even as a bounty hunter is a decision to sell my coin at a particular price. for example, if I am being paid a particular coin I will decide within my self that if that coin don't hit a particular amount that I am not going to sell it off
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:14:19 PM

Right now I choose to hold altcoin that I can further earn more by holding, there are some unique features like parking your coins to generate additional rewards over time which is good because you generally increases your base coin as you hold and wait for the market to recover.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
MadSmiles

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

Mostly my trading plan has always ben to buy when the price of an altcoin goes down then buy as much as I can afford, wait for the price to go back up then sell again. I am not  a pro though so this is how i make sure I don't make losses
I invested money like that as well. There wasn't any need to do things like that though. If i wanted to make money then I would just day trade then have a long term investment on the side without spending everything.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

If I prefer longterm so I hold my coins but every day I monitor the development or value of the coins that I hold when something happens that I think should dilute the coin yes I have to melt, the important do not panic sell.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

First of all. You have to be clear whether you want to invest for short term or long term. For short term, you can invest in those coins that can give a good profit in short term. As for me, I basically invest in coins for long term. So it is up to you if you want it in the short term or long term.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

Both short term and long term I have pre-defined plans and guidelines. I always have a target profit and unless the situation changes dramatically I will stick to it. Having a plan in mind before you make trades allows you to effectively remove emotion from the situation.
Future trading plans I use coins at high prices to sell and buy coins at low prices and develop. so the likelihood of my profit will be quite high. other than that with the development of coins that I will choose the future. I will support the coins I will select and sell the coins I will redeem.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: