Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to too many troll posts  (Read 16472 times)
haightst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 05:00:59 PM

The general idea is to stop squatters.

We probably will change the way it works in the future, but it is the way it is right now because we want actual players, not squatters who make an account, hit the bare minimum, and don't actually play the game.

We have a limited bankroll, compared to other sites, but once we begin to grow, we will likely lower restrictions.

Currently, you must either have .1 BTC wagered that day (which  can easily be accomplished by betting .1 BTC at 97% chance) or just have BTC2 in our bankroll.

Alright well thanks. Also you should allow people to roll 0's because some people just want to test out the site. I wasted 0.0075 because I just wanted to test it out.

I'll ask david about this. Perhaps a test roll function.

LOL as your investor i say NO he is trying to scam you  hahaah GOOO nahtnam!!! Grin
drpepperyummy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 05:04:51 PM

i tried this free .0005 thing like 20 times, and keep getting errors no matter what i do.  i feel i am punished because i only follow a few people on twitter, and dont add random people.

site looks good, just havent gotten to use it.
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 05:44:11 PM

You can try again using a new ice-dice account. I'm not 100% sure though, David runs the giveaway
drpepperyummy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 05:55:05 PM

Since i dont have 15+ followers on my twitter, i cant get the giveaway.  pretty lame
haightst

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:02:54 AM

You can try again using a new ice-dice account. I'm not 100% sure though, David runs the giveaway

you owe me from YOUR promo fox!~ wtf is wrong with you?  Cry
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 04:19:10 AM

There's a ridiculous number of fake accounts made to get the free coins. One of them retweeted one of my tweets from like a month ago.
haightst

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:24:13 AM

There's a ridiculous number of fake accounts made to get the free coins. One of them retweeted one of my tweets from like a month ago.

like are you surprised? lmao  Cheesy
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 04:55:36 AM

Yeah, we know. It's unfortunate that some people ruin it for the rest of us. This is why we are working on the new player bonus system, and perhaps ways to improve it.
haightst

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 06:40:52 AM

Yeah, we know. It's unfortunate that some people ruin it for the rest of us. This is why we are working on the new player bonus system, and perhaps ways to improve it.

WHO ARE YOU?  Roll Eyes
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 11:02:34 AM

WHO ARE YOU?  Roll Eyes

I'm a dude who lives in Michigan. My interests include Bitcoin,  PR, the internet, Grand Theft Auto V, and my lovely girlfriend.

Smiley
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:10:45 PM

Hello,
I have the signeture of your site and can you explain to me  how can i get paid?
haightst

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 02:18:02 PM

Hello,
I have the signeture of your site and can you explain to me  how can i get paid?

i recommend signing up with the BF~imo email Lindsay!,
are you with me or against me? >>

lindsay@bitcoinfoundation.org

/\thanks for your support!
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 03:59:51 PM

Hello,

Sure!

When people click your signature, they go to your referal link to ice dice. Anyone who makes an account at your refferal link gets tied to you!

1% of the house edge of that player (basically their net loss) goes to you  as long as you have bet .1 BTC that day or have 2BTC invested in our bankroll. It is automatically deposited into your ice dice account.
haightst

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 04:35:00 PM

WHO ARE YOU?  Roll Eyes

I'm a dude who lives in Michigan. My interests include Bitcoin,  PR, the internet, Grand Theft Auto V, and my lovely girlfriend.

Smiley

was that so hard? lol ~ i went to Michigan last year for the Furthur show!  Grin ~I'm a little upset because you never sent my BTC , now I have to answer to others who rely upon my recommendations and it makes me look bad when people within my circle flake out. Send me my BTC and we can be friends! ~thanks
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 05:32:43 PM

WHO ARE YOU?  Roll Eyes

Smiley

was that so hard? lol ~ i went to Michigan last year for the Furthur show!  Grin ~I'm a little upset because you never sent my BTC , now I have to answer to others who rely upon my recommendations and it makes me look bad when people within my circle flake out. Send me my BTC and we can be friends! ~thanks

I'm sorry, I don't believe I owe you any bitcoin. I payed all people from my personal giveaway.
haightst

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 06:54:37 PM

WHO ARE YOU?  Roll Eyes

I'm a dude who lives in Michigan. My interests include Bitcoin,  PR, the internet, Grand Theft Auto V, and my lovely girlfriend.

Smiley

was that so hard? lol ~ i went to Michigan last year for the Furthur show!  Grin ~I'm a little upset because you never sent my BTC , now I have to answer to others who rely upon my recommendations and it makes me look bad when people within my circle flake out. Send me my BTC and we can be friends! ~thanks

I'm sorry, I don't believe I owe you any bitcoin. I payed all people from my personal giveaway.

That is an outright lie and I can prove it! Since you run/support a gambling website...how much do you want to bet you never paid me!!!?  How much BTC you got to lose? LOL  Grin *just send me my 1BTC and i'll drop this !
icedicedavid (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 10:40:36 PM

We just launched our german site:

https://ice-dice.com/de

haightst

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 10:53:01 PM

We just launched our german site:

https://ice-dice.com/de

who is we?  Roll Eyes
IceDiceFox

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2013, 11:46:11 PM

Me, David, and all who have helped us with translations.

haightst

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 02:16:39 AM

Me, David, and all who have helped us with translations.

ok back to what we were talking about ~ put your BTC where your mouth is! no you never paid me like you said !!! Cry
I BET YOU 10BTC YOU DID NOT PAY ME PER YOUR PERSONAL TWITTER PROMO!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: