Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So, What's next?  (Read 162 times)
Johnny Lgz (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Sorry in advance if this might sound stupid, I know I can read all the way on the internet but I want answer from people who have already done the process.

After having token from any campaign or Airdrops or after investing token from ICOs, what did you next?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:01:08 PM

Sorry in advance if this might sound stupid, I know I can read all the way on the internet but I want answer from people who have already done the process.

After having token from any campaign or Airdrops or after investing token from ICOs, what did you next?
Do you have a wallet already? Set up yourself a wallet first, it will give you so called public address, and you can give that address to the airdrop provider. Usually they are ERC20 related tokens so MyEtherWallet is a great option for starters.

And then ... you can do really nothing, you can save your founds and by logging daily to your wallet observe your balance Smiley EDIT: in the cryptojargon it is called hodling, like holding but with 'l' and 'd' misplaced

shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

If you believe in the project, you should keep the tokens. If not selling is best just after the token entered an exchange and tradable.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

Wait for price to go up and then sell tokens. Or sell as soon as possible. Do what you want, after all you are here to make some profit. Holding tokens is riskier but if you "hit" good bounty you might earn big money, but project can fail too and you will become bagholder. Always thing twice before you make any move.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
derdgzmn30

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

You just wait. Having a big patience in the cryptocurrency will lead you to a great success. Wait for the time when the cryptocurrency reach a high value.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

Just wait until it goes up above the price you bought, after that you can sell it for profit any time, it depends on your expectations. But it is hard to predict the right time to sell coins.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

If you think that the campaign you recently joined was good and their token value is rising, it is good to hold your tokens for a while then sell it after some time when you're satisfied with the value. If you can't tell what will happen, it's better to sell about 80% of your token and just hold the remaining tokens on your account. Holding some tokens will set as your long term investment.. Grin Grin Grin

dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

it's up to you whether you will save it or will sell it, but my advice just save it first because it is a coin free wait until the price goes up, then you sell it. Wink

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Rc Cola

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

If you have 100% trust of your campaign just let the token there, if you have a feeling that many people will buy your tokens just put it there and wait for the price increase but when you feel like your campaign is a seasonal only the last step is to withdraw it and trade it to actual money. Actually I don't received tokens in airdrop but one of my colleagues once they receive the token they convert it immediately to actual money because as long as you stay your tokens in your wallet and you kept on signing up on different airdrops it can be hacked. This happened in one of my friends wallet. So be careful, I think the best way is to withdraw it immediately for the roots of your hard work will now lead you to your reward.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

If you have 100% trust of your campaign just let the token there, if you have a feeling that many people will buy your tokens just put it there and wait for the price increase but when you feel like your campaign is a seasonal only the last step is to withdraw it and trade it to actual money. Actually I don't received tokens in airdrop but one of my colleagues once they receive the token they convert it immediately to actual money because as long as you stay your tokens in your wallet and you kept on signing up on different airdrops it can be hacked. This happened in one of my friends wallet. So be careful, I think the best way is to withdraw it immediately for the roots of your hard work will now lead you to your reward.

With this hack stories, I think it is better to just sell the token when it gets to the exchange then rebuy from your wallet direct to the exchange instead of losing it to hackers while waiting for price to appreciate.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

If the token that you have listed on exchanger you can move to that exchanger, cause that will be safe. If you need money, you can sell your token. That so simple
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

Holding the token is the better move to do if you get a token from a campaign or airdrop especially if you think that it has a good project for a long term. Or you can sell it immediately if you think its not but you need to wait first the token to be listed in an exchange for you to trade the token

Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:19:30 PM

Just sell them by taking them into the exchanges, wait for the price pump and then sell, do not dump your coins. it hurts the industry.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

There are 3 things you can do after receiving tokens, bounty stakes, airdrops, etc. The list below are the 2 things you can do after receiving your profit or your stakes you get from working in bounty campaigns.

Before you can do this 2 things you need to wait for the token or the coin to be in exchange first. So here are the 3 things you can do after it is listed on a exchange:

1. You can instantly sell your tokens to any kind of currency available in that exchange and earn profits.
2. You can hold and wait for the tokens price to increase its value and sell it.

so it's all up to you whether you're going to hold the token you've got from the bounty campaign or sell it right away to secure your profits. Just make sure to be responsible in every actions your going to make.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: