Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading plan?  (Read 31349 times)
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Since I am just new in trading what I am currently doing is buying altcoin from a lower price and sell it with atleast from 20% of profit and higher from it. I did this depends on how many traders are biding and the amount.
panaevewan

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?
My most important strategy is to make decisions first and then act. When you plan everything carefully, and you have options for any case, you never panic.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

My strategy is not for so much big profits. But it's a long-term investment in some coins as an additional means of revenue from my daily work. Generally, I have been thinking of holding some coins for at least two years until I started selling them.  Huh

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

I have observed that some low valued coins are also gaining popularity and increases in value. So my plan for now while bitcoin is not yet so actively increasing is that I would try to invest some for new coins trade them when increases are around 30% and above.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

when the market is decreasing I always collect some altcoin which I think have great potential in the future, I like long term investment because it will give me many advantages

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

I just assumed I was gonna lose it all from day one. Then it went up, I was happy, then It went down and selling would mean guaranteed loss, so can’t sell. Might as well hodl. It’s not really that impressive.
juragankambing

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

to get the advantage I invest in the short and long term, because I think there is altcoin that move quickly and some that take time to grow,
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

Learn to HODL. Patience is one of the key reason why I take more profit because I know how to wait. You need to wait for the right time to trade. Study what's happening to your coins and make an expected limit to stop and withdraw your money.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

The simplest of the strategies include to keep a close eye of the chart and percentage rise or falls, another is to trade at platforms that aids better portfolio management to guarantee returns, also to trade at platforms that with good smart contracts to enable efficient and low transaction costs and others. But I believe the prime of them is to know about the coin you want to invest in and know that it has the potential to rise in the short term or long term     
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

My strategy is to keep the coins.I have no trading skills so I only invest for a long time.Most coins will show their best value after a while.
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

I'm afraid to buy and sell altcoins for 3 months or until the first jump because the coins are highly volatile and need to pay attention to it  Wink

NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

My national currency depreciates so I'll plan to earn some money in dollars on day trading. I know that this is hard, but I do a lot to learn. Starting with small.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

I am on the conservative side. I like diversification and I don't aim for big and quick profit, but I am going for a relatively stable long term investment. For me the best coins are the well know old coins that are around long time and have shown good results already.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

Holding a couple of promising (according to me) coins that would explode soon. If that does not happen I will just waste my time.  Grin Grin

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

For me i will cashout my crypto on my crypto wallet and save it and then wait for it when it pump but if not i will sell it i prefer to hold it on wallet just to make sure about it and be safe

Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

As of now Im still going on learning process, through this I can improve myself and make a wonderful outcome in my career. Before you start into the whole process it is better to gain more learnings to become better version of yourself.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:41:56 PM

As of now Im still going on learning process, through this I can improve myself and make a wonderful outcome in my career. Before you start into the whole process it is better to gain more learnings to become better version of yourself.

I will wait for the price down. That time is start the trading. Then wait for the price increase. If increase the price. I will sell it. Time is important of the Trading. So careful to use. Before trading fist choose the best coin and token then buy and sell it. ethereum is important of both of process. So save the ethereum for backup process. It help to trading. If need for the more coin information check the market place. Then start the trading.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

And what can the plan be if the market behaves absolutely unpredictably. Earlier it was possible to start from the news on large coins, and now the market in general is very weakly reacting to certain news. Unless there is some kind of reaction to regulation at the state level.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

I will wait for the price down. That time is start the trading. Then wait for the price increase. If increase the price. I will sell it. Time is important of the Trading. So careful to use. Before trading fist choose the best coin and token then buy and sell it. ethereum is important of both of process. So save the ethereum for backup process. It help to trading. If need for the more coin information check the market place. Then start the trading.

When you already have the chance to make trading and you have also choose the better coin that you wnated to have for take care of it trading are need to be serious and make a plan for it you have to make your own also.

TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Try to buy low, and sell high  Cool Anyways, I am not realy a short time trader, holding some coins for quite long time now. When the project is realy good, it is just hard sometimes to let it go  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: