Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your trading plan?  (Read 31349 times)
BZingerB

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

I trade Ripple with respect to the Ethereum, fixing it at around 2%. It's difficult to do this, of course, but there is a small profit.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?
My trade is done in the following ways. I choose the short-term strategy for the Altcoins that I joined ICOS because the oscillations of these Altcoins are very fast. Bitcoin and the traditional Altcoins i will choose long-term strategy because they are on the floor and have long development. Besides depending on the time, i can flexibly switch strategies for each other.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:34:02 PM

I believe in long term growth of cryptocurrencies and I am investing in high potential innovative projects. We have to give time
to the projects for development and to deliver their promises. Good selection process, patience in trading is leading to higher profits.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

I believe in long term growth of cryptocurrencies and I am investing in high potential innovative projects. We have to give time
to the projects for development and to deliver their promises. Good selection process, patience in trading is leading to higher profits.
Perhaps today the whole community of crypto-currencies has only one plan, either invest their money in cheap coins, or keep their portfolio for a long time.
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:11:54 PM

At the current moment, I'm working with short-term investments and day trading. I think this is the best option. As we can see price in going up and down during the day or week and it's a good opportunity to earn money.

I don't do everyday trading because I have my current work. So I just hold my coins and watching for thier price on the market.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:42:21 PM

One of the best strategies to play safe while trading, considering all forms of trading, you must have a projected profit you would like to make. The projected profit will serve as guide and for you to know when to take your profit. Do not also forget to set stop loss, most especially for exchanges that have such function. Whatever coin you are trading, do ensure you have studied it critically well.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

My personal plan would be to split between XLM, and a couple of Stellar ICOs, like SLT and RMT.
With the release of the StellarX DEX to the public for trading, and the market sentiment becoming more positive, I think there will be a lot more activity on the Stellar network, which will ultimately bring more attention to some of their native tokens.
This is just my opinion though, and I know there are a lot of good options that are in prime position for good gains.
Halinsely

Activity: 78

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

My trading plan is a trade bitcoin to ethereum. After the last falling of Ethereum I now in big minus and cannot return the lost means yet

5stringer

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

The least complex of the methodologies incorporate to keep a nearby eye of the diagram and rate rise or falls, another is to exchange at stages that guides better portfolio administration to ensure returns, likewise to exchange at stages that with great savvy contracts to empower proficient and low exchange expenses and others. In any case, I trust the prime of them is to think about the coin you need to put resources into and realize that it can possibly ascend for the time being or long haul
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

What are the strategies that you use for take more profit whether you are in short term trading or long term trading ?
Search for the low value and high potential coins and hold for long, that gives me more profit so I prefer the same for my long term investment plan. For short term i always use stop loss and at 20-30% profit I sell my coins, dont be greedy other wise your short term will convert to long term and you may loose your money also.
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

Keep at least a year. Top projects with a small cap. For example IOTEX
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

My current plan is to actively buy the Altcoin at a good price and be able to apply in the future as Stellar, ADA. I think when the market recovers the Altcoin can bring good profit.

The right opinion with an altcoin situation like this is precisely to buy but must be sorted in order to be able to choose an altcoin that can develop well because many altcoins are not good and will actually be detrimental in the future.
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:02:56 AM

Since the price of coins low,therefore, I want to buy some coins now.Because when the price of coins increases in the future, I will be able to benefit from it. So i decided to buy some coins now.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:05:46 AM

I can just give you the advice that everyone should take some profit from short-term trade or long-term trading. the strategy I can do if doing short-term trading is by targeting some of the advantages, most importantly it can develop the coins we trade even if the results are few. it is different with long-term trading as much as possible to be keen to choose the type of potential coin and can be used for trading in a long time to get greater profits from the coins we trade and able to determine when to resell when prices soared
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

The best strategy for making a big profit is long-term investment. First, investing for a long time you can get a lot more profit. And secondly, long-term trading takes much less time.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

The best strategy for making a big profit is long-term investment. First, investing for a long time you can get a lot more profit. And secondly, long-term trading takes much less time.
I completely agree with you, because precisely today, when the market is in a very bad state, no trade will bring profit. Of course, you can earn on the difference in price, but these are insignificant percentages.
Younts196

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

My plan at the moment is to hold coin in the  long time
Waiting for good signals from the market and investing in some pennies like NEO, EOS, LTC
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:38:40 AM

I mainly do long term trading or you can say mid term trading. I know there is many people that they do short term trading or day trading but for me it's too risky if you don't have enough knowledge and enough money then don't go for it.. cause e in short term investment you can lost a high amount of money in just few minutes and if you don't have enough money to cover that lose in next trade then it's not ok. And knowledge that is more important in day trading . If you don't have any experience in day trading you will lose all your money for sure. Best option is long or mid term just invest choose the right one and hold. I am a long term holders and I think holding is one of the best investment ever.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:55:01 AM

Well when dealing with crypto trades, I preferred a long term trading than short term trading because of the fact that it is more profitable for every traders especially that it allows them to wait for a better and profitable value before selling it than in a short term one.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:12:32 AM

Since the price of coins low,therefore, I want to buy some coins now.Because when the price of coins increases in the future, I will be able to benefit from it. So i decided to buy some coins now.

Its good oppotunity buying good coin with cheaper price. I dont have a trading plan but my plan with my investment is holding for long term because i am believe cryptomarket value will reach trillion dollar market cap

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: