Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin for venezuela  (Read 177 times)
topleskacah (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

Venezuelan citizens are beginning to use virtual currency, such as bitcoin, as the value of the bolivar currency becomes less valuable.
the poor and rich, convert the bolivar into bitcoin, and use bitcoin for anything, buy food, consult a doctor, even pay for beer using bitcoin.
this is because the country is in crisis, and bitcoin is a savior for them .. it's amazing
how do you think about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

If they can able to afford the transaction fees this is great news. They are the real life usage laboratory for crypto currency.
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

bitcoin has proven, if bitcoin can be useful for everyone
and this is clear proof, the citizens of venezuela currently rely their lives on bitcoin. because the country is currently experiencing a financial crisis, and all citizens of Venezuela use bitcoin as a means of transactions. can be said bitcoin replaced the current currency venezuela currency position. and this is very good news

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

I know Venezuelans (in the USA now) who send BTC to family in Venezuela.  They should mix their coins for security!  Especially if they go to visit, their Customs often checks cellphones and laptops...
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

If they can able to afford the transaction fees this is great news. They are the real life usage laboratory for crypto currency.
you know, currently trasaction fees are equal to a fraction of a dollar. No doubt it is fuelling the Venezuelan adoption too.

It is no longer like it used to be in December, with transaction fees skyrocketing to 20 or 50 bucks.

kmrunner

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

The government had developed their own crypto and they called it petro. They said it was created to overcome financial sanctions imposed by US. They are positive that it will be a success and help for the welfare of venezuelas.
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

The government had developed their own crypto and they called it petro. They said it was created to overcome financial sanctions imposed by US. They are positive that it will be a success and help for the welfare of venezuelas.

That's a quite interesting project that I'll have to follow. There will be a public sale soon I guess. The currency will be backed by the country's oil resources.

Read more: https://news.bitcoin.com/venezuela-pre-sale-oil-backed-petro-cryptocurrency-raised-million/

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

if bitcoin can save the life and economy of the country I strongly support it, I am very happy bitcoin can be useful in real life and I really hope in my country can be like that. Wink

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
BTC_Kids

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

I think it's a best way to help this country
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

In countries where inflation is very high, it is very useful to use bitcoin! Simultaneously invest and at the same time save your money! In any case, soon in all countries will be in free circulation bitcoin! A new era of money has come, changing paper money! So with great pleasure I will observe the development of crypto life!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

Venezuela is the perfect example for why we need bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

The government managed their local currency poorly, leaving their citizens with worthless currency, not only that most of the venzuelians people are now don't even have money to buy food because the currency they had is now worth 10x less, they totally lost their faith in the country and they probably won't trust it again, the whole economy state in the country is ruined and now they buy bitcoins because they believe that it's a currency they can hold to store value, and without being afraid that the local government will just take it from them because the economy state is so bad.
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:58:47 PM
Merited by dumbtool45 (1)

I think many country will ICO to get money
And BTC and Crypto will be Accepted
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

Venezuelan citizens are beginning to use virtual currency, such as bitcoin, as the value of the bolivar currency becomes less valuable.
the poor and rich, convert the bolivar into bitcoin, and use bitcoin for anything, buy food, consult a doctor, even pay for beer using bitcoin.
this is because the country is in crisis, and bitcoin is a savior for them .. it's amazing

The thing that happened to Venezuela is really heart breaking. Lucky are those who really turned into cryptos while those who didn't are really in crisis. Their fiat are really close to worthless. Which is why people there are using the paper money to make bags just like what I saw in the fb video. I wish they get through this.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

It solves the problem of inflation if they use cryptocurrencies as a store of value. I wonder if they use other coins besides Bitcoin as well. I am also curious as to whether it is easy to buy and cash out of Bitcoin for them. It seems as though this would only be beneficial if they have places in that country that make it easy to cash out and don’t charge big fees.
Thao_Mama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

Yes!BTC is the best for Venezuela
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

Venezuela is bankrupt and the population is so poor that they are leaving the country and go to Surinam that is a country almost as poor as Venezuela. With the petro, dictator Maduro thinks he can make some money, but we better neglect this crypto. This petro is centralized and controlled by Maduro and will not bring any good to the population. This is just another attempt to make sure he stays in the saddle.

spacesniper93

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

You're really saying in the directly way they'ure using Bitcoin to buying food and consulting doctor or even pay for a beer for real? How about the time confirmationa and fee transction?
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:16:25 PM

the fee of bitcoin is still high but if there a crisis it will really good to use bitcoin instead of using curreny that will devalue overtime
as of now the fee is not more than $1 but if you will think about it for small transaction its still high

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

in most third world countries their is actually an industry that depends on speculation to devalue the currency so that they can exchange us currencies for a lot more than they were purchased, a lot of banks are guilty of this they exploit the system of exchange in a lot of third world countries, imagine if the currency were to be changed to bitcoins and manufacturers could actually pay for their raw materials wherever in the world and also receive their payments as well without having to worry about the conversation rates in that country where it buys its material . when fully introduced its clear that everyone who works hard it set to benefit from this. I'm not surprised at the effect bitcoins is having in Venezuela as it will do the same and even for for any economy that adapts it

Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

The goverment loses position. People believe more in bitcoin than national money. Venezuela has bad situation. I think they need national cryptocurrency.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: