Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 3147 times)
dragonfruit (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 03:17:45 AM

BitGifts gives you free bitcoins for surfing. After installing the Chrome Extension, when you sign up for a site without a referral or affiliate link, we insert ours. We also plan on introducing an advertising program that allows advertises to place non-intrusive ads on any website with payment in BTC. That's our business model, and we share it with you by giving you mBTC just for surfing!

The extension is on the Chrome Web Store and has gone through Google's malware scan & verification. It doesn't collect any more info than it needs to.

Enter a referral code and we'll credit both of your accounts with 0.005 BTC. Enter the gift code "BITCOINTALK" (after entering a referral code) to get another 0.005 BTC - limited time only! You can cash out with just 0.03 BTC.

http://bitgifts.net/

If you need a referral code, you can use DsxkR5
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
⇾ Re: .
September 22, 2013, 03:46:18 AM

Interesting business model. Just don't participate in the coinchat referral contest Tongue
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:38:07 AM

How long does it take on avg to earn 0.01?
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:39:17 AM

Interesting business model. Just don't participate in the coinchat referral contest Tongue

Well considering the fact that one of the promotional codes is "coinchat" I think you might want to be make sure they don't pollute the site with crappy referrals.
Light

Circa 2010

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 06:12:27 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2013, 08:31:58 AM by Light

Post redacted following confirmation from TradeFortress.
dragonfruit (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:42:20 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2013, 07:53:58 AM by dragonfruit

The check is > 0.03, you had exactly 0.03 which is why it said not enough balance.

But since you had exactly 0.03, it means you didn't actually browse any paying pages. That's not the intended purpose of the extension, we don't get any referrals / affiliate payouts that way.

All cash outs are manual, and if you sign up, use a code, and refer two people 2 minutes to each other, both of them who abandoned their account, one of them from a VPN, you are not going to get paid.

We do pay, we've already done a cash out to someone who isn't trying to game the system like you, and I've tipped 100 MBTC to random people last night.
Light

Circa 2010

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 07:59:23 AM

The check is > 0.03, you had exactly 0.03 which is why it said not enough balance.

But since you had exactly 0.03, it means you didn't actually browse any paying pages. That's not the intended purpose of the extension, we don't get any referrals / affiliate payouts that way.

All cash outs are manual, and if you sign up, use a code, and refer two people 2 minutes to each other, both of them who abandoned their account, one of them from a VPN, you are not going to get paid.

We do pay, we've already done a cash out to someone who isn't trying to game the system like you, and I've tipped 100 MBTC to random people last night.

First off you might want to consider the fact that you infer from your initial post that you get paid for surfing on any site. If there are specific paying pages I would appreciate it if you could note that down on your initial post that only a set few pages actually pay, seeing as I tested your extension on a wide variety of sites.  

Secondly, the whole purpose of this exercise is to confirm that your site actually pays and does not instead waste people's time. If you could provide proof of at least a single payment I am more than happy to redact my post and apologize for jumping to conclusions.

EDIT: And you might want to mention that the check is > 3 instead of giving the impression that it is a minimum of 3.
dragonfruit (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:10:29 AM

First off you might want to consider the fact that you infer from your initial post that you get paid for surfing on any site. If there are specific paying pages I would appreciate it if you could note that down on your initial post that only a set few pages actually pay, seeing as I tested your extension on a wide variety of sites.  

Secondly, the whole purpose of this exercise is to confirm that your site actually pays and does not instead waste people's time. If you could provide proof of at least a single payment I am more than happy to redact my post and apologize for jumping to conclusions.
You may have surfed a variety of sites (I don't know), however none of them passed the anti spam algorithm. A suggestion would be don't browse web pages too fast.

Here's the transactions on payments@bitgifts.net. I edited out the first payout email for the user's privacy, however I have asked the user to publicly confirm their withdrawal here as well as for Inputs to confirm that I am not merely sending it to myself.

https://i.imgur.com/wNh7mQA.png
iANDROID

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:12:27 AM

Code:
Sorry, but this referral code isn't valid! Keep in mind it's case sensitive.
dragonfruit (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:16:35 AM

Code:
Sorry, but this referral code isn't valid! Keep in mind it's case sensitive.
Enter a referral code (eg DsxkR5) first and then enter BITCOINTALK as a gift code.

The check is >= 0.3 now.
Light

Circa 2010

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:22:22 AM

You may have surfed a variety of sites (I don't know), however none of them passed the anti spam algorithm. A suggestion would be don't browse web pages too fast.

I spent a good one hour surfing on sites that I usually do, Bitcointalk, Pandora, Bitbook, CoinChat etc at a normal pace to ensure that I was giving your extension a fair go to actually credit. I don't believe the issue to be on my end (unless ABP or Hola has something to do with it) so you may want to look into that as well. Thus far I have temporarily redacted my post.
dragonfruit (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:27:35 AM

I spent a good one hour surfing on sites that I usually do, Bitcointalk, Pandora, Bitbook, CoinChat etc at a normal pace to ensure that I was giving your extension a fair go to actually credit. I don't believe the issue to be on my end (unless ABP or Hola has something to do with it) so you may want to look into that as well. Thus far I have temporarily redacted my post.
Are you on version 1.0.5?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:29:02 AM

This screenshot is representative of the Inputs account payments@bitgifts.net as of posting and the transactions are to unique users.
Light

Circa 2010

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:33:37 AM

Are you on version 1.0.5?

Well, considering I thought it was a scam, I obviously uninstalled it. As far as I know it was the newest version up until about ~ 3 hours ago. I have redacted my post following the confirmation received from TradeFortress.
yavunka

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 08:40:40 AM

I heard about bitgifts yesterday, and I would like to try it, but I feel my privacy is more valuable than a few uBTC...
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 09:40:31 AM

It always shows server error

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:42:57 AM

server error.
fildza

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 09:51:02 AM

server error.
How it pay ? Does it really pay for browsing ?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
akabmikua

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:12:19 AM

WARNING

DO NOT INSTALL THE PLUGIN! I unpacked it and found that it contains code that tracks URL's, titles, and KEYSTROKES and sends them to their server.

This is probably a bad attempt on hacking!

BTC: 16V3WVdW1oXbgAdDHKHdvJ9Msm4CSDrigf
Always, respect. Join CEX.IO and we both get advatage.
fildza

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 10:42:43 AM

WARNING

DO NOT INSTALL THE PLUGIN! I unpacked it and found that it contains code that tracks URL's, titles, and KEYSTROKES and sends them to their server.

This is probably a bad attempt on hacking!
That really scary

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: