Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading plan?  (Read 31349 times)
jrvictor

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

Usually i prefer long term hodl. Because when i try to trade, i always have bad results, so i decided not to risk anymore.
Arkhi

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:28:42 PM

The more frequent strategy I use is to buy when the market price is low, hold it in the long run or short, according to the ability of each coin I invest. Then, sell it at a higher price than the purchase. That is when the market price has increased.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

Whether it is for long or short-term investment, you have to buy at the perfect time and sells it once you already met you desired profit. That's how the market works, you have to be patience at all times and do not panic sell to avoid 10-50% loss in day trading. My plan is to buy at low and sells in if the value of my coin is earned 50%-200% value from the time I bought it. When it comes to long-term invesment, just buy at low price and hold it as long as you can and do not panic sell to avoid huge loss.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
KatyaTonkosheewa

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

Since my investments are relatively small, I have no fear of losing them, in conjunction with the fact that the full potential of the crypto currency is not yet open, I am not in a hurry to withdraw investments. So I'm more of a long-term one.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

It is worth mentioning that the price and price of any other products on the news or trading price of the trading signal per month or the total number of total money per day and the total amount of money in the business is not a trademark of the trader. At no time do not buy any buy or buy altcoin for sale.

Pablobiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?

I'm all out for making big cash-out with Cryptocurrency. I mean, what's the essence of joining the crypto train if not to make more money. I indulge in both Long term and Short term strategy. For the Long term, I wait for the deep so I can buy either Bitcoin or ETH, then I sell when their is a pump in price. This takes months. For the Short Term, I buy Altcoins with either Ethereum or BTC and sometimes I buy directly from some Altcoins Holders. I also buy on the deep, then I sell when the price pumps too. The Short term strategy is not as easy as it sounds. A lot of research, follow-up and analysis goes into it.
Dowrich80

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

The crypto trading is done on a daily basis which means the value fluctuates instead of trading between one coin and the other why not put equally valued investments into all of  the coins and then fund both sides of the war less but certain and guaranteed a profit
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:56:21 PM

My plan is very simple trading is to know when the right time to buy or sell the things and it applies for short or long term, so of course my trades plan is I will buy when the price is low then sell when the price is high..
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

I will just hold Bitcoin in the most part, along with ethereum, NEO and Ripple, they all look promising, but I'm aiming for a long term so I would probably just leave it in my wallet and dedicate myself to some other stuff.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

I'm more in a long term trading since we had a bear market for a quite some time now. But as the whole market will pick up I'm going to swtich to short term trading and to different tokens and currencies.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
silvercrashed

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

now my plan is to invest in Ethereum while it's cheap for the long term
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:35:15 PM

For now i hodl all of tokens i have , in long term. But if some of my coins are dumped or pumped i may thkin to sell or buy.

HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

Well my trading plan is pretty simple. Got to invest in some great coins that will increase my earnings. These will be:
PRG
ICX
ADA
These will prosper soon.
gussupri

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

I'm more in a long term trading since we had a bear market for a quite some time now. But as the whole market will pick up I'm going to swtich to short term trading and to different tokens and currencies.
switch our asset to different coin or token could be affective in bearish market.whie bitcoin price goes down , we can to buy some altcoin and  hold it until several years.
coffee_man

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

My trading strategy is simple and banal, buy at the lowest price in moments of falling prices and sell at the highest price on the rise. This is the basis of profitable trade.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

I do not participate in short-term trade. Because it takes a lot of time to trade a lot of coin. I like long-term investment, especially investing in potential ico.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

Few minutes ago bitstamp released an analyses and they are waiting for a fall on all crypto assets.
This means its good time to buy crypto and altcoins for me.
Usually whales publish those news before buying huge amounts.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

Well my trading plan is pretty simple. Got to invest in some great coins that will increase my earnings. These will be:
PRG
ICX
ADA
These will prosper soon.
Well my trading plan is I only do trading when the market is continuously rising but if not I hold for a while. And when the market is dumping for long time then iI buy a lot coins then after that im waiting for the market increase, then i do trading so I can get huge profit. But before i trade my coins I'll always watch the market movement or situation, if i saw the market movement goes up then I immediately trade my coins, and since market is unpredictable and always sudden change so I always watch when I do trading.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Wildskull

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

Before I was introduced into trading, I was stuck to the short term investment which helped me for some time now. I will like to shift to long term own. What I want to achieve is the profit I have set for myself and will accomplish this when I do the long term investment. The clue in trading is concentrated on buying coins when they are low and sell them when they spike. That is as simple as that.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

I do not participate in short-term trade. Because it takes a lot of time to trade a lot of coin. I like long-term investment, especially investing in potential ico.

Long term without good support will not be easy to get the benefits. indeed the best thing is we can be patient and hold for us hold in the long run
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: