Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 TOP ICO's: Check it out!  (Read 193 times)
Coinsaivory (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

Hi, BTC Dear ICO Investors BTC!

Just came across this article, looks very well made, any opinions on the ICO's they are mentioning?

https://www.coinstaker.com/top-5-icos-that-might-make-you-a-millionaire

Thank you!
roller_coiner

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

A very well made list. I like first of all that they didn't just stop at the usual nonsense. Besides I see some very prominent names who simply don't have the financial power to be among the top spoken about, yet their ideas are once that really shine. I Like that piece, thanks for sharing!
coindimitron

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

Great article! I love the fact that they mentioned Cointed. I bought it from the very beginning of the ICO and don't regret even a second of this decision. I'm currently considering buying AgroTechFarm... has anyone invested in it?
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

Only Telegram and Envion are worth seeing, as for the rest of list, I bet, they won't make you rich. I would enter in Telegram ICO, but I think the price will be overestimated, as they have already collected 800 mln $ on pre-ICO, so huge amount.
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Nicely done! I like the exhaustive way in which the article is written as it unveils many mysteries among ICO's, especially for newbies. I myself like TON and KODAK and am a big fan. After reading it, I'm also considering Cointed and ATF - they seem very promising. However, I'd like to add one project to this list - Giftz. It is a rewards-associated ICO with a lot of potential, as well. I bought it since it started and won a couple of rewards. Their partnership with BlockV even made it more credible.
jeremycoinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

Only Telegram and Envion are worth seeing, as for the rest of list, I bet, they won't make you rich. I would enter in Telegram ICO, but I think the price will be overestimated, as they have already collected 800 mln $ on pre-ICO, so huge amount.

I see what you mean, but I have to disagree. I've personally bought Cointed and ATF based on a lot of market research and ICO predictions. Both projects would generate high ROI, due to their existing products and strong partners. Additionally, as both ICO's are not overhyped, such as TON, Bee Token, etc, it would be more like a blue ocean for ICO traders to hop on the hype trains and to actually profit from the tokens.
P.S. I'm not arguing whether TON and Envion would achieve a lot, I'm pointing out that the other three ICO's are for sure going to reach long-term stability and profitability.
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

Great article! I love the fact that they mentioned Cointed. I bought it from the very beginning of the ICO and don't regret even a second of this decision. I'm currently considering buying AgroTechFarm... has anyone invested in it?

Lol, I also have CTD! And to answer your other question, yes, I have invested in ATF. I'd recommend you to go for it. There are simply too many positive reviews, bright predictions, and lots of potential for this to be ignored.  Grin Good luck!
magle

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

I think the author forgot to mention something very important, at least with the KodakCoin, or maybe he simply did not know (if that is the case you cannot trust anything he wrote, since simple research should have revealed it).

But KodakCoin is NOT a product of Kodak.

If you go to the KodakOne page on kodak.com, you will see that it says the following in the bottom:

"WENN Digital is the creator and operator of the KODAKOne platform and the issuer of the KODAKCoin cryptocurrency.
The Kodak trademark, logo and trade dress are used under license by WENN Digital."

So in reality it has nothing to do with Kodak, they simply licensed the use of their name to a company called WENN Digital.

When you look up WENN Digital, you will find that it is a new subsidiary of WENN Media. So investing in KodakCoin, is not investing in Kodak, but WENN.

You can signup for updates via their kodakcoin.com website and recieve a lightpaper. But so far no specific details regarding ICO or anything like that.

So honestly I can't see why it should be metioned as a TOP 5 ICO.

Similar Envion ICO has been over for more than a month.  So not sure it should be there either on an article published today.

spanolesbaluko

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

I love it! Thank you, bruddah!
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

Thing is, that these coins won't make you a millionaire. That's NOT how financials work. For telegram to 100fold your money it needs to have a massive valuation. How are they going to justify that?

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

You guys might add this to your list! VELIX.ID.
This ICO focus on an IDENTIFICATION of people all over the world to stop FRAUD of identity!

their website: https://www.velix.id/
Ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721724.0
Thier whitepaper is on the website that has 12 different languages.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

i very interested with kodak ICO, we know if kodak is big company, i'm sure many investor attracted too. this project of course carry good news for photograp world's because they will use coin to transaction
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

I do not believe in that.
Without large investments, a lot of money can not be earned.
All these ICO only creators will bring income)

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

Why did you need to open a new thread for thesame article, I think you are just here to generate traffic for your website not real that you are after helping people learn good value in good projects to invest into

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
therulemaster

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

I usually take the profit right when an ICO get listed. but this way is not good anymore. so study an ICO and make long hodl should be better. thanks for the list.
Irdenmax

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

There are this project called https://Marineco.in/ico where you can get 450k MTC.
How? Well that’s a bit complicated, but I truly believe that it will succeed
and its worth participating.
What is Marineco.in?
The first self-sustaining crypto-currency
Fast blockchain, 500%  faster than Btc on its default power save mode
Low fees and much more.

Join now and you will thank me later Smiley https://Marineco.in/ico
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

Hi, BTC Dear ICO Investors BTC!

Just came across this article, looks very well made, any opinions on the ICO's they are mentioning?

https://www.coinstaker.com/top-5-icos-that-might-make-you-a-millionaire

Thank you!

Looked at this article. These 5 icos will never make you a millionaire. Most of them have huge hardcap and have very low potential to grow.
It is easier to buy some dadi now at ico price in Eth and double your eth in 2-3 months.
I am concentrating on icos  with  low cap and good products.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:18:58 PM

Telegram is one of the greatest success ICOs ever. All the crypto community uses the messenger. And i totlally adore envion's idea. I'm sure that it should be at least 1 step higher in this top 5 list.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:19:56 PM

I think the author forgot to mention something very important, at least with the KodakCoin, or maybe he simply did not know (if that is the case you cannot trust anything he wrote, since simple research should have revealed it).

If you go to the KodakOne page on kodak.com, you will see that it says the following in the bottom:

"WENN Digital is the creator and operator of the KODAKOne platform and the issuer of the KODAKCoin cryptocurrency.
The Kodak trademark, logo and trade dress are used under license by WENN Digital."

So in reality it has nothing to do with Kodak, they simply licensed the use of their name to a company called WENN Digital.

When you look up WENN Digital, you will find that it is a new subsidiary of WENN Media. So investing in KodakCoin, is not investing in Kodak, but WENN.

You can signup for updates via their kodakcoin.com website and recieve a lightpaper. But so far no specific details regarding ICO or anything like that.

Similar Envion ICO has been over for more than a month.  So not sure it should be there either on an article published today.

Thanks mate you have convince me not to invest in this shit.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
darkarchon88

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

Thank you for information, I wont invest on this shit.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: