Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to too many troll posts  (Read 16461 times)
icedicedavid (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 07:36:20 PM

Russian site is now live!

https://ice-dice.com/ru

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 09:18:24 PM

Russian site is now live!

https://ice-dice.com/ru

who cares?  Roll Eyes

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:03:56 PM

The ignore button is quite useful. Highly recommended!

For a second I didn't understand you there, but then I realized and started to laugh my ass of!

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:46:12 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2013, 08:20:00 AM by b!z

Ice-Dice has scored a 3.5 star rating on http://bitcoinreviewer.com/ice-dice-review/

We see a lot of potential in this site, and the rating will be updated as the site improves.
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 03:58:02 PM

Ice-Dice has scored a 3.5 star rating on http://bitcoinreviewer.com/dice/ice-dice-review/

We see a lot of potential in this site, and the rating will be updated as the site improves.

Cool! Congrats ice dice!

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:20:09 PM

Ice-Dice has scored a 3.5 star rating on http://bitcoinreviewer.com/dice/ice-dice-review/

who runs that pump site?   Roll Eyes

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 05:12:27 PM

who runs that pump site?   Roll Eyes

B!z runs the review site!

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 07:42:17 PM

Thanks for the review. Our site is growing indeed(traffic and bankroll) and we are working hard to improve the site everyday! it's only been 1 month and 2 days since our launch (Sept 22nd).

Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 03:56:44 AM

Is there a way to see my cumulative amount wagered, profit/loss, and bets made for this one?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 04:00:26 AM

Is there a way to see my cumulative amount wagered, profit/loss, and bets made for this one?

scroll to the bottom of my bets and click "all bets history"

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 04:23:37 AM

scroll to the bottom of my bets and click "all bets history"

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PAY ME OUT?  Cry NOT EVEN FUNNY

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 02:34:17 AM

Just launched our bug bounty program, see this thread for detail:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=318347.new#new

tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 03:30:01 AM

how we get 0.0005 bonus ?
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2013, 03:31:16 AM

just visit https://ice-dice.com then click on "get free bitcoins"

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 05:43:02 AM

just visit https://ice-dice.com then click on "get free bitcoins"

don't bother it don't work!  Roll Eyes

ASICSRUS

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 02:26:46 PM

POP UP BUG >>> now we are up  to 1.5 BTC!!!  Grin

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

SIGN UP TODAY and Get Protected FREE for 14 Days! And recieve your FREE security credit card wallet today!
Stop the fraud before it begins!

Fraud Protection

Smart People Trust FraudBuster Reports™ and Use Fraud Protection Network
Don’t be the victim of electronic pickpocketing. Protect yourself with your free Radio Frequency ID protection wallet today!
Scam: Card-Scanning thieves can make fraudulent purchases with information collected from RFID-enabled credit cards carried in pockets or purses.

Ways We Help Protect You
Identity and background confirmation
License and licensee search
Formal and informal complaint search
Request for references
Personalized protection

FPN
Live Help
RFID Wallet
Benefits
Who We Are?
FPN's mission is to protect Americans from consumer fraud. The due diligence performed by FPN staff can provide advance warning of scams and frauds in the national market place, and can allow consumers to make wise choices regarding there purchases. FPN is committed to serving its clients with the most innovative and advance services possible.

The staff at the fraud protection network has been great and they have stopped me from being scammed on numerous occasions! John H (Cali)

See what our customers are saying
FPN ability to provide me with extensive background checks and due diligence reports, stopped me from getting involved with the wrong individuals more than once Thanks FPN John A (Ar)
Because of fraud protection network we make better decisions for our business And they keep us out of trouble Doug and Kelli S. (IA)
Ever since I became a member at fpn they saved me 100s of thousands of dollars Dan L. (ID)
The staff at the fraud protection network has been great and they have stopped me from being scammed on numerous occasions! John H (Cali)
This company has helped me overcome my fears when dealing with new companies. Having somebody to trust in a time of need is priceless TY. FPN. Ann M (CO)
FPN ability to provide me with extensive background checks and due diligence reports, stopped me from getting involved with the wrong individuals more than once Thanks FPN John A (Ar)
Because of fraud protection network we make better decisions for our business And they keep us out of trouble Doug and Kelli S. (IA)

loading tweets...

Contact Us

After your introductory period, your credit card will be charged $24.99 per month unless you call to cancel within 3 business days from your initial inception date.

© 2013 fraud protection network inc. All rights reserved | Contact | Help & Support | Terms and Services

icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 08:35:43 PM

New update to referral bonus eligibility

You must maintain a minimum outstanding investment of 2BTC in Ice Dice
or
Your daily wager must be greater than or equal to 0.1BTC

It used to be and, now it's or

moneyboss

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 01:00:17 AM

its impossible to withdraw the free btc, lower the max limit wagered its really unfair.
icedicedavid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 05:08:40 AM

its impossible to withdraw the free btc, lower the max limit wagered its really unfair.

When is every giving away free money unfair? It's really meant for you to try the game out, if you make a 1BTC deposit and play a few rounds you can withdraw the free coins pretty much immediately.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 05:13:04 AM

When is every giving away free money unfair? It's really meant for you to try the game out, if you make a 1BTC deposit and play a few rounds you can withdraw the free coins pretty much immediately.

I wish you didn't need 10 followers for the free btc. Stupid greedy people ruin it for everyone else Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: